Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dentists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Neelam S Sanghavi
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Neelam S SanghaviYour feedback matters!
Sir, Mera ek teeth adha tut gaya h or samne ke teeth bahar nikl rahe h to kya taar badwana chahiye ya kuch or karna chahiye.
Yesterday I gone through the surgery for removing my wisdom tooth (lower right), but the root of tooth was very close to the lingual nerv. So the doctor was able to remove half part of the tooth. And half part of the tooth is still there .it will make any trouble? I am very scared. please guid me.
Hello, my mom is planning to get her damaged or decayed tooth extracted. So is there any need for her to take pain killers or antibiotics before extraction. She complains about pain. Previous doctor used to give us tablets before extraction, now we met another dentist, he dint give us any tablets and asked her to have heavy lunch before extraction. thank you.
Have some infection in his tongue like red bubbles with also causes pain he suffer with this situation twice in a week. What should I do?
EPIC is the latest diode laser innovation from BIOLASE. Loaded with one patented, proprietary feature after another, the EPIC diode laser platform is available in four package configurations designed to meet the needs of every dental office. Whether you are seeking a standard soft tissue diode laser, or expanded features for Whitening and Pain Therapy, there is an EPIC configuration perfect for you.
- EPIC is the only diode laser in the USA (and now in India) with three unique therapy modes – Soft Tissue Surgery, Whitening, and Pain Therapy. No matter which therapy you wish to offer, you have EPIC™ versatility available at the touch of a finger using a fully redesigned, one-of-a-kind touchscreen interface.
- EPIC offers the most precise control of tissue cutting for different procedures and tissue biotypes. With our exclusive diode laser wavelength, EPIC™ cuts soft tissue cleaner, with more hemostasis and supreme patient comfort. Take advantage of other capabilities including relief of lesions (aphthous ulcers, herpetic lesions) as well as performing "pocket therapy" using single-use disposable Perio tips.
- EPIC is an ideal teeth-whitening solution for progressive offices wanting to expand their cosmetic treatment menu. Studies have shown that EPIC™ can perform a full-mouth, in-office whitening procedure with an average of 4-6 shades in only 20 minutes of treatment time (not including set-up or take-down), faster than any other in-office whitening system.* And with LaserWhite20 whitening gel treatment kits available in affordable 5-packs, using EPIC to whiten teeth in your office is a reliable, affordable treatment.
- One of the most promising aspects of laser dentistry is the opportunity to do more with less anesthetic, and less damage to the tissue. EPIC™ delivers on that promise with ComfortPulse, a proprietary innovation that delivers precisely controlled micropulses of diode energy to the tissue, followed by “down” time to allow tissue to relax and respond positively to laser treatment.
- EPIC also introduces a new ComfortPulse setting that delivers pulses to the tissue as short as one ten-millionth of a second, resulting in improved patient comfort, less damage to surrounding tissues, and better healing. With EPIC, patient comfort is a reality.