Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Nazeer Shaikh
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Nazeer ShaikhYour feedback matters!
My hair is lossing from front side, what oil should I want to apply? what food or medicine should I need to have?
My Penis is small 2 inch when loose and not erect and 4.5 when erect. Can you help me how Increase it by 2 inches at least.
Few days ago I have sex with my gf. But I faced penis erection problem. It does not erected properly. After inserting my penis it becomes loose. It was my 2nd time (I had sex two times with my gf). Both time I faced same problem. My penis loose the erection after inserting. She does not feel good for this reason. Smoking no, alcohol no. How can I avoid this problem. Please help me.
My brother is suffering from IBS since last few years. Diarrhoea is the major concern. He is having healthy diet chart but the problem. Is still troubling him. Is der any treatment to cure it permanently?
Is there a cure for pcod as I have been suffering with this for quite a long time now? If yes please suggest some medications or something.
I have depression problem as to secureness of life. Earlier I was depressed that I might have heart problem. For this I took medicine xet cr plus 12. 5 mg on daily basis on recommendation of a doctor. Now somehow, I left this medicine but now I have a great fear from journey by aeroplane. I have a fear from high speed of train, car etc. I cannot travel by air. I feel negative thaughts that it will get crashed though I undesrand that it has multiple engines, it is controlled by atc. I understand that ratio of plane crashed and flight took off are very less. But I have a great fear of this. Please suggest how can I get out of this?
I am not very active going lazzy every day what to do and my nerves system is getting slow and also I forgot tings its very difficult to remember any thing.
Counting calories is one of the most popular ways of dietary management for weight management. It is not always easy to do when you're out or pressed for time, may be in a situation like dinner party, hiking, etc.
Here are some basic guidelines to follow when straight calorie counting is impractical.
1. Eat foods that are filling and low in calories. That means, as often as possible, your meals and snacks should include whole grains, such as brown rice, whole-wheat bread, and oatmeal, as well as legumes, such as lentils and other beans. And don't forget to fill at least half your plate with fruits and vegetables.
2. When you eat meat, cut out fat and cut down portion sizes. Choose lean cuts of meat and modest amounts about 3 or 4 ounces per serving (which is roughly the size of your palm).
3. Avoid fried foods. Frying foods adds fat and calories. For stove top cooking, it's better either to stir-fry foods in a non-stick pan lightly coated with a cooking-oil spray or to braise them in broth or wine. Baking, broiling, and roasting are also great options.
4. Choose low-fat or fat less dairy foods. Milk, yogurt, and cheese are good sources of protein and calcium, but the whole-milk versions of these dairy products are very high in fat.
5. Avoid fast foods. Hamburgers, chicken nuggets, french fries, and other fast-food staples tend to promote weight gain for two reasons. First, they are high in fat, calories, or both. Second, the" value meals" available at many fast-food chains are often excessively large and tempt you to overeat.
6. Avoid high-calorie, low-nutrient snacks. Chips and other deep-fried snacks are high in fat and therefore calories. But even snacks labelled" low-fat" are often high in calories because they contain large amounts of sugars and other carbohydrates.
7. Watch what you drink. Regular sodas, fruit juices, and, especially, alcoholic beverages are high in calories.
Source: health beat (harvard medical school)