Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. NayantaraYour feedback matters!
I am a 18 years old female. I am pregnant. When I consult with a doctor she said I can't take the abortion pills because it's already completed. She suggested for an abortion from hospital. She said its a surgical treatment. My question is that: will that hurt? is it really simple. How long will it take? when can I leave the hospital? after the abortion I want to get my virginity back.
My friend had unprotected sex! On 20th day of it's mensuration cycle! How to prevent birth there has been 6 days since she had sex!
I already had an ipill within less than 18 hours of sex while on medical. However, I also have PCOS issue and my last actual period was on 22nd November 2016 after which I saw spotting for a couple of time with a gap of 8 days each until 22nd December. Also, I have not not got my period with the normal flow after 22nd November. So jus to be sure if I am missing my period cz of PCOS or if the ipill has worked or not, how long do I wait for the period to happen considering the dates and irregularity of the period? I just want to be sure I am not pregnant.
My wife facing too much white discharge problem since from last year. Doctor said she is in chronic. So he 'll applied ray. What should we do now?
Hi Doctor, Im newly married of only one month. We just had only one time unprotected sex. So is it necessary to take pill to avoid pregnancy.
Mam I am suffering from PCOD for the last 4-5 months but my periods are regular. Though m under treatment but do not get positive results. please suggest me what should I do?
I'm suffering from severe pain in Lower and upper stomach My periods is late in this month and I can't be able to sleep with this pain doctor recommended me medicines and in ulta sound it's be cyst. Left Overy shows cyst of size 3.4×3.5 cm with free fluid in pod? Pid I'm working person. I can't be able to go daily office What will I do. I must be to bed rest or what should I do please ans me.
main 24 years ki hn, mjhe kampan si hoti hai means dar sa lgne lgta hai aur meri nabz jor jor se dhadkne lgti hai. Head ki nabz bhi dhdkne lgti hai aap mujhe koi upai btai plz.
Is there any chance of pregnancy even when I got my periods? If yes, then what should I do to prevent it? My boyfriend and I didn't have sex but his condom came out while I was rubbing his penis on my clit but it wasn't erect and neither did he ejaculate. Though I had ejaculated that time. This happened on 25th December, 2016. I have my periods either in 28 days or sometimes 30. Last time I had in 30 days and before that in 28 days. BUT this time I got my periods on 28th December. This time my periods started in just 26 days. That is just after 3 days of what happened. So do I need to worry that I have a chance to get pregnant or not? I'm kinda of stressed out right now. Do I need to take any home pregnancy test? Or is it confirmed that I am not pregnant at all. My boyfriend said that I don't need to worry because he did not ejaculate and neither his penis was erect. His penis had I guess hardly touched my clit after the condom was out. I'm not sure of that either as we had freaked out that time. Please help me. I have a lot of confusion and Internet just increases them. Please provide me correct explanation and solution.
Hi Everyone. My wife have taken two tests, one on the 3rd day when she missed her period and one five days after (in the morning). Both are negative. She has constant cramps in lower abdomen and backaches. Yesterday Morning she noticed a drop of spotting with white discharge but not heavy, only one drop. Then today she noticed dark brown colour spotting thickly. She was 6 days late and now She is bleeding. Can She be pregnant? Do I need to wait for few more days or you want me to consult with DR's? I appreciate any response to this question.
Sir meri Bibi ko 2 bacche he Dono dilivry operation he to kya me 3 bacche k liye bivi ko pragnet kar Sakta hu koi problem to nahi hongi na Please btaye.
Laparoscopy, also known as keyhole surgery, is a type of surgery, which involves the usage of small tubes, surgical instruments and video cameras for operations through small incisions or cuts in your body. Though different people experience the surgery differently due to difference in health conditions, there are some points everyone should know about a laparoscopic surgery.
1. The problems that laparoscopy addresses: Conditions like ectopic pregnancy, endometriosis and pelvic inflammatory disorders are generally treated using laparoscopic surgery. Moreover, laparoscopy is also used to remove the gallbladder, appendix, patches of endometriosis or detect adhesions, fibroids and cysts. Also a biopsy of the organs inside the abdomen can be done through laparoscopy.
2. The duration of your stay in hospital: Usually performed on an outpatient basis (release on the same day as the surgery), a laparoscopic surgery may require you to stay overnight at the hospital if your condition requires a complex or lengthy surgery. Moreover, if the doctor feels that a bowel resection or partial bowel resection needs to be performed, you may have to stay at the hospital for a few days.
3. The preparation required pre-surgery: If you are going to have a laparoscopic surgery soon, ensure that you inform your doctor if you are taking any blood-thinners like aspirin or if you are allergic to any medications like anaesthesia. Moreover, let the doctor know if you are pregnant or planning to conceive. After giving all this information to the doctor, strictly follow all the instructions he/she gives you. Also, make sure that someone is available to drop you home after the surgery as you might be too weak or in too much pain to go back home by yourself.
4. Pain management post surgery: Laparoscopy is generally followed by a sore feeling around the cuts as well as shoulder pain. If the pain is unbearable you can ask for medication from your doctor or consider common analgesics. Recovery time for a laparoscopic surgery is only a few days, and to get through this period easily seek the help of a friend or family member to manage your medications and lift your spirits.
5. Restrictions you need to follow during the first couple of weeks: For the first couple of weeks after the surgery, your doctor might ask you to abstain from driving, tub bathing, swimming and having sexual intercourse. Make sure that you follow these rules and get adequate amount of sleep to ensure speedy recovery. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Surgeon.
We had sex for first time, her vagina is tight as well as her ass. So how do we penetrate with ease. And how do you advice us for a first tym fuck. Does oil outside condom acts as a lubricant, tell us few things that we should do for doing a first tym sex.
Once you have got the happy news of a little one coming soon in your life, you should start taking some special care so that you can enjoy the journey of pregnancy and get a healthy baby (learn about Dietary Dos and Don'ts for Pregnancy)
These are some pointers you have to follow during pregnancy:
Maintain good hygiene during pregnancy. Take bath regularly. Warm shower or sponge bath is considered better than tub bath.
Brush your teeth regularly and have a regular dental check up. Caries tooth can be extracted after 12 weeks of pregnancy.
Avoid wearing tight clothes and shoes with high heels. Wear loose and light clothes.
Take lots of fluid, fresh fruits & vegetables.
Take a diet which is light, nutritious, easily digestible & rich in protein, less fat, minerals and vitamins.
Stop smoking and drinking alcohol. It can cause miscarriage, defect in the development and growth of the baby.
Avoid jerky travelling, especially in 1st 12 wks and last 6wks of pregnancy. Prolonged sitting in a car or plane should be avoided. Air travel is not advisable to women who have high blood pressure, less hemoglobin (anemia) and low lying placenta.
Avoid taking any unprescribed drugs, exposure to X-Ray & chemicals especially in the 1st 12 weeks of pregnancy.
Take adequate rest in the lateral position and relax 1-2 hrs in the afternoon & 8 hrs at night.
Start taking folic acid at least 3 months before planning pregnancy & continue it till the 1st 12 weeks of pregnancy.
Start taking iron & calcium after 12 wks of pregnancy and continue it throughout pregnancy and 6 months post delivery.
Exercise regularly during pregnancy. Walking is the best exercise, but long periods of walking should be avoided. Also avoid heavy weight lifting and prolonged standing. Diving, water sking, gymnastic, netball, hockey, horse riding, cycling, rