Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Nazimomuddin
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. NazimomuddinYour feedback matters!
I am becoming plumpy. Neck is getting darker. I have pcod problem, irregular menses, facial hairs. I have thyroid. Eating 12. 5 mg daily. Please do help I have knee injury so can not do walking r exercises. I lost 5 kgs but not loosing further. My skin is becoming very loose due to it.
I'm married in 2014 I got pregnancy for twice but due to some reasons we aborted with pills only is that OK? How can I have a male boy in my next pregnancy .can you tell me.
Adenoids refer to the mass of lymphatic tissue situated at the intersection of the back of the nose and throat. They are a part of the body's immune system and play a noteworthy part in battling infections in kids. Adenoids fight off the microbes and infection that enter the body through the nose. They typically occur in children of five to seven years of age and from that point, they begin to decrease. They vanish when the child gets older. This is the physiological development and relapse of the adenoids. However, permanent adenoids are an issue in view of a number of annoying symptoms they show in a child. The major among these are breathing through the mouth and wheezing because of nasal blockage.
Homeopathic medicines are a very safe option than surgery in kids with extended adenoids. It has been noted that adenoids, when surgically removed, tend to regrow. Homeopathic medicines focus on strengthening the child’s immune system. The cures are as follows:
- Baryta Carb: Baryta Carb is one of the top recorded homeopathic medications for swollen adenoids. It is likewise the medicine to endorse where both tonsils and adenoids are broadened. The child feels sensitive to ice in extremes. The tiniest exposure to icy air causes cough. Cough also shows up at the slightest change in climate. Sneezing and thick yellow nasal release may be seen. Pain in the throat increases on gulping.
- Calcarea Carb: Calcarea Carb is another brilliant homeopathic medicine for amplified adenoids with the tendency to get infected. Calcarea Carb will be recommended where the youngster is exceptionally helpless to cold and falls sick after each such introduction. This weak immune system for diseases brings about broadened adenoids or tonsils.
- Agraphis Nutans and Merc Sol: Agraphis Nutans and Merc Sol are extremely helpful homeopathic medicines for treating ear grumblings because of expanded adenoids. Agraphis Nutans is the best treatment for deafness because of expanded adenoids. Homeopathic prescription Merc Sol is highly used in case of an ear infection connected with swollen adenoids.
- Kali Sulphuricum: Kali Sulphuricum is among one of the top recorded homeopathic solutions for adenoids that regrow after surgery. The symptoms controlling utilisation of Kali Sulphuricum are a blocked nose, mouth breathing and wheezing. Yellow coloured nasal release is also common.
- Ammonium Carb and Sambucus Nigra: Ammonium Carb and Sambucus Nigra are incredibly helpful homeopathic medicines for developed adenoids. A youngster that needs these drugs will have an increased nasal blockage. The nasal hindrance is most set apart around evening time. Breathing through the mouth because of a blocked nose is also very common. Ammonium Carb is likewise used for a seeping nose, particularly in the morning. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.
When it comes to pregnancy, caring for your body begins even before conception. Preconception health care focuses on what you need to do before getting pregnant and increases your chances of having a healthy baby. For some women, it can take a merely a few months to prepare their body for pregnancy while for others, it can take longer.
Here are a few steps to help you get ready for a healthy pregnancy.
- Visit the doctor: Your first visit to a doctor should be scheduled long before you conceive a child. Your doctor will typically want to know what medication you are on and if any vaccinations are scheduled. He or she will also discuss your medical history and any medical conditions that may affect the baby’s development. You may be asked to undergo a routine blood and urine test to check your hormone levels and rule out any infections. A visit to the dentist is also a good idea.
- Start nutritional supplements: Expectant mothers are almost always advised to start folic acid supplements early in the pregnancy. This helps the development of the baby in its first few weeks of life and helps prevent birth deformities such as spina bifida. Other supplements that may be recommended include zinc and calcium. However, it is always a good idea to take these supplements only after consulting a doctor.
- Make positive lifestyle changes: If you drink alcohol or smoke, now would be a good time to stop. Alcohol and nicotine can affect your baby’s health and hence it is important to cleanse your body of these toxins before conception. Alcohol and caffeine have both been linked to the risk of miscarriages and lower the chances of conceiving a baby. Consider moving if you live around a toxic atmosphere and shifting jobs if your work stresses you out too much.
- Exercise: Regular exercise helps keep you fit and boosts your stamina and immunity. Regular exercise also helps avoid pregnancy complications such as preeclampsia and diabetes. Additionally, it helps keep weight gain under control and can help shorten labour time. However, do not start anything extremely strenuous but limit yourself to simple exercises like walking and swimming.
- Maintain a healthy weight: Being overweight can increase your risk of pregnancy complications and hence if you are planning on conceiving a child, now is the time to reach a healthy BMI. To do this, you must follow a healthy diet and exercise regularly. Being underweight can also trigger problems and hence you should talk to your doctor about finding a way to reach the optimum weight. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.