Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Neelima PatwardarYour feedback matters!
We are newly married couple. We don't want baby now. Which is safe period for us? Suggest some good protection measures also.
I'm 20 years old a girl, suffering Ovary Cysts from 2014. The cysts volume is Right ovary 4.4 c. C. And Left ovary is 3.8 c. C. And now that's why my face full of acne and mostly the dark wala spots did my face dull, roughness. Help me what should I do?.
Small dots forming on the top of penis shaft skin below it's so small in black color can any one tell me why it is forming and what needs to be done?
I took ipill on the 1 of May. On the 8th of May I started to bleed which resulted in a full period. Some doors said it was withdrawal bleeding. My period was due on the 18 of May. Making my cycle just 20 days while my cycle is of 30/34 days. I want to know will I get the period again on the 18 or should I count the days for the next period from 8th. Thanks.
Hi. I'm 21 weeks and 2 days pregnant according to my last ultrasound. I jus need to know how many months I'm pregnant and when will my 5th month ends. Also expected delivery date. Thanks.
Sir or madam my age 25 years old my wait just 41 kgs I face very problem from white discharge. Please how to solved my problem. How to increase weight growth.
Hello, I am 24 years old female, married.I am advised to take Susten 200 and Duphaston 10 mg from 18th day of cycle, I just want to know how many days I can take this medicines becoz Dr. given 20 medicines each for 20 days but if I get period in between what can I do then, can I continue taking if period comes or stop this. I am just confused please suggest.
My friend is suffering with his wife to do sex with her. She is not responding him properly, he want to tempt her for sex, what I have to suggest him to tempt her do sex. He is my best, he asking me to give any tablet to bring interest in her to do sex. please suggest him. If tablets are there means from where we have to buy those tablets. Is there any rule to take tablets when only doctor suggest. Or Without doctor suggestion can we buy directly from medical.
Hello Dr, my wife is 13 weeks pregnant. Dr please tell me can anomaly scan find out autism or how to find out autism in the new born child?
Here are 7 proven ways on how organic turmeric can improve your health and happiness. I'm sure that after reading this article you will start adding this miracle spice to your diet every day.
- Fights inflammation naturally: Chronic inflammation is believed to be the culprit of many of our modern diseases. Curcumin, or turmeric's active compound, is found to be a potent anti-inflammatory compound, which matches or even exceeds the effectiveness of many anti-inflammatory drugs available.
- Protects your brain: Cognitive disorders such as dementia and Alzheimer's are often linked to decreased levels of Brain Derived Neurotrophic Factor (BDNF), which is a type of growth hormone. Researchers have found that curcumin positively influences the levels of BDNF and may delay or even reverse many brain diseases or age-related decline of our brain functions.
- Reduces the risk of several types of cancer: Organic Turmeric may be one of the most potent natural anti-cancer substances out there. Not only can it prevent cancer growth, but inhibits the development and spread as well and may even hold the natural cure for this dreadful disease.
- Improves digestion: Eating turmeric on a daily basis stimulates the gallbladder, reduces bloating and gas, and prevents inflammation of the digestive tract.
- Protect your heart: Curcumin has shown to reduce LDL (or bad) cholesterol, prevent blood clotting, and remove plaque buildups in the arteries.
- Soothes symptoms of Arthritis: Although more research is needed in this field, many people report various improvements of their condition. It helps them fight chronic inflammation and reduces the pain too. Some even claim curcumin supplements work better than many OTC or prescribed drugs available on the market today. And without any side effects.
- Delays aging and improves longevity: Free radicals and inflammation are believed to play a major role in aging and curcumin affects both. And given that it also protects our heart and fights cancer, which are 2 of the biggest killers in today's world, it obviously benefits longevity too.
These benefits are only the tip of the iceberg of what organic turmeric can do for you. To improve overall health and happiness, add 1 teaspoon of organic turmeric to smoothies, juices, soups, curries, stir-fries, home made cultured sodas, and dressings on a daily basis.
Curcumin, which is turmeric most active and healing compound, is poorly absorbed by our body. Luckily there are a few ways to up the absorption by up to 2000 percent. Adding a pinch of black pepper is one of them.
I am 28 years old. From last 3 months I am not getting my periods properly. Sometime it stop only in 1 day. Due to this my face is full with pimple. Please suggest which precaution I need to take.
The ultimate pleasure one gets from sex is by experiecing orgasm or climax many women do not feel orgasm by peno vaginal sex because when they are aroused, there is swelling of labia and clitoris. The clitoris moves behind the labia during arousal so that penis can't rub against it during trusting movements. For women seeking ultimate pleasure, this is frustrating and can lead to perception of inadequacy in both men and women
This can be improved in many cases by appropriate sex positions, your technique to stimulate your partner but still many times it is inadequate
These can be helped by surgical procedures like vaginoplasty (tighten the vagina! and g shot. G shot is opd procedure, no hospital addmission is needed and sex can be resumed after 2 weeks the g spot becomes more prominent, making sure you get adequate penile stimulation during sexual activity cost is affordable results are very very good
I am 28 and my period due date was dec 1. It ks now 10 days late. My hubby was out of town for last 4 months. So I did not had sex during this period. He returned on dec 2 and we had sex on that day. Is there a chance of getting pregnant? Should I see a doctor and do a pregnancy test?
My wife is 25 years old. She is pregnant. Now 8th month start. Albumin and pus cell present in report, hb 8.2. Now what care?
Hello I want to ask one question my bhabhi is pregnant from 4 months and vomiting is not stop yet so please tell me what we do and also tell me diet for her.
The red and itchy sores in genital area, which can cause immense pain are genital sores. They usually spread through infection that has occurred during sexual contact. There may also be bleeding if rubbed or scratched. This is usually a form of sexually transmitted infection which can be caused due to dermatitis or other allergies. Genital herpes and syphilis as well as bacterial diseases like chancroid can also cause the occurrence of this condition.
Here are a few ways in which this may be treated:
- Medication: The general physician or gynaecologist can prescribe a number of drugs that can help in treating this ailment. To begin with, you may have to ingest oral antibiotics or antiviral medication that can ensure that the bacteria do not get a chance to fester, grow and spread. Corticosteroids can also be prescribed for particularly severe cases. Pain relievers can help in soothing the area and the blisters in the genitals, while anti itching drugs like hydrocortisone can ensure that you do not scratch the area which can also lead to bleeding.
- Surgical Removal: A particularly troublesome bout or sores can be removed with the help of non-invasive and surgical procedures depending on the severity of the situation. You may be required to go under medical observation for a few hours or days after the procedure to ensure that there are no complications or further cases of infection.
- Intermittent Treatment: After the initial treatment where you will most likely go through a week long course of antiviral medication, or three weeks of antibiotic therapy, you may have to go through antiviral therapy every now and then. This is especially recommended if yours is a recurring case. Doctors usually recommend the ingestion of pills for two or three days as soon as you start to experience the painful symptoms and eruptions.
- Suppressive Treatment: Very frequent outbreaks can make the doctors prescribe an antiviral pill a day, which will basically act towards suppressing an attack. This kind of treatment is especially helpful if you have had more than six outbreaks in a span of twelve months. This can bring down the risk of outbreaks by about 80%, as per medical studies. This can also reduce the risk of passing on the infection to a partner. If you are taking this kind of treatment, you should see your doctor at least once or twice a year too.
Taking home remedies like a warm compress or sitting in a warm tub of water with a few drops of antibacterial can also help. But you must see a doctor before treating these sores at home. You can also prevent the same by practicing safe sex.