Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Neeraj VohraYour feedback matters!
I am a 46 years old - back pain middle of back side at the time of sleeping after movement in morning its ok whats reason please clarify ?
My middle finger has severe pain when I attempt to make a fist or grab something. Should I be worried?
Good evening. Doctor!I'm 30 years old lady working as a teacher. Even I do feel a kind of dscmfrt in shoulder joint in right upper back. I guess joint of shoulder. Specially it goes somewhat worse when I do extra work. Remaining it doesn't bother me while sleeping or doesn't restrict any movements. N some of d tyms a kind of strain is observed which vl go after a spray of omnigel. Or any warm message. What shall I do?
I am looking for an advice from an Orthopaedic about ankle pain that I have developed in the last one month. I have severe pain as soon as I wake up from bed and it subsidies after I walk for a while. The same thing happens after I sit down for a while and get up. Please advice on the causes and treatment for the same. Some friends suggested me to change shoes and wear insole. I am not sure if thats the right thing to do.
I am 60yrs male, suffering from sevical spondolities since august'14. Mri report cervical spine" diffused bulge with posterio-central herniation of c5-c6 and c6-c7 discs. Moderate genaralised facetal and uncovertebral arthropathy. How to be cured ?
My father is a diabetic patient recently 1 week his sugar was 300 coming to point his left leg is paining so much as his nervous are paining. Please suggest how to get treatment to get well soon.?
I had all type of symptoms of tmj including neck pain and upper back pain. Now as I am doing some exercises related to posture, I am feeling they are going to be vanished slowly. Before I saw many doctors but they can't do anything. So what should I do now? Please help me.
My sister is having rheumatoid arthritis since ten years .now her liver is in bad condition due to steroids what she have to do to improve her liver, s condition side by side she is suffering from lots of joint pain she is 37 years of age.
In our fast paced life, a wrong bend or an incorrect posture is quick to trigger a back ache. It can also occur because of reasons like arthritis, improper diet, lack of physical activity, an improper lifting of a heavy object, excessive physical labour or pregnancy. Most white collared professionals are a victim of a sedentary lifestyle where they spend hours on end sitting in the same position. In fact prolonged sitting is also a cause for weight gain, obesity, joint problems, poor health and even premature death.
Our instant reaction is to take a painkiller and get relief from a back ache. But painkillers often come with unwanted side effects and it is best not to take them unless prescribed by a physician. Some of the commonly prescribed painkillers in the market increase your risk to a heart attack by 2 to 4 times, cause cardiovascular problems, gastrointestinal problems, like digestive tract bleeding and even kidney problems. Instead, back ache has several home remedies that can wonders. It will require a little patience but the zero side effect factor and long term relief will eventually be great for you.
Try these herbal and home remedies for backache:
- Internal and external pain relief with Ginger: Ginger has anti-inflammatory compounds that can work well for pain relief. You can start by making Ginger tea. To do this, add 2-3 slices of ginger in half cup boiling water and simmer it for 10 - 15 minutes. You can add honey and drink it 2-3 times a day. You can also add half tea spoon crushed peppercorns and 2-3 cloves to this tea. Adding a dash of black salt helps in improving the taste.
- Harness the power of Basil: Add 10 Basil leaves to a boiling cup of water and continue to boil it until it reduces to half. You can add a dash of salt to this and drink it through the day.
- Home remedies with exercise: Not only should you stretch between long sitting hours, you should also get some back exercise suggested by a physical trainer with expertise in the field.
- Trigger your inner healing by releasing endorphins: Endorphins act as a pain blocking mechanism in the body and doing certain activities you like can help release them. From walking for 20 minutes to aerobics, to yoga to meditation to chiropractic care, you can try whatever makes you happy and calm to trigger your inner healing.
- Garlic: These tiny cloves healing powers are well known for a variety of body ailments including blood pressure. Taking a couple of cloves early in the morning on empty stomach or massaging with garlic oil helps relieve back ache. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.
I am Ashu, 27 years old. I had so much of back pain and M taking pain killer tablet but still M facing same problems. So please help me. And from last 4 months M facing irregular periods soguidefor this also.
I am 26 years old male. I have backpain problem and I have acidity problem. Some problem in teeth also so what can I do?
An overloaded backpack or wearing one improperly can lead to a poor posture, stress on the soft tissue in the neck and the back, and unnecessary strain on muscles and joints.