Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Neelu JainYour feedback matters!
Hi my mom has knee pain issues, and recently she had a fall post which her leg is swelling and hands too. N she can't move around much. Please suggest.
I am suffering with spondylitis And I feel the pain in every 2 days what to do now? Any permanent solution.
My mom is 52 and suffering from diabetes and BP problems, Kindly let me know best oil to massage her body as I year ago she had paralyzed but from god grace she is better now, sometimes she had pain in knees and arms.
I am 24 year old, I drive bike a lot, getting back and neck ache extremely. What can be done? I can't stop driving?
For sore muscles and joints, apply a cream or ointment that contains capsaicin, the active ingredient in chile peppers, two or three times a day. The heat from the peppers has been shown to help relieve pain.
My feet are extensively paining and having burning sensation. I am under insulin and oral tablets too.
I have lot of back pain I can't walk for more than 5 min. I want to know should I try to walking more?
My mom is 51years old, she have swelling near her knee. It pain inside. What is the actual problem? What can be done for it?
I am experiencing an acute pain in my legs when I even stand for 10-15. Mins. What all exercises I should do?
Hllo! I want to ask whether I am having aa myth or not. From 2-3 days I use to have hand tremors only in a certain position while I chat on whats app. But before this also have wrist cracking but I do not have any kind of pain or swelling on my wrist. I also masturbate with a gap. Of 2-3 days but I do it once. So I want to. Clear my myth that these hand tremors are due to masturbation or by wrist cracking or by some other cause.
I am 65 years old male, suffering with knee pains, to improve cartilage which medicine is better for food supplement.
I am suffering from cough for last 4 days and with some back pain, will you suggests what should be done?
I am 46 year old Last 2 year se humare. Left side front and back mein dard hota hai. Jis one side sund hoa jata. Aur ghutono mein dard raheta hai. Please
I have suffering from spine ,shoulder and neck pain about 2 years also back pain and knee pain body pain, piles. During work on computer and driving a car, I feel weakness and unwell, dizziness and very body & back pain. Recently my Blood Test report- High sensitivity c reactive protein 6.27 mg/L Iron 44.3 ug/dl Hdl cholesterol direct 34 mg/dl Ldl cholesterol direct 70 mg/dl Triglycerides 204 mg/dl Vldl cholesterol 40.8 mg/dl Aspartate aminotransferase sgot 41.8 U/l Testosterone 226 ng/dl 25 oh vitamin D total 12.61 ng/ml Average blood glucose 125 mg/dl Total RBC 6.26 eosinophil 8.8 Please suggest me.
Hi i'm 23 years old female I have back ache while riding scooter but I haven't consulted any doctors is there any pills which I could recover in that i'm planning for my pregnancy will I get problem during that time. And I m planning take vitamin E capsules can you suggest me some good product for glowing skin and healthy hair. Thanks.
Sir I have a back I was 18 years old so please give me solution for that reason what should I do for the back pain.
Dear Sir my father age is 70. He is having High Blood pressure since 10 years and he is taking Tenoric 25mg morning and night. His Blood pressure is in control. My father is having pain in my calf muscles of both legs when he wakes up in the morning. What could be the reason and what's the cure. Whether this is related to B. P?
In Ayurveda, joint pain is known as 'Sandhigata Vata'. Arthritis and Joint pain are among the most prevalent problems faced by adults, mostly old people. As per ayurveda, 'vata dosha' Is responsible for joint pains and other discomforts associated with it. Natural remedies and proper lifestyle techniques can be utilized to balance the 'vata' to lessen the occurrence and severity of joint pain. Factors including,old age, obesity, injury and strenuous physical activities (that require a lot of joint movements) are responsible for disturbing the balance of your 'vata'.
The following are some ayurvedic home remedies that can be utilized to treat joint pain:
- Massage therapy: Warm coconut, castor, mustard, olive or garlic oil can be utilized to massage the affected areas to lessen the intensity of pain. If you massage the affected joints with natural oils, it improves blood circulation and relaxes the swelling and stiffness in the region.
- Hot & Cold Compress: Cold and hot compresses can be utilized to ease your joint pain effectively. Heat compression decreases the pain, increases the blood circulation and relaxes the swollen joints and muscles. On the other hand, cold therapy lessens the inflammation of the affected joint. Place hot and cold towel alternatively on the affected area to achieve immediate relief from persistent pain.
- Fenugreek: Ingest a teaspoon of ground fenugreek seeds and drink a glass of lukewarm water. Fenugreek has anti inflammatory and antioxidant properties that make it effective for joint pains.Follow this remedy every morning on a regular basis to achieve optimal results.
- Turmeric: Add a pinch of turmeric and a teaspoon of honey in a glass of lukewarm water and drink this solution on a regular basis for a week. Turmeric contains anti inflammatory and antioxidant properties, which makes it an excellent remedy for treating joint pains.
- Apple cider vinegar: Add 2 teaspoons of apple cider vinegar and a little honey to a cup of lukewarm water. Drink this solution twice daily, before your meals. Apple cider vinegar has alkalizing effect, which makes it an effective remedy to remove the toxins that are responsible for causing joint pain.
- Healthy diet: A balanced diet that comprises a lot of green leafy vegetables and fresh seasonal fruits is good for your joints. The uncontrolled intake of fatty food, dairy products, and high sodium diet must be avoided in order to avoid arthritis and joint pain.
Prevention is better than cure and in order to follow that it is always beneficial to get your complete body check up done from time to time. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.