Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Neeraj KhannaYour feedback matters!
Vaibhavi homoeo clinic
I am having irregular period. Infact now its second month over. Please suggest a solution I am 39 years old.
I am suffering from pcod. I have irregular periods. I am having periods only after the intake of meprate. I am unable to conceive. I have gained weight from 65 to 80 kg. I want to know. How I can get cured and conceived.
Cashew nuts or Kaju are extremely nutritious and delicious to eat. They are rich in vitamins, minerals, soluble dietary fiber and antioxidants that are essential for the normal functioning of your body.
The following are some of the health benefits of cashew nuts:
- Ensures healthy heart: Cashew nuts have a comparatively low fat content than most other nuts.It is cholesterol free, has rich antioxidants and contains a number of health-promoting phyto-chemicals that ensure protection against various heart diseases.
- Prevents cancer: Cashew nuts are rich in flavonoids that are known to be effective in combating the growth of tumor cells. It is rich in copper content that helps prevent and control the formation of cancerous cells and protects you from colon cancer.
- Manages hypertension and promotes health of nerves: Cashew nut contains magnesium, which is known for its effectiveness in controlling the levels of blood pressure. It enables you to control your blood pressure thereby, enabling you to manage hypertension. Lack of magnesium also affects the health of your nerves.
- Prevents macular degeneration: According to studies, regular consumption of most nuts tends to prove effective in reducing the risk of macular degeneration in the long term. Cashew nuts are among such nuts that have the ability to filter the sun's UV rays and offer you protection against age related macular degeneration.
- Aids in weight loss: According to studies, people who indulge in the regular consumption of cashew nuts and practice an active lifestyle are less susceptible to sudden weight gain than people who do not. Cashew nuts also contain good cholesterol and are hence considered to be very good for your overall health.
- Prevents gallstones: Gallstones are usually hard masses that are found in the bile duct or gallbladder. Gallstones normally develop due to the fatty nature of the cholesterol which obstructs its breakdown. According to studies, eating cashew nuts, in moderation, on a regular basis is helpful for preventing the formation of gallstones in women.
- Promotes health of tissue: Cashew nuts are rich in copper content, which when reacts with iron present in your body, leads to the creation of new and healthy red blood cells. It also helps in the production of collagen that keeps your tissues strong and healthy.
1.Eat fruits as they help you restore energy. Apples, mangoes, pomegranates, and pears are best suggestible. Avoid watermelon and muskmelons and also goosing on too many mangoes may cause pimples.
2. Have medium to low salt food and avoid heavy salty food as they are responsible for high blood pressure and water retention.
3.Eating watery foods like lassi, watermelon, rice, muskmelon creates swelling in the body. So, better opt for foods which are drying in nature like corn, gram flour, chick pea etc.
4. Foods such as brown rice, oats, and barley are the best foods one could have in this monsoon.
5. Body’s immunity can be increased by adding a dash of garlic to the soups, and curries you intake.
6.Opt for yogurt, curd and almonds in your diet instead of milk. Drink only boiled and purified water to protect yourself from harmful germs and drinking plenty of water keeps your body hydrated.
7.Consuming bitter vegetables like bitter gourd, and bitter herbs like neem, turmeric powder and methi seeds help in preventing infections.
I do not have kids before married I got one segrion about one cest in my utres that time remove one tube also ovreies problem give suggestion my marriage is 2007 march.
I want to reduce my post delivery Weight When can I start as I delivered my baby on 19 July 2016 normal delivery and what are home remedies which I can follow now.
My marriage has been around for two years, but my wife is not getting pregnant. Once she get pregnant but after 2 months, abortion was done. After that we tried it after 3 months but she not get pregnant. Please advise me.
I am a 34 year old male. My wife and I am trying to start a family for the last 2 years. But haven't been able to succeed. On our doctors advise I went for a Semen Analysis and the report said "No liquefaction even after 4 hours, repeat test after 3 days. So I again went for the test after 3 days and this time the report turned out to be fine. Can you please explain to me if there is a possibility for this to happen and if yes what is the reason for that?
Hello sir I am 22 year old unmarried girl I have swelling in my uterus last week what should I do please tell me doctor.
Choosing what to do about an unwanted pregnancy can be a very hard decision to make. Thankfully, with the introduction of emergency contraceptives, numerous unwanted pregnancies have been successfully nipped in the bud.
Emergency contraceptives, also called “morning-after pills”, and are relatively new to the medical world, and many of you may be unaware of their usage, advantages, and side-effects. Here are some important questions that may cross your mind when planning to take an emergency pill:
1. When to take an emergency contraceptive? an emergency pill has to be taken orally, within 24-72 hours of unprotected sex. Some pills are advised within 24-48 hours of intercourse, while others can work up to 72 hours.
2. What is its composition? most emergency birth control pills are composed of a progesterone-estrogen combination called ‘levonorgestrel’.
3. How effective is emergency contraception? A majority of the emergency pills have a success rate of 95% if taken within 24 hours. The rate of success decreases with the passage of time after unprotected intercourse. Even though these pills can work up to 72 hours, they should be taken as soon as possible to avoid any risk of pregnancy.
4. How does emergency birth control work? depending on your reproductive cycle, the emergency pill works by delaying ovulation (the release of egg from ovaries)and disrupting the fertilization of the egg with the sperm. It may also prohibit the implantation (attachment) in the uterus, even after fertilization has occurred.
5. Does it protect against sexually transmitted diseases? emergency pills do not protect against the risk of sexually transmitted diseases and hiv. Condoms should always be used to prevent these diseases.
6. How safe are these pills? emergency birth control is a rapid and action-driven process. The dosage is usually strong, and regular usage is strictly not advised. Some pills are absorbed into the system and remain active up to 7 days, while others are never absorbed. The pills are safe if taken in a cautious and responsible manner.
However, there may be some side effects such as nausea, fatigue, headache and stomach cramps due to hormonal imbalance. Periods may start early or even get delayed.
Remember! emergency contraceptives should not be used as a primary method of contraception. Instead, regular birth control methods like condoms, intra-uterine devices (iuds) etc. Should be considered. Also, these pills do not work if pregnancy has already occurred.
Although emergency pills are effective in a majority of cases, professional consultation along with proper precautions is always advisable. Ensuring proper intake of water and a healthy diet is highly recommended for combating the side effects of emergency contraception.