Find numerous ENT Specialists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Sinuplasty Procedure
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Foreign Body in Eyes, Ears, Nose and
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Hearing, Speech Impairment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Treatment of Nasal Disorders
Canalith Repositioning (Cr) Procedure
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Surgery
Ear Microsurgery Procedure
Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Micro Laryngeal Surgery
Reconstructive Middle Ear Surgery
Revision Ear Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Neerav ChedaYour feedback matters!
I have started taking swich & sinarest tabs for ear watering and pain I would like to know if still I have to undergo an operation of the ears.?
Sir I have been ill from the nasal energy, every morning it start flowing till the 2-3hour continue what should I do sir?
What is root cause of tonsillitis. How to avoid recurrent tonsillitis other than surgery. It's more than 6 times in a row.
What is treatment for itchy running nose with lots of sneezing followed by chest congestion and wheezing during nights due to allergy? Pl suggest me. How to get rid of it. It is for almost last 20 years. I am 42 years old employee.
I am facing problem in my left ear. I am getting low sound than other ear and also my ear is full of puss every morning when I wake up. Please resolve it.
I have nose bleeding and nose pain since last 3 days. What should I do to stop this? What type of precaution I need in future?
I am severely affected by nasal allergy from last 30 years caused by dust mites and moths. Please help.
I have sinus problem. Symptoms like watery eyes, sneezing, swelling of eyes, breathing problem. Which medicines remove my sinus problem permanently?
I have sinusitis problem. I consume SINAREST tablets when I suffer from it. Is it the best medicine for sinusitis?
My left side ear is pain after eating some could r hot food materials it continue for more than a month when my pains it hurts my eye tooo please help.
I feel problem in breathing. It's like I often breathe forcefully. And at the origin of my nose inside it feels like my nose is partially blocked and air is obstructed.
I have problem in vocal cord and I can't continue singing after 30 minutes I have these problem since 1year and I have consulted to many doctors &they all said it is a allergic problem and it can't resolve by medicine.
Tinnitus is a disorder which is characterized by a constant perception of a ringing noise in the ears. This is not the condition in itself, rather it signals some other underlying condition such as an ear injury or age related hearing loss. It is not a serious condition, although the symptoms can worsen with age. If you are affected by this disorder, you might experience or ‘hear’ a constant ringing sensation in the ears, even if there are no external sources of noise. These sounds could range from being a buzzing, ringing, to a hissing sound. This condition has mighty chances of interfering with your daily routine.
It is classified into two types:
- Objective tinnitus: This disorder is caused by muscle contractions or a blood vessel problem.
- Subjective tinnitus: The more commonly occurring type, it is caused by damage to the auditory nerves or regions of the brain that interpret sound.
The causes of this disorder are:
- Exposure to loud noise: If you are exposed to loud noises such as the ones emanating from firearms or heavy machinery over a prolonged period, it can lead to tinnitus.
- Aging: Aging can cause progressive loss of hearing, thus triggering tinnitus.
- Blockage of the ear: There is earwax present in the ears, the function of which is to trap dirt and bacteria. Excessive earwax accumulation leads to loss of hearing, resulting in tinnitus.
- Modifications of the ear bone: Any stiffening of the middle bone in the ear could impair your hearing and result in this condition.
Certain factors such as smoking, age, sex (men are prone to this disorder) and heart related disorders increase the risks of being affected by this condition.
The treatment of this condition begins with the identification of the underlying condition, if any. The various treatment options are –
- Removal of earwax: Excess earwax has gotten rid of which can relieve symptoms of tinnitus.
- Suppression of noise: Certain machines, known as white noise machines, produce random sounds such as the sound of rain or the sounds of waves, thus eliminating the ‘hearing’ of sounds which are common to this condition.
- Medications: Certain medications such as alprazolam and nortriptyline can help reduce the severity of the symptoms. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ent-specialist.