Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Neelima
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. NeelimaYour feedback matters!
I am 36 year old, I have 10 month baby. I have mensuration 2 month correctly, this month 40 days has went, not yet mensus I am. Is anything problem. Not possible for pregnant.
Hello I am 34 years old and 8 months pregnant I want to ask that till now I havn't form the breast milk what is the reason Behind this. This is my third issue.
Hi I am a male of age 35 years married for 8 years. I have a fantasy of escort male for my wife involving in threesome activities. My wife is not interested in this but I pressurize to do it. I want my wife to have sex with escort male or get messaged in front of me. and can i do it or not please help is it safe or not
I am 28 yers old and developed pain in both my breasts n feel like the muscle in breasts hold tightly n have severe pain in the morning please let me know if I should be worried my periods delayed by 10 days pain in breast since two weeks.
I'm a 40 years old man, married and had a 6 years old girl, it has been for 7 years for our married life and expecting to have one more child to our life. My wife have got pregnant 2 times but there two times my went abortion. Please help me doctor.
I want baby could you tell me in which time period we are doing sex where maximum possibility for baby after monthly period of my wife.
What is Monogamous Relationship?
You (who have been tested for STD/STIs and don't have any) are having sex with only one partner (who also has been tested for STD/STIs and doesn't have any) who only has sex with you. And you both keep it that way!
Stated another way, you are both STD/STI free and only have sex with each other. People of any sexual orientation can engage in monogamous relationships. The only thing implied by the term monogamy is that the relationship consists of two people who are romantically and/or sexually exclusive. Theoretically, outside of abstinence, this is really the safest type of "safer sex" that you can have.
Celebrated on 1st December of each year, World AIDS Day, aims to spread awareness about HIV / AIDs. It is an STD wherein, HIV stands for human immunodeficiency infection and AIDS stands for acquired immune deficiency syndrome. The disease hinders the immune system in keeping up our body’s security against sickness. HIV causes individuals to end up wiped out with infections that regularly would not affect them and HIV leads to AIDS.
Understanding the Symptoms:
HIV has few or no signs or symptoms for up to ten years or more before side effects of AIDS tends to manifest. There is no cure for HIV/AIDS, yet treatment is accessible. A few people have HIV symptoms not long after being infected. These include:
- There are a few phases of HIV illness. The primary HIV side effects may include swollen glands in the throat, armpit, or crotch.
- Other early HIV symptoms incorporate slight fever, headaches, exhaustion, and muscle throbs.
- These symptoms may keep on going for just a couple of weeks. At that point, there are typically no HIV indications for a long time. That is the reason it can be difficult to know whether or not a person is suffering from HIV.
The symptoms of AIDS show up in the most advanced phase of the HIV disease. These are as follows:
- Along with a severely damaged immune system, a person with AIDS may likewise have thrush. A thrush is a thick, whitish covering on the tongue that is brought about by a yeast infection and now and then joined by a sore throat.
- Serious or repetitive vaginal yeast infection.
- Pelvic inflammatory illness.
- Serious and frequent infections.
- Unexplained fatigue that might be followed by headaches, dizziness.
- Loss of more than ten pounds of weight that is not because of physical exercise or consuming fewer calories.
Risk Factors: There are a lot of ways in which you can get the infection. HIV is transmitted through blood, semen, vaginal fluids and breast milk. The most well-known ways in which HIV is spread, are:
- Having sexual intercourse without a condom with somebody who has HIV/AIDS.
- Using needles or syringes that have been used by someone who has HIV/AIDS.
- Being punctured with a needle or surgical instrument that has been contaminated with HIV.
- Getting HIV blood, semen or vaginal discharge into open injuries or wounds.
- Babies born to women with HIV/AIDS can get HIV from their mothers during birth or from breastfeeding.
There are numerous ways in which you can protect yourself from HIV. These are as follows:
- The most secure way is to limit the number of sexual partners you take on.
- Try to have safer sex and always use protection.
- Get your partners tested for HIV.
- HIV tests are a typical piece of social insurance.
In case that you think you may have been infected by HIV, talk to a specialist or a doctor about testing. Discussing what risks you might have taken can help you choose whether testing is ideal for you. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.