Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Neeraj KhannaYour feedback matters!
Hi i am 25 years old female I am suffering from backache at least I unable to sit for few minutes continuously and suffering from abnormal period cycle white liquid discharging through my reproductive organ my heart beat 100 per minute kindly let me know whats happening in my body.
Hi SIR /MAM There is pain in my testicles and below the stomach corner after when I urinate and sharp pain in testicles when I pull it up.
Body and Mind are the physical manifestations of Supreme Energy .They get inflicted with pain, sickness disease on account of attachment to emotions like anger, jealously, fear, ego etc in our day to day life. Everyone cannot endure it with utmost calmness and positivity. Many gather negativity pessimism, guilt and remain frustrated forever. They develop abhorrence towards life.
As a doctor I feel that the only solution for this is to make them realize about their Inner Consciousness. This Consciousness is merely not a word but a connection with the Real Self; a mother who nurtures, cares and pours affection on her progeny.
Conceiving this on my clients I could observe a huge change in their health, their excitement growing gradually. They could explore their hidden potentials, strengths; became passionate, optimistic towards life. Indeed they could surmise a purpose to their life. They were healed at all levels be it physical-mental-Spiritual. They could face the world fearlessly and were accepted in it whole heartedly. So a simple holistic environment could do wonders with minimum efforts.
Time to ponder over it and communicate your inner apprehensions and queries to get healed at the core. Isn’t it!
Dr Neeraj Gupta
My cousin is suffering from Frenulum breve , he has full erection but his foreskin doesn't retract fully. Please treatment should not have anything related to circumcision.
My wife don't have any interest in sex. We often do it in a week or two. She have hormonal deficiency.
Sir I have a problem of vagina dryness during sex I can't get wetness and I feel so much pain during sex please suggest me the right treatment.
1. Limit well-wishing - This can be extremely important for those first few weeks at home and is also often in the best interest of your baby's health. Certainly you are anxious to show off your new little one, but there will be time. Don't be afraid to place limits and disregard those that would like to insist that it is ok for them to come by. A good game plan is to let everyone know a date after which you will feel up to having visitors meet your newest family member. It is ok if they disagree.
2. Accept help - Chores still can get done by others. Tell family and friends how they can help. When people want to visit, ask if they might be willing to bring food. Don't be afraid to rely on others.
3. Breast-feed if you can - Yes, it's good for the baby but it also will burn an extra 500 calories a day. If you're trying to get the postpartum weight off, breast-feeding is a great way to start.
4. Hang up your cape - You are a superwoman but superheroes need rest too. Napping when the baby sleeps is easier said than done if you think you have to keep up with laundry and cooking. Forget the chores and try to nap at least once a day.
5. Drink water - Breast-feeding increases your need to stay hydrated. Get the equivalent of 8 glasses of water a day. Stay away from sugary sodas and caffeine that can filter into breast milk.
Me and my husband had an sex one week before. Now we are worry whether I will be pregnant because last time we tried a lot for our first born that's y we did it with out contraception.But now i don't want any baby . please help
I had a relationship 1 year back and we had physical relations. My boyfriend was masturbating and his semen went a little in my vagina .we never had sex. But after 2 months I started to have few symptoms like pain and burning sensation in the urine, vaginal itching and abdomen pain and in between it used to get normal but frequently I noticed these symptoms. I thought these symptoms were normal or may be due to menstrual flow but now the symptoms have increased a little. So is there any chance that I could be pregnant or could catch any kind of infection?
I am 53 years old female. From last 2-3 months feeling irritation, burning sensation in And around anal and vaginal area. It is more immediately after urination. I have increased water intake to 5-6 glades but of no help�using surfaz-SN tube, earlier used �lobatasol cream but no relief �sugar/thyroid /uric acid is normal.
Sir, I am trying to have a baby but when I do intercourse I did not wet so I have to use cream to enter my husband into my body. Plz advice that it really affect to become a pregant if I did not wet. Do I need to go to a dr ?
During my mensus I face bleeding for nearly 8 days. In some cases it even gets delayed for months. May I know the reason for this? please suggest me.
There are many organisms that live in our bodies and on the surface of the skin. These are usually harmless and do not cause any damage. But there are many organisms like viruses, fungi and bacteria that can cause infectious disorders known as infections. There are many kinds of infections that can affect the various parts of the body. These are generally caused by various things starting from contaminated food, to transmission from an infected person and more. Read on to know more about the kind of infections and their causes.
- Common Symptoms: The various kinds of infections usually have common symptoms including fever due the start of the immune system's fight against the infecting organism, as well as cough, cold, chills, fatigue, loss of appetite, loose motions and pain. All these symptoms point at the presence of an infection.
- Types: As mentioned earlier, infections can be of various types. Starting from viral infections that come with the change of seasons with allergy like symptoms, to STDs or sexually transmitted disease that are contagious and can spread with sexual contact, or even throat, stomach and other kinds of infections that can occur due to ingestion of contaminated food, insect bites and much more; there are several types of infections that can afflict the various parts of the body.
- Indirect Contact: There are many surfaces like sinks, faucets, keyboards, tables, door knobs and more, which can carry and pass on infections through contact. This is especially true for public places including public toilets which are the number one cause of UTI or urinary tract infection.
- Insect Bites: Fleas, tick, lice and even mosquitoes are all carriers of germs because they fly from one contaminated place to another, feasting on dirty and contaminated elements. A bite from one such insect can cause infections. Also, if we ingest food on which house flies and mosquitoes have been sitting, then we are risk of contracting infections.
- Food Contamination: Continuing from the point above, food and water contamination can lead to the travel of disease causing germs into your system which can spread infection. This can also happen when you eat old food that has not been stored under proper conditions, as there may be fungi or mould growing on it.
- Direct Contact: One of the causes of infection includes direct causes like contact with an infected person or animal. Coughing or sneezing on someone, getting bitten by an animal, or even mother to unborn child - there are many infections that can be spread in this manner.
Getting vaccinated on time can help in preventing many infections. This is especially important if you are travelling to various countries.