Find numerous Neurologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Neurologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Assistive Walking Device Training
Radiofrequency Neurotomy Procedure
Surgery Of The Facial Nerve
Brain Suite Treatment
Brain Tumor Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Cerebral Vascular Surgery
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Procedure
Decompression Microvascular Surgery
Deep Brain Stimulation Procedure
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Paralysis
My father is suffering from Parkinson's disease, still not so big change in my fathers conditions, my father showed to doctor, he's neurosurgeon doctor, my father is taking treatment from 5 years ago, when he takes medicine, he normal and quite healthy little but when medicine nearly finished or finished he feel nervous and totally depress, and always something in mind about medicine or mind not work properly, so pls anybody help me to save my father's life for future, now my father he's taking medicine are as follows 1-parkitidin 100 2-entacom plus 150 3-ropark 0.5 4-syndopa CR 250 All these medicines my father took thrice per day, Just syndopa, he takes in night one medicine before sleep, and else all that 3 medicine 3 times.
At an age of 6 months my sister got fits (brain fever, now she is 19 years old she is not get cured from the disease. My father has consulted so many neurosurgeons for her treatment in many cities, but no one has not suggested the right treatment for her problem. Plzz help me in this regard.
My father suffering from brain stroke paralysis of left side (dt. 27.12. 2014). Leg some how working and he can walk but hand remain non- functional. He is complaining of pain when any movement of hand. He also can't put more pressure in the hand. He also develop a fear psychosis and got irritated and lose temper. What to do please anybody help me.
my age is 33 yrs. I am suffering from neurofibroma for last 10 years. I have multiple such lipomas in my hands and some on my back. Since last 2 years the no. And size have increased abruptly. Doctors say it is benign and not to worry and there is no cure for it. But it looks ugly on my forehand. Why does ot occur and what precautions should I take to cure or reduce it at least stop new ones to generate. Please suggest.
I am suffering from full body vibrating, sexual weakness also for last 2 years. I have taken many medicines recommended by the doctor but no relief as of now.
I have one question whenever my hed having pain like a migraine and my hand or body some where pulse is pumping why its so. Please help me.
I am really suffering from insomnia. So please do help with with few points to get rid of this sickness.
Fingertips of my wife become numb during sleep in early hours. What could be the reason and probable solution.
Polio is a virus that has the potential to infect any parts of the body including, but not limited to nerves and muscles. Primarily there are 3 types of polio namely, non-paralytic, spinal paralytic and bulbar. This disease shows minimal to no symptoms in more than 90 percent of the cases. 5 percent of the cases can show symptoms such as nausea, diarrhea, vomiting, sore throat and abdominal pain. Polio is a communicable disease and can cause massive damage if a proper dosage is not taken. It can spread through air, physical contact with an infected person, coughs etc.
- Polio can cause paralysis: Polio has a far-reaching permanent effect on the body. It can cause paralysis on any of the limbs leading to permanent disability. This severely alters a child’s life. The far-reaching consequences of the virus can only be negated through vaccination.
- Weak muscle: Polio can result in weak muscles, respiratory problems and loss of reflex. If the breathing muscle collapses, it can result in the death of a person. Any of the above-mentioned symptoms can lead to weak body development altering the fate of a child.
- It can spread fast and quick: Polio spreads very fast through the air, physical contact, saliva and water. It not only affects a single life but put millions at risk of the disease. A 1916 outbreak of the disease killed 6000 people in the United States and left several thousands of people disabled.
- It reduces the risk of infection: 3 dosages Polio vaccination under the age of 6 can save a baby from getting polio in future. The body successfully creates polio antibodies from the vaccines and gets enough ammunition to fight it if the virus attacks it in future.
- Social responsibility: Massive amount of awareness campaigns have been run by countries all over the world to permanently eradicate polio from the face of the earth. As per the latest reports, only 3 countries are reported to have babies affected with polio; Afghanistan, Pakistan and Congo. It is, therefore, a social responsibility to take part in the mission of removing polio from the face of the earth once and for all.
- Save future generation: Although polio is not known to be a disease which passes through heredity, there still lies a chance for the future generation to get this disease. In order to negate that from happening, it makes sense to get the vaccines on time.
- Give your kid a head start: Every kid deserves to have an equal amount of privileges like others. One small mistake on part of the parents can heavily cost a child’s future. In order to make sure your kids grow up with any apprehension of polio, it is very important to treat them with polio vaccines.