Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Nazima LalYour feedback matters!
Yesterday night during intercourse my condom got burst. So I gave my wife option 72 1.5 mg in order to avoid pregnancy. Is it enough or do I need to do something else in order to avoid pregnancy? Her last month date was 20th December and next month expected date is 16th January. Please kindly guide us.
Iam 22 years old unmarried girl. I have been suffering from irregular periods from jan 2015 and also I have bloated stomach and weight gain.. I have taken hb test hb% -10 gms. Later I have taken hormonal test in which my gynecologist has told me that the luteinizing hormone is slight high i. E 14.92. Wat does it mean is it dangerous? can I get cancer or other deadly diseases? can it b curable? I have gone through internet some are saying it leads to dangerous diseases like cancer. please do reply i am worried thank you in advance.
I am suffering from an unknown disease since 4to 5 months I had a medical check-up from more than 5 to 6 doctors including neuro surgeon and general physician after several blood tests city scans they said I have no disease only kamjori and blackness of blood. Well the symptoms which I am suffering is periodically I get in sleep and in this sleep my teeth are not movable they got fixed I am able to hear all the sounds from my surroundings but not able to open my eyes and not ablw to speak these sleep happens normally 1-2 times a day at the starting for approx half an hour but gradually time period extends now to 7-8 hours the time period isn't fixed sometime I awake after 2 hours sometimes it get 4to 5 hoursvand in the worse condition it reaches 7 to 8 hours. One thing I want to mention here that in the sleep my mouth periodically release a vast amount of liquid I don't know whether it is saliva it looks like detergent boubles please guide me from what disease I am suffering. I takes several medicines and health tonics also given by several doctors the only one thing all doctor did is whenever I am in sleep condition they gave me glucose in body.
I am a 25year old girl, how much fluid should I take regularly? I stay indoor most and sedentarey worker
For pregnancy, Her periods end on 7 Aug and we do intercourse with foreplay on 12-13-14 Aug continue. Then any chances to get pregnant?
I am a mother of 2 years old son. My husband is coming next month. We does not need a baby now. So pls suggest me any capsules that can take everyday for prevent pregnancy.
Hi I had unprotected sex with my fiance. Took the ipill with in 24 hours but after 3 days it started bleeding. Is it normal. Have any chances getting pregnant. Got my last periods on 24 th april ie last month. Im worried please help me out.
Hi doctor I am 30 year old man married for the last 2 years and my wife is 29 years. We are planning for a baby. Just wondering if you can give me some tips that will help us bring up a healthy baby. I have a hectic work schedule and end up working for 12 hours daily as my profession of hr demands. Also could you please advise if a need to follow certain diet. I am on the obese side can it affect our baby planning. My wife also have poly cystic overy (pco. Thank you for your advise in advance.
I am suffering from breast pain for last few days. The pain is not stable some time its pain in one place some time another. I am taking tablet well woman for 5 days but can't relief. Pls suggest what can I do.?
Curd or dahi, is a popular food item all over the country. In the north, people eat it with flattened rice or chapatis while in the south, people are great patrons of curd rice. Some sections of the society even consume curd for superstitious purposes. It is thought that consuming curd before embarking on a journey will ensure safety and good health. Made from milk, this dairy product has a lot of health benefits. Here are some reasons why you should add curd to your daily diet starting today.
1. Helps improve digestion
The nutrients present in curd are easily absorbed by your digestive system. Not only that, it also helps in absorbing nutrients from other food items that you have eaten. It can also be used along with spicy food, as curd cools down and neutralises the heat that these foods create. A Taiwanese study even found that curd is helpful in curing H. Pylori infections which is the most common type of stomach infection.
2. Healthy for your heart
In a day and age where more and more young people are falling prey to heart disease, consuming curd can go a long way in maintaining heart health. It minimizes the risk of high blood pressure and helps reduce cholesterol levels by preventing the thickening of carotid arteries.
3. Milk substitute for those who are lactose intolerant
Some people, who cannot consume milk because they are lactose intolerant, can safely consume curd. It converts the lactose present in milk to lactic acid, making it easier to digest. Also, you do not lose out on the nutritional boost that milk provides.
4. Helps boost immunity
Curd has ‘good bacteria’ present in it which strengthens your immune system by fighting against several microorganisms that are present in the body. It is also useful in preventing vaginal yeast infection in women. These properties of curd do not diminish even when it is heated along with curry preparations to add flavour. Eat it daily to prevent infections and stay healthy!
5. Good for your teeth and bones
All dairy products are good for your bones, and curd is no different. Like milk, curd too has a high amount of phosphorous and calcium. This makes it beneficial for your teeth and bones as it helps promote bone growth and makes your teeth stronger. Taking care of your bones is essential if you want to avoid painful diseases like osteoporosis and arthritis in the future.
6. Can be used as a skincare product
Nutrients like zinc, Vitamin E and phosphorus make curd a natural skincare product and it is often used as an ingredient in homemade packs. A simple mixture of curd, gram flour and lime juice can be made at home to give you an attractive and glowing face.
