Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dentists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. NaziyaYour feedback matters!
Less space in between my teeth and it is a little crooked. My front teeth were damaged slowly. 1 more crooked teeth which is in the middle a little bit broken. How to salvage these teeth. Please enlighten measures. My age is 23 years, these teeth can still be straightened?
My problem is teeth blood bleeding it is 1 year problem to me. Why it happens? What is the reason? How to control it?
I'm problem with my bad breath and I used mouthwash for bad breath but not working at all so please give solution for that doctor.
One of my braces came off. It's the only metal that is supporting it. Is it okay if I wait for a month to fix it because I've my exams going on right now and it'd finish only after a month?
I have problem continues bad smell come from mouth even after completing mouth wash also for the reducing what I have to do.
I am 21 years old male. And having pain in TMJ region. The pain start in 2012 and the treatment also going on. My dentist start treatment with braces in my teeth and also gave a plate which I used to wear in mouth for at least 10 hours. But yet I do not hve relief from this pain. Due to tgis disorder I feel so much pain in ear especially at winters. please doctors give me best suggestion.
Hi I am 23 years old and my question is that I do brush and wash my mouth tounge and teeth also but I have a bad smell breathe so kindly give me a proper way to solve me bad breathe problem.
My front upper 2 teeth are bigger than others and one tooth broken at lower edge corner its not good looking am 23 years old. plz suggest me to smile GOOD
Hello Doctor, I am 24 years old. My tongue got white every day and difficult to clean it. What are the reasons for this and how it should be cured.
Hello Dr. Front teeth down side .I bite a carrot from front teeth down side inner gum gone down till last .now no pain but how to recover the gum.
My wisdom tooth are grown up so its paining too much because of that I can't eat anything and my face become swelled, what can I do to remove that pain and which medicine will suit at this stage?
Which is faster procedure ceramic braces or invisalign? and what would the cost of both these treatment be?
Small painful mouth sores can be anywhere in the mouth lips, soft palate, hard palate, cheeks, gum base, tongue and even on the roof of the mouth. When situated inside the mouth, they can cause pain during eating or swallowing, especially with hot or spicy foods. A bigger cause for concern is that these mouth sores or mouth ulcers or canker sores could be an indication of an underlying health condition. A lot of chronic diseases, including HIV, herpes, and syphilis, manifest themselves as mouth sores. The following are some of the health conditions to watch out for when you have mouth sores. Each disease has characteristic appearance and so very often are easy to identify.
1. Herpes simplex (HSV1): The herpes simplex virus causes sores on the lips only which are usually painful with red blisters that last about 10 to 14 days. These are caused by herpes simplex virus type 1 and the sores appear about 20 days after contracting the virus. Also, once they enter the system, they can cause recurrent attacks especially when the immunity is low.
2. Canker sore: The most common type of mouth ulcer, they are also known as aphthous ulcers and are usually seen on the soft tissues of the mouth (not the hard palate or the gum base). These are generally innocuous and heal within 5 to 7 days. Do reach out for medical help if there are more than 5 to 6 bouts of canker sores in a year.
3. Oral thrush: Also known as candidiasis, this is where there are whitish lesions on the tongue and the insides of the mouth. Candida is a fungus that is normally present in the mouth, but when the immune system is weakened, it can lead to an infection, orally manifested as white lesions. These are typical and appear in toddlers and in patients with anemia, diabetes, HIV/AIDS, or cancer patients on chemotherapy.
4. HIV/AIDS: Another disease which first can be diagnosed in the mouth is HIV/AIDS. In the first stages of infection, known as acute retroviral syndrome, where the first symptoms of the disease begin to manifest, oral ulcers are one of the first symptoms. With the other associated symptoms, more workup for diagnosis should be done followed by appropriate treatment.
5. Oral cancers: The lining of the inside of the mouth can develop cancer and usually it appears in the form of chronic non healing ulcer that just does not go away. Seen anywhere in the mouth, nonhealing ulcers are a cause for concern and should be investigated and treated.
As seen above, mouth sores may be harmless often, but in some cases, may have something more to tell about the health in some cases. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.