Find numerous Cardiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cardiologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Neerej PadiyaYour feedback matters!
I have intermittent cough for last two years. Its not regular cough. It does not last long. May be just once or twice in a day. But it is there. It's not gone. It's in my chest. I am a smoker and alcohol drinker. I also want to get rid of smoking and alcohol.
I am 54 years old with normal body structure 5.10 height and 76 kg weight have little high BP problem with increase cholesterol taking Telma 40 and Aztor 40 once a day. I am very active in sex and like the most but from few months I have less sex drive and getting wight gain on my lower abdomen area what to do.
My fasting blood sugar is 115 and blood pressure is high 140 and low is 90. Kindly tell me blood sugar and blood pressure are Normal or abnormal for my health. If abnormal what to do so for get normal.
Hi, I am a 29 years old man suffering from high blood pressure problem. My BP doesn't remains high always but some times lower BP increases upto 95 and maximum BP goes upto 145. Can anyone please let me know the reason behind it and also my BP increases significantly after consuming alcohol. Please help with a solution and answer.
My father age are 56 year. They have high blood pressure. They have tablet for these. I want some advice for him. I think he has some heart problem as per our family doctor.
I recently did blood test, report showing my hdl cholesterol is 44 (ideal range shown 40 -60). My ldl cholesterol is 172 well below ideal range (<200). How should I increase my hdl cholesterol level? Can you suggest remedy for increasing my hdl cholesterol?
A man 64 years old. He face a first attempt of heart attack 1 week ago. Doctor says him to take Angiography test. What he have to do?
My mother suffering hypertension last 5 years she take etopress at 50 you can suggest what should be done?
Love:It does make the world go round. With millions of songs and movies that have this emotion in its center, can it really be any other way? From early life, love acts as a security blanket from our parents, a growing up adventure with siblings and an out of the world experience with pets. When you learn to care and love, it becomes a life habit that helps you find happiness in all situations.
In several Harvard studies over the years on finding the 'secret of happiness'and the connection between happiness, health, and love, one common undisputed fact emerged that love and good relationships keep you healthier and happier. There really is no medicine like having someone to love and share a life with. Note that you need these reasons for being in love but it is great to know them any way.
- The heart and love connection: Our heart has been connected with the emotion of love for so many reasons. Historically, the heart was thought to be the seat to thinking, emotions and memories. It beating extra hard during excitement and love gave an automatic connection to the two. This popular notion continued to take center stage even after it was scientifically proven that the heart only pumped blood while the brain took up other functionalities. The association remains strong until date where the beating heart as a life source is associate with love - which makes life a happy place.
- Love can boost your immune system: A research by Ronald Glazer and Jan Kiecolt-Glaser suggested that couples who engaged in positive conflict resolution had a higher functioning immune system than those who didn't. Which means, if you get into an argument, you need to play fair and play nice. Couples who argued and stonewalled showed a larger decline in their immediate immune system functioning. Some connection!
- Love more, live longer: According to a 2004 study by the CDC, married couples had the lowest mortality rates. Generally speaking, people who are in committed, loving relationships experience less stress which translates to improved heart health. Happy and loving relationships also coax us into giving up risky behaviours like smoking, especially when you want to raise a family. This in turn propels a healthy lifestyle.
- It can reduce your pain: Pain is a feeling when we are physically harmed internally or externally and its intensity is controlled by our brain. But the heart plays an equally important role in its intensity - i.e. reducing it. If you hold the hand of the person you love, it can minimize your feelings of pain. No wonder then that women in labor hold their husband's hand to tide through the pain!
- Love can keep your heart happy: Love increases the feeling of bliss and elevates you into a different sphere of optimism, energy and sense of well being - all of which go into keeping your heart healthy.