Find numerous ENT Specialists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. Neeta JeeviYour feedback matters!
- Drink plenty of water.
- Eat small frequent meals.
- Do not skip any meal.
- Include plenty of fruits and vegetables in diet.
- Eat a combination of carbs (whole grains, oats, brown rice) , fats (good fats like flax seeds, walnuts,olive oil, fish etc) , and lean protein.
- Get good minimum 8 hours of sleep.
- Exercise regularly.
- Don't stress.
- Avoid junk foods loaded with sugar, caffeine, preservatives, etc.
- Don't deprive yourself of adequate sleep.
Throats choked as I had drunk water over ice cream. Can't able to speak n also suffering from cold n dry cough.
I am 24 years Male I am feel slight pain in throat right side and daily body heat feel like fever and Stomach burning after eat various places, last 11/2 month I am working in night shift I am neglected morning and afternoon food after go to office I use to drink Tea I am doing dinner in night 12 am, can you tell me what is my exact problem.
Sir I had sex with commercial worker. After one month of accident I faces fever, diarrhea, fatigue, and sore throat. All symptoms gone except sore throat. Sore throat is since 9 months. I had done HIV test after 9 months it was negative. Vdrl, gonorrhea. HepB also negative. Now what to do please help me. Does HIV may positive later? What test should I do? Plzz help me sir.
Mere kan se pani nikal raha hai aur dard v ho raha hai aur safed rang ka koi cheeg nikal raha hai mai kiya karoon.
My daughter is suffering from chronic tonsillitis for a long time now. We did allopathic and homeopathic treatments but she only got temporary relief. Now she has developed cavities in the tonsils in which food particles got stuck. We want to get the tonsils removed by surgery. Since she is in UK and will have to travel to India for this purpose, I want to know how long it will take her to recover and go back to UK? How many days prior to the surgery she is required to be here in Delhi. Thanking you.
My mom is suffering from tonsils from her childhood. Due to this she also feels increase in her heartbeat during acidity. I just want to know is there is any connection between acidity and tonsils and how to reduce effect of these disease?
Hii! Sir I am facing problem of breathing .one of my nose is one week block totally and one of it is okk. Its feel as if my one ear throw air. I shown different doctors but they says my ear is fine but I know it is creating problem in hearing As as well in breathing. Please help me?
I have debris in my tonsils. Is there any cure for this. They always comes back in some days. I feel some pain in my jaw due to this too.
Hello Lybrate yesterday night when I am having dinner I consumed chicken curry with rice and while eating I felt like a piece of bone is strucked in my throat and when trying to swallow it ruptured, like it is cutting me from inside in the throat and after a while it just went into stomach but I really felt hell for just a moment so what I have to do, is it common or it really did something wrong to throat really at middle. And is it digest inside or I have to take any medicine I felt like getting a cut inside like scrolling. It really can damage inside. Help me out of this.
I am suffering from tonsillitis from many years. I do remedies my tonsillitis is cure when I drink when I eat it's on again come. I do Ayurveda treatment and allopathic treatment Allopathy cefpodoxime cefixime cetrizine Azithromycin and all kind of antibiotic but again and again I am suffering of tonsillitis what should I do.
Hello I am 20 years old and I am student. My nose gets automatically blocked during night which creates problem me to breath at night what should I do to avoid this?
Hello Need to know that recently I got to know that I have sinus problem. What all the things I should do and what should I not do? Please tell me does it effects on my stamina.
Dizziness is usually described as variety of sensations, which comprise of a feeling of faintness, unsteady, weak, light headed, giddy or woozy. When dizziness causes a false feeling of spinning and the moving surroundings is known as vertigo.
Dizziness can be one of the most common reasons for a visit to the doctor. However, constant feeling of dizziness can affect a person's life drastically, but it is rarely life threatening. The treatment of dizzy sensation and dizziness mostly depends on the symptoms.
Causes of Dizziness
The common causes of dizziness are medication, motion sickness and ear problems, especially disturbances of the inner ear. An injury, infection or poor blood circulation can also lead to dizziness. The triggers of dizziness and the sensations it provides are used to evaluate the cause. Also, the duration of the dizziness and the symptoms lead to a clue towards the cause of the same.
Dizziness Caused by the Inner Ear Problems
The balance of the body depends on the combined effort of many parts of the sensory system. These are:
- Sensory Nerves: These send messages to the brain in regard to the body positions and its movements
- Inner Ear: The inner ear has the organ of corti which are responsible for detecting the motions and thereby help in the balance of the body.
In vertigo a person might feel that the things around them are moving, thus creating a swaying or a spinning motion. Vertigo is usually caused by the problems of the inner ear.
The common causes are:
- Benign Paroxysmal Positional Vertigo (BPPV), this happens when the calcium particles accumulate in the inner ear canals. The inner ear is responsible for the body movements and balance.
- Meniere's disease, a problem of the inner ear mainly caused by the build up of the fluids, thereby leading to a change in pressure. This causes vertigo along with hearing loss and tinnitus.
- Vestibular neuritis is the problem of the inner ear and is largely due to infection. Infection leads to swelling of the nerves of the inner ear which affect the body movements.
Treatment of Vertigo Includes:
- Rehabilitation of the vestibular system by physical therapy in order to strengthen it.
- Canalith repositioning by suggesting some body and head movements basically for BPPV. These movements help to move the calcium deposits from the inner ear canals to one of the chambers, which are further absorbed by the body. When the canaliths (calcium deposits) move, it might give rise to vertigo.
- Medicines are given to relieve symptoms of motion sickness and nausea. Antibiotics can be taken in case of infection and swelling.
- Surgery in some cases.