Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
I am suffering from low placenta in the fifth month of pregnancy having light spotting what precaution should I take.
I am suffering frm polycystic Overy syndrome with increase testosterone level with abnormal hair growth, how can I get relief nd how Cn these symptoms can get reduce.
I am 7 weeks pregnant and spotted little bit, my doc suggested to take mix 250 mg capsule thrice a day for 5 days. Is it safe in pregnancy? For what purpose this tablet is used and will it harm to fetus by any chance. Pls suggest. Thanks.
Hi.. Me and my girlfriend got intimated few days back during her periods and accidentally I did inside her and after that she took an i-pill. But now she is experiencing few problems in her periods. Instead of red fluid there's a black liquid and that is also in intervals. All I want to ask, is there anything serious to worry about? recently she did a pregnancy test as well which was negative.
When I suck my wife's breast nipples on sex time, it's leave something just like water. What is this? Is anything wrong with my wife?
How to do safe sex with your partner as you do not know about she might have any infectious disease. Can we do kissing, sucking, vaginal sex without any fear? So how to do?
I have migraines from last Once a month. Up late, menstrual, food disturbances but before three months i took multivitamins for a month. what should i do ? please advice
I am a female and I had some sort of spotting from 11 nov I had my previous period on 14th but I am just getting spots from last 7 days n my menstrual fluid is just that spotting .I am not having any flow .I just did skipping like I used to do on 11th nov so I thut maybe it was because of that but its not the case as from 7 days there is no flow? What can be reason for it? I just started taking lipton green tea a month ago .any possible reasons n I am at home from 4 months not so much physical activity or anything .I have become a phone freak :/ is it because of my lifestyle .Do I need to consult a doctor now or wll wait for my next cycle next month .Please suggest something because I am very much worried as the spot are there even today after 7 days .What shud I do?
I just want to if I have prolactin hormone more than normal Should I worry about that What exactly prolactin hormone works.
Me and my wife had a unprotected sex on the 7 th day of her last period and she took unwanted 72 after 40 hours approx and on same night 9th day of her last period we had again in unprotected sex after 5-6 hours after taking unwanted 72 now she requires more dose or it's sufficient both time there was no injection but I am always worried from pre cum spurns. So please advise.
Im 20 yreas old, I have use mifty kit the previous month and im not getting my period. I got my periods on 02-10-2016 and now it is 07-10-2016 still im not getting my periods what does this means?
I want to increase the size of my penis.My sex partner and me also do not get satisfied while intercose.And i am not able to give more time while intercose. How can i solve my these problem suggest me?
I have been experiencing an itch and swelling on my left labia minora at least twice in a year and lasts for 1 week days with slight pain n little bulge at one area. I use cotton underpants and take enough care not to let detergent touch the area .basically my left side is larger than right. Please do suggest.
Fluid retention is a crushing problem faced by many across the world. The condition can be well understood by paying close attention to its name; the propensity of the human body to store water or fluids in general in the tissues leading to a swollen and bloated appearance can be referred to as 'fluid retention', edema or hydropsy. An observant person must have seen signs of fluid retention in people around. The condition usually surfaces in the form of swollen limbs that can result in soft depressed pits on the application of slightest pressure. Your arms, legs, feet and joints such as the ankles and wrists are more prone to the effects of edema.
The various ways in which fluid retention can be disastrous for your body have been laid down here:
1. Edema can impair your ease while walking. A person goes through so much of pain that walking becomes more of a challenge; limping comes naturally in such a situation. Thus, your gait can completely change under the effect of fluid retention.
2. Fluid retention in the joints can make your joints excessively stiff. It therefore prevents free movement, stretching or bending.
3. There can be alterations in the texture and health of your skin over the affected area. It may turn tender and may itch intermittently.
4. Skin ulcers are also a common phenomenon among patients of edema. Ulcers in the skin are hard to remedy and it is hence best to curb the possibility of their development.
5. Tissues that now have a higher content of fluids are larger in size and face friction between one another. This leads to scarring of tissues.
6. Improper blood circulation is a condition that comes along with edema. The blood vessels narrow down when tissues swell up. As a result, there is a sharp decrease in the amount of blood circulated throughout one's body.
7. Veins, arteries and joints lose their inherent elasticity in this case. Subsequently, expansion and contraction of joints may not take place involuntarily and may thus cause immense discomfort. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.