Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Nazeer ShaikhYour feedback matters!
I have my period cycle longer between 32 to 36 days and have bleeding on only 2 days. Is it normal or i'm having any problem on my uterus?
I am suffering from fever since last 2 days, I am also having headache and cold tried many antibiotics but didn't work, what to do please help!
I have a desk job and in the last 2 years, my weight has gone up from 75 kgs to 85 KGS. I went to lose weight please help?
I am suffering from dry cough so I am worried about this can you help me I am not understand this but I am not happy can you help me.
My friend has excessive fat in th chest area. It looks almost like small breasts. Can this be solved with exercise or liposuction surgery is the only way. He is 17 just like me but looks a lot different. He weight about 70 kg age 18.
Insomnia is a mental condition, which is characterized by a difficulty in falling asleep, even when you have the chance to do so. The causes of insomnia include stress, emotional or physical discomfort; environmental factors like noise, light or extreme temperature that interferes with sleep; and depression or anxiety.
The visible symptoms of insomnia are inability to fall asleep no matter what, irritability, depression, lack of concentration and enthusiasm, and distressed stomach and intestine. Complications associated with insomnia can cause psychiatric problems, obesity, increased risk of long-term diseases or conditions like high blood pressure, heart disease and diabetes.
Insomnia can be classified in the following ways -
- Secondary insomnia: It stands for sleep problems that may be caused by health conditions, medications, pain or any other causes.
- Acute insomnia: It is also known as short-term insomnia and usually lasts for a night or a few weeks.
- Primary insomnia: It refers to sleep problems which aren't directly related with any health condition.
- Chronic insomnia: Insomnia is described as long-term or chronic if you suffer from it for about 3 nights a week for 1 month or longer.
Homeopathy is a boon towards treating insomnia.
- Efficiency: The efficiency of homeopathic medicines in curing the several problems associated with insomnia is unquestionable. Plus, targets at providing long-term cure for insomnia instead of just temporary relief. The approach that homeopathy adopts includes getting at the root cause of the problem, and weeding it out so that there's never a relapse of your condition.
- Safety: Homeopathic medication are far safer therefore, it is preferable and highly recommended. It serves invaluably during insomnia and does not involve any side effects. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.
I am 43 year old male and my problem is my weight is 79 kg, kindly give me suggest that I can reduced my weight. Thanks.
At what time we can drink lemon honey with warm water and how many times I have to take it? Can you please tell me ?`
I have a cold and I guess it is because of allergy towards dust please suggest what should I do Thank you.
I have varicose veins problem from past 13 years. I used to wear stockings regularly. But my legs pains a lot. I can't sit on the floor. There is a swelling in my legs. Want to ask for the exercise and what type of medicines I should take.
My nipple has been cracked very badly so am using breast shield nipple to feed my baby. Some of people told me that it will decrease milk. Is it true sir. Am worried.
M tabacoo ka adi hu and 10-15 din se mere gale me dard h jaise chale ho or kuch chub raha ho kuch Khane pine pe dard hota h koi ilaz bataye plz.
There is pain in my lower back on the left side Whenever I breathe my ribs makes cracking sound just as same as we crack our fingers habitually why so. There is a bit swelling on the chest left side Is at any bone problem or muscular problem or any internal defect?
When my stomach is fit or with full gas o feel like to unable to breath. Recently undergone surgery for nose deviated nasal septum, sinus. Please tell me the exact reason for this. Thanks a lot and will consult you immediately based on your response.
My hair fastly fall since last year, I m treatment with Dr. btra, but I fell not any improvement in my hair, and little bit problem scaling itching and dandffaf. Plse help me.
I have gone for Off pump CABG surgery on 31/10/2006 with grafts: LIMA to LAD, RIMA to major diagonal, SVG to OM ( Anterior & posterior division ). Now I am taking the following medicines: Cognixplus, Olmezest 20, Cilacar 10, Rozavel 10, Angizem CD 90mg, allercet DC, Stresnil0.5, A-Z Tablets, Colvac, Clavix AS75 mg,, Co Q-10, fish oil 600 mg with 300 mg Omrga-3. Is there any side effects in the said medicines?
Mam/sir my aunt 42 years old and when she go market in sunny days in summer her face have become red and itching is start so tell me reason and some tips.
Shake making process
(2-times in a day- morning and evening)
- 3-spoon shake 1-spoon protein in
- One and half glass - normal water
Afresh making process
(4-times in a day)
- 1-spoon in
- 1-glass boil water.
An ideal schedule for weight loss
- 2 glass of normal hot water as you get up
- 6: 30 am - 1 glass a-fresh
- 8 am - shake
- 10 am - a-fresh
- 1 pm - home made lunch (low calorie diet)
- 3 pm - afresh
- 4 pm - salads or orange juice
- 6 pm - afresh
- 7: 30 pm - shake
- 9: 30 go to bed.
- Live healthy. Happy life.