Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Kshar Sutra Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. NazmiYour feedback matters!
Hello doctor i have ankylosing spondylities from more then 10 years. My age is 29. Mene pehle kaafi allopathy treatment liye the per muje unke side effect ho jate the isliye me ab 2 saal se Ayurveda treatment le reha hu isse muje thoda benefit to hai or koi side effect bhi nahi hota. To mera question ye hai ki ayurvedic treatment AS ke liye thik hai ya nahi
Hii, my name is rani. My Friend name is pooja she's have problem with her vagina. She's trouble witb vagina bad smell. please help us.
Is there helpful tablet of vitamin b for hair fall or regrowth of hair? If yes so tell me which should I take.
Hello. I am 21 years old and my weight is 42 only. I need to gain weight equally over my body. My breast is also very less. Please suggest a diet plan for gaining weight.
This is the first time I took I-pill. How long will it take for me to get back to my normal state. Will it effect my future pregnancy like if I want to get pregnant after 2 years?
I am suffering from Hair to be white for the last four months my five hair have become white. I request you that you give me best advice.
Doctor. From last 15 days I am suffering from bad breath. Even I brush 2 times. And use mouthwash also. Can't reduce. What should I do.
While some scars are negligible, others can mar your beauty. With cosmetic surgery, today, it is easy to remove scars and make them less prominent. Scar revision surgery can range from invasive procedures, such as scar excision to non invasive procedures like cryotherapy, laser therapy and topical silicone therapy. However, none of these have perfect results. The main aim of scar revision surgery is to make the scars blend in as much as possible with the surrounding skin in terms of colour, texture and elevation.
Picking a scar revision procedure is a matter of weighing the pros and cons of each type of procedure and the cause for dissatisfaction:
- Functional limitations of the scar and likelihood of functional impairment after surgery
- Patient's expectations
- Location of the scar
- Quality of skin type and surrounding tissue
Scars are formed due to a number of reasons, such as acne, cuts, burns, surgery and infection in a wound. Scars created by an overproduction of collagen are the most difficult to treat. In most cases, a patient requires multiple surgeries for scar revision.
Some of these surgeries are:
- Surgical Excision: This procedure is usually performed on large scars that do not respond to medication. Here the surgeon shaves and cuts down scar tissue to minimize the size of the scar.
- Laser Surgery: This is used to smoothen the scars with raised or uneven surfaces. It involves the removal of the top layer of skin and tightening of the layer below it.
- Z plasty and W plasty: These surgical treatments aim to reduce the visibility of the scar by repositioning them along the natural lines and creases of the skin. All topics that sent after editing should be considered as approved.
My age is 20 yrs I'm taking , me to card xl50, clonazip .25, zosert 50, and glycomet 250( sugar medicine) still my bp and heart rate is always high my heart rate is always 130+ 2 yrs gone what to do , all major tests show normal
Hi , I have hyperhidrosis of hands and feet I'm taking glycopyrrolate 1mg twice a day but not getting proper results I'm thinking to go for ets surgery pls advise me what to do?
I am losing my hair quickly, many shampoo I trying. But no effects, please help me some suggestions.
Hello,i am following a strict diet for the past 3 months.And i've also reduced 11 kgs of weight with training and cardiovascular exercise.But i am not able to get the shape of lower abdominals .I need to have a flat stomach.
I have an irregular period problems, because of that I have more stressed in my mind. Please give the proper distinction for that.
I am 22 and I am facing the problem of hair loss and baldness. What should I do? Can I gain new hairs anyways?
Stomach aches or abdominal pains are one of the most frequently reported health complaints faced by children. Children below the age of twelve are known to suffer from recurrent stomach pain. While pains such as these lead to momentary discomfiture, they also lay the path for graver worries if neglected for too long. Your child may feel sick and bunk school for two days; rest and home care can restore his or her health, but that in no way, is the best suited way of dealing with the situation. If tummy aches resurface over a certain period of time, parents should be cautious enough to look for the root cause and should try to eliminate it accordingly.
Widely noticed causes of stomach aches in children:
- Unhygienic food can affect the child’s digestive system.
- Intolerance to a certain food item should not be overlooked.
- Perpetual anxiety can make the tummy twist and turn.
- Urinary Tract Infections can also lead to acute abdominal pain.
- Serious factors such as gallstones or appendicitis could also be present. Immediate expert consultation is advised in such a case.
- Caffeine and packaged soft drinks can be harmful.
- Butter, ghee and other greasy products can trigger tummy aches.
Ways to treat tummy aches in children:
- Keep children away from gas producing food items: Food that is hard to digest should be avoided. Lentil soup or dal should only be consumed in limited amounts to prevent the formation of gas. Don’t let your child have too many nuts regularly.
- Keep them hydrated: Fluid intake should be monitored. A child should drink at least six to seven glasses of water per day. Fruit juices or soups can also be given to them alongside main meals. This helps digestion.
- Do not stack up food in one go: Eating a lot in one meal is a bad way of satisfying hunger. Have smaller meals in more numbers. Six to eight meals will keep your child full and will also eliminate chances of acid reflux which happens either due to an empty stomach or too much piling up of greasy food.
- Timely check - up with the doctor: If tummy aches refuse to go away, take your child to a doctor for a thorough check- up. Administer medicines as prescribed by the physician.