Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Neelam ValanjuYour feedback matters!
I had sex with my husband 6th day of my period. I want to know when I got pregnant or which day I got pregnant. Help me.
Hi Doctor, My periods get delay, I am not married Last month it's also not well and this month also not good. Last month only one day is work. It's not frequently work. As this work normally for me before last month. Thanks Seema.
Hello. I am pregnant from 8 weeks and I had very little vaginal bleeding 2 times since last 2 days but I have no backache or stomach pain. And I want to terminate the child so I am planning to take medicine. But is it safe to take medicine right now. What should I do?
I am a 21 year old female. My periods are late but I haven't got involved in sex last month. But was just playing around with my boy friend. We are planning to make out. Should I wait for my periods or is it fine to make out? I want to know the days where to get pregnant chances are maximum.
Today my follicle was 21mm but doctor has see multiple endometrium polys during the scanning and on monday is my 1st cycle of iui so is there success rate of conceiving.
I have delivered a baby four months ago. Since then he is solely depend on my feed. Initially the lactation was good enough but gradually I noticed the lactation become unhealthy. I am keenly taking care on a balanced diet, started having jeera powder & shatavari churna as well besides other meals. But still not satisfied with the lactation. I hv started with monthly periods as well. Kindly suggest me what other than that I can do for healthy lactation.
Hi doctor! I'm 32 weeks pregnant women. I'm suffering frm Sharp pain behind my right ear fr past 2 days. Pain sometimes spread all over head. Since I'm pregnant I can't take tablet. Pls suggest me some home remedies and Sleeping position for tis neck pain.
Supposed urine test results negative comes & period not occur after 22 days passed. What further to do for her period ,is any medicine for regular mc. Pl advice.
Hello. I have problem with my periods this time they come before expected and their is not proper bleeding discharge yesterday it was red but today (second day) it is darkish in colour n slightly pain in abdomen n their was pale yellow discharge last week as I have protected sex last month. I have sex 2 days after my last periods. Please help me I am very worried. thanks.
I got married my husband want to have anal sex with me but I am afraid I will get pregnant which I don't want so soon.
Sexual disorders are issues or complications which hamper your sex life. This can have unintended consequences such as depression and separation. Sexual disorders may be either physical or psychological; at present, there are treatments available for most sexual disorders.
Sexual disorders interfere with certain parts or the whole of the sexual response cycle (which consists of excitement, orgasm, plateau and resolution). This means that you will not be able to achieve satisfaction and contentment by engaging in a sexual activity.
The types of sexual disorders are-
- Disorders related to orgasm: These disorders are related to the inability to orgasm or climax.
- Desire disorders: Lack of desire to engage in sexual intercourse
- Arousal disorders: If afflicted with these disorders, you will find it very difficult to be aroused during a sexual activity.
- Pain related issues: These are disorders in which you experience pain during sexual intercourse.
The symptoms of sexual disorders are-
- You may be unable to orgasm.
- Tight muscles in the vagina, thus hampering sex.
- Dry vaginal tissues in the vagina leading to pain during sex.
- Inability to maintain or achieve erection.
- Premature ejaculation.
There are various treatments which are available to rectify sexual disorders. They are-
- Sex Therapy: You may consult a sex therapist who can provide counseling on the psychological aspects of sex. They can help you resolve those psychological factors which can act as a deterrent.
- Hormone Therapy: Women can undergo hormone therapy if the cause of sexual disorders is an imbalance in the hormones.
- Mechanical Devices: Various devices such as penile implants and vacuum devices can help overcome sexual disorders.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Good afternoon sir, I am 21 year old my height is 4.11 my weight is 44 kgs before 5 months my weight is 48 I reduced by 4kgs I had gall bladder surgery 2 years back I have pcod problem, egg production also not there this is my problem please suggest me.
I took ipill on 29september after two weeks heavy bleeding like periods started and was there till one week and on 27 October I had sex again but I am not sure the semen went inside or no should I take ipill again? Please advice.
Haiiii doctor. My wife she is 33 now we have one son 1 year and 4 Month old. Now my wife is pregnant (1 month) we take medicine for abortion yesterday 15.12. 2015. Now how many years she can not get pregnant. And is there any danger if she get pregnant after one year.
Hi 32 years of age, went lapro cystectomy for endometrioma in 2013 and lap adhesiolysis in 2014. conceived through ivf in 2015 and miss carried at 3 weeks and then again naturally pregnant and miscarried at 12 weeks. Scanned reports show bulky uterus 8.9*5.3*6.3 cm with posterior uterine wall myoma 38*34 MM. Cyst of 4.5*2.8 cm is seen in left ovary. So due to two lapro doc has advised to go for open abdominal myomectomy. Can I conceive without surgery preventing miscarriage? Or do I require to go for surgery? Please opine. Thanks.
Hi my friend has done a sex with her girlfriend sex mean not totally sex he just put into pussy and taken out in fraction of minute no sperm entered into her he thinks but he was fully tension is there any problem please give the solution.
Menorrhagia is a condition that is marked by heavy menstrual bleeding during the monthly menstrual cycles. Most women have a unique bleeding pattern during that time of the month with the flow going up and down over the first few days. Yet, for many women, the bleeding becomes consistently heavy during all the days of the period, during which the period itself may get extended by a few days. If this pattern continues to occurs, one must get it checked out by a doctor at the earliest. Here are a few ways in which this condition may be treated.
Factors considered during treatment: Before the treatment starts, and during the diagnosis stage, the doctor will take a look at a number of factors so that the correct form of treatment may be prescribed to the patient. To begin with, the doctor will take a complete medical history of the patient, including the family history to ascertain whether or not there may be a genetic problem at play. Further, the future childbearing plans of the patient will also be taken into consideration in such cases so that the treatment method does not hinder such plans. Also, the doctor will also try and understand the effect of the symptoms of this condition before prescribing any particular medication and surgery.
- Medication: Iron supplements and non-steroidal anti-inflammatory medicines will be prescribed for the patient to bring down the level of inflammation and restore the production of blood, which will make up for the rapidly flowing blood from the body. This will also prevent the risk of anemia. Oral contraceptives, tranexamic acid, oral progesterone and hormonal therapy can also help in such cases.
- Dilation and curettage: This procedure is also known as D&C, and it basically helps in dilation or opening up of the cervix so that the doctor may suction the tissue from the uterine lining. This tissue is usually known to bring about excessive bleeding.
- Uterine artery embolisation: This is a procedure which shrinks any existing fibroids that may be the cause behind excessive bleeding. In this procedure, the uterine arteries are blocked and the blood supply to the same is cut off so that the fibroids do not get a chance to grow and cause unnecessary pressure that may lead to excessive bleeding.
- Hysterectomy: This is a surgical procedure that removes the cervix as well as the uterus, and is usually the last resort followed by most doctors. In such cases, the doctor will first ascertain whether or not you plan to have any children in the future. Additionally, the ovaries may also be removed if the condition has spread too much to be contained sufficiently.