Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Neehal PatilYour feedback matters!
I am 32 year old I had just touched My penis upper part of my fiancee vagina and due to this I got red pimples on my penis also it little itching. Help how to get ease from this.
I am 22 years old female, having period problems. My period is not happening regularly. This is happening since 1 year before. Could you please suggest me, what should I do? Thanks in advance,
M a 22 years old girl suffering from pcod. I had sex abt a mnth ago. I took a test a week ago and it shows negative. I cnslted a doctor and she gave me tab regulate for my period a dose of 4 days. Today the dose is finishing. No signs of periods yet. Is there any chance of pregnancy? Help me doctors m too scared.
There are three major dissociative disorders defined in dsm-5:
- Dissociative amnesia.
- Dissociative identity disorder.
- Depersonalization-derealization disorder.
What are the symptoms of dissociative identity disorder?
Dissociative identity disorder is characterized by the presence of two or more distinct or split identities or personality states that continually have power over the person's behavior. With dissociative identity disorder, there's also an inability to recall key personal information that is too far-reaching to be explained as mere forgetfulness. With dissociative identity disorder, there are also highly distinct memory variations, which fluctuate with the person's split personality.
The" alters" or different identities have their own age,sex, or race. Each has his or her own postures, gestures, and distinct way of talking. Sometimes the alters are imaginary people; sometimes they are animals. As each personality reveals itself and controls the individuals' behavior and thoughts, it's called" switching" switching can take seconds to minutes to days. When under hypnosis, the person's different" alters" or identities may be very responsive to the therapist's requests.
Along with the dissociation and multiple or split personalities, people with dissociative disorders may experience a number of other psychiatric problems, including symptoms:
Mood swings suicidal tendencies sleep disorders(insomnia,night terrors, and sleep walking) anxiety,panic attacks, and phobias (flashbacks, reactions to stimuli or" triggers") alcohol and drug abusecompulsions and ritualspsychotic-like symptoms (including auditory and visual hallucinations) eating disorders
Other symptoms of dissociative identity disorder may include headache, amnesia, time loss, trances, and" out of body experiences" some people with dissociative disorders have a tendency toward self-persecution, self-sabotage, and even violence (both self-inflicted and outwardly directed). As an example, someone with dissociative identity disorder may find themselves doing things they wouldn't normally do, such as speeding, reckless driving, or stealing money from their employer or friend, yet they feel they are being compelled to do it. Some describe this feeling as being a passenger in their body rather than the driver. In other words, they truly believe they have no choice.
i am female age 36 yrs. I had my second baby on June 6,2016. Unfortunately the baby died at the age of 6 months. I had cesarean baby and ligation was done to my tubes. Now I want to conceive again. How long I shud wait and wat are the right process to get pregnant again as naturally it can't happen.
My periods are over due by more than 10 days. Checked using a pregnancy test kit already. It gave negative results. What could be the reason for this cycle delay?
I am female 19 I had done sex with my bf After sex 3 4 drop blood come out. I took unwanted 72 tab on same day Nd on same day bleeding started like period nd now its become 6 days my periods blood flow is just like first or second day periods blood flows nd my periods is not stopping even after 6 days Is it serious please advice me some medicine to stop my periods nd to avoid unwanted pregnancy Thank please Plz suggest me medicine.
I have baby boy. I am planning to 3 years for next baby. So what are the ways I follow. What is the best way you are suggested.
My fiancee witnesses irregular periods regularly. Her average difference between each period ranges from 1 and a half to 2 months. Is there a problem with her. Will she face any prob after marriage. Pls help.
I got married a week ago and my wife is 21years old but recently I have noticed that when I squeeze my wife's nipple very hard, it oozes clear water. She isn't pregnant. Is the water oozing normal? is it harmful to squeeze nipple too hard?
All of us have our 'good hours' and 'bad hours' each day. While there are the night owls, who are more productive and ideating in the late night hours, there are others who like to be the early bird that literally catches the worm. For both these categories, there are again hours where the energy wanes. Did you know there are some simple techniques that can help to maintain consistent levels of energy throughout the day?
As much as possible, try and maintain a regular routine in terms of waking up, eating at the same hours as closely as possible, and retiring for the day. The biological clock or circadian rhythm needs to be maintained as much as possible if high productivity is desired. Here are some things that can be completely and easily controlled to keep your energy levels steady through the day.
- Sleep patterns: Be it going to bed or waking up, try and maintain a pattern that does not vary too much, at least not drastically. After waking up, a good dose of light in the morning is very helpful. If your work requires you to sleep during the day, ensure you get up into a room that is well and brightly lit.