7. Helps get rid of dandruff
Many advertisements claim to have found the magical chemical formula for curing dandruff. But, curd can be a simple homemade solution. Why is it good to get rid of dandruff? It has lactic acid which has anti-fungal properties. What more? You don’t even have to add other ingredients to it. Just whip some curd in a bowl, and add it to your scalp. Leave it for an hour, and wash properly with water.
8. Helps you lose weight
Whenever nutritionists make a diet plan, the first thing they include is curd. The calcium present in it prevents your body from pumping more cortisol. Hormonal imbalance of cortisol is responsible for a host of problems like hypertension, obesity and cholesterol.
9. Helps release stress and anxiety
Being stressed can wreck your health. Finding ways to relax and rejuvenate is imperative in today’s world. Along with other things, eating some curd can surely help. According to a study conducted by UCLA’s School of Medicine, eating curd was linked to lower levels of activity in the part of brain responsible for emotion and pain.
Hi I am 27 years old and I am 5 days late to period . My last date of period is 20-6-2016 and on July 25 I checked for pregnancy it is negative. Doctor suggested me to take cap. Hald sr for getting periods . I am confused actually I am trying for pregnancy. What shall I do now should I use tablet for getting periods, or wait for few days for confirmation. please help me.
If you are experiencing lower back pain during pregnancy, you should know that it is a common complaint. The lower back pain may occur because of several factors associated with pregnancy. You gain weight, your center of gravity shifts and your hormones relax the ligaments present in your pelvic joints. There are several ways by which you can reduce your lower back pain during pregnancy. They are as follows:
- Practice good posture: As the baby grows inside you, your center of gravity changes in a forward direction. You may feel like falling forward and may lean back for prevention. This strains the lower back muscles and causes back pain during pregnancy. You need to maintain a good posture. Always stand tall and straight, hold your chest up high, and keep your shoulders backwards and relaxed. You should not lock your knees.
- Get proper gear: Get adequate gear for dealing with lower back pain during pregnancy. You must wear low heeled shoes having good arch support. Avoid wearing flat heeled shoes and high heels, which will shift your balance more forward, thereby increasing the chances of falling. You can also opt for a maternity support belt. This additional support might be helpful for you.
- Lift properly: While you are lifting an object, you should squat down, lifting your legs and arms. Do not bend at your waist and lift with your back. Know your limits before lifting anything.
- Sleep on your side: Sleep on your sides keeping your knees bent, instead of your back during pregnancy. You may also use support pillows between your knees, under your abdomen and at your back.
- Hot and cold massage: Although this method is not effective for long term relief, massaging your lower back with a hot pad followed by an ice pack may be effective for temporary pain relief.
- Engage in regular physical activity: Regular physical activity helps you in keeping your back strong and also relieves pain during pregnancy. You should opt for mild exercises such as walking and water exercises. You should consult a physical therapist for showing you effective stretches and aerobic exercises which are beneficial.
You can try stretching your lower back, resting your hands and knees and keeping your head in line with your back. Pull your stomach in, rounding your back a bit, and hold the position for some seconds. Several other complementary therapies are also effective in curing lower back pain during pregnancy.
I am having pain at lower spinal area and sometimes in the vaginally. Also I am not having periods for last 6 months after delivery. Is it harmful? I have a cesarean delivery.
Precautions to be taken before 1st time sex n should I use condom and how to know whether girl is virgin or not.
Foot pain is often characterized by a feeling of pain in the feet. The symptoms of foot pain can be felt in the heel, instep, arches, toes and sole of the feet. Usually foot pain can be treated at home.
Foot pain can be caused by the following factors:
- It can occur from an injury
- Obesity often leads to too much weight pressure on the feet, thus causing pain
- Aging weakens the bones and muscles causing pain
- Too much physical activity within a short period of time
- Deformities in the foot
- Broken bones
- Arthritis and gout
- Stress fracture
- Nervous system damage
Various exercises that are used for treating pain in feet are:
- Plantar fascia stretch: The exercise requires you to sit down in a comfortable chair, and then roll the arch of your foot on a round object. Repeat this exercise for some time in all directions.
- Sitting plantar fascia stretch: You need to sit in a chair and then cross one of your feet over your knee. Take hold of your toes and pull them towards you till they are comfortably stretched.
- Towel pickup: Place a towel on the floor and place your feet on it. Scrunch your toes to pick the towel up and release.
- Wall push: You face a wall and lean by placing your palms on the wall. Then, keeping the back leg straight and bend the front knee towards the wall till you feel a comfortable pull on your calves.
- Achilles tendon stretch: Loop a towel on the ball of your feet and pull your toes. As you pull the towel, remember to keep your knees straight. Hold this position for at least 25 seconds and then release it. Do the same for the other foot and repeat 4 times.
All of the above exercises need to be performed regularly to get the full benefit of these stretches. You may also use comfortable footwear to prevent the pain from coming back.