- Exercise: Whether is it Saturday or cloudy, a 30 minute workout does magic like nothing else. Get outdoors and be it a walk or a run, cycling or swimming, you will see nothing else boosts your energy as well as this.
- Nutrition: Reduced carbohydrates, a good dose of protein, ample hydration, adequate fiber intake, and good quantity of dry fruits are somethings to definitely follow. Start with a good breakfast that can boost your energy requirements for the day and eat less as the day goes by.
- Caffeine: One of the most pleasant experience is to wake up to have a refreshing cup of coffee. While it sounds exotic, the body benefits more if this caffeine is provided sometime later in the day when the energy levels are low.
- Alcohol: For many, alcohol could be a way of stress busting, but if scientifically looked at, alcohol reduces the quality of sleep and leaves you feeling unrested. It also leaves one tired and irritated. If possible, the alcohol intake should be at least 2 hours before bedtime.
- Power naps: Highly proven technique, where possible, a power nap of 15 minutes is believed to boost up energy levels significantly.
These are some methods to boost your energy levels. Most of it something completely controllable and changeable by you, all it requires is a conscious effort from you.
My daughter is 15 year old. She is 82 kg. 2 year before she was 61 kg. After her period starts she became 82 kg. Her period also irregular means every 45 days 70 days. Thyroid test also shows negative. Even she is doing Yoga for 1 hour daily. Please help me.
Hi I am pregnant just got confirmed n am also having stomach pain often I have consultant a doctor n took scan where they said thickened endometrium so its pregnancy and they also said that I have cyst in my left ovarian complex and polycystic changes in right ovary in these cases is it safe to be pregnant or I can abort n first take treatment.
My nani is suffering from breast cancer her blood is flowing from last five days she is taking homeopathic treatment. Could pls tell me any medicine ?
Sir i'm married I don't want to be pregnant now but I want to have sex without condom is their any medicine to have sex without condom.
Hi, before 3 years I had sex with my ex bf. But after my breakup I hadn't sex with my current bf. I mean to say he never push his private part in my private part. He does play with my vagina only. But now m in a trouble and my periods not come from last 1 month. Please suggest what should I do.
For a married couple, having a child is the next step towards completing the family picture. However, for various reasons, some attributed to the male and some to the female, this picture remains incomplete.
Talking to a doctor is one of the best starting points. There could be deep rooted causes for this issue and homeopathy aims at treating the root cause and not just infertility. A good homeopath will ask you numerous questions to find out associated symptoms, family history, etc. and then arrive at a remedy that would work best for you. This is a highly customised therapy and so self-medication based on a friend or family member’s recommendation is best avoided.
Infertility in females is often caused by the following reasons:
- Irregular menstruation
- Hormonal imbalance
- Advancing age
- Emotional stress
- Excessive smoking
- Alcohol consumption
- Sexually transmitted diseases (Chlamydia, gonorrhoea)
- Structural abnormalities in the pelvic area including fibroids, pelvic adhesions, blocked fallopian tubes, etc.
- Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS)
- Pelvic Inflammatory disease
- Thyroid disorders
With more and more women coming out in the open to discuss, researchers have started working towards identifying the problem and working towards the treatment. The success rate of homeopathy in treating infertility is also on the rise. As with any medical condition, homeopathy treats not just the problem or symptom at hand, but the person holistically. Read on to know some of the common homeopathic remedies, but make sure you have a detailed discussion with your doctor to identify what would work best for you. Self-medication is best avoided.
- In women with reduced sexual drive, Agnus and Sepia are widely used. The vaginal is extremely dry which could be painful during sex. There is also a bearing down sensation of the uterus in these women.
- In women with reduced menstruation, Pulsatilla and Sepia are widely used. The periods are never on the expected date, and when they occur, the flow is quite scanty and suppressed. Pulsatilla is also used when ovarian cysts are present. Sepia is useful in women that are prone to miscarriages.
- In women with excessive menstruation, Calcarea and Aletris are widely used. The periods happen before time, is too long with profuse bleeding. This excessive bleeding also causes anaemia, weakness, and fatigue. These women might also have frequent abortions.
- In women who have experienced a miscarriage in their third month earlier, with uterine and ovarian inflammation, Sabina is used.
- In women who are not able to retain sperms, Natrum carb is useful. There could be an offensive smelling vaginal discharge which is also very irritating and itching.
These are just some of the common remedies, but there are more, and each patient would require different therapy based on associated symptoms. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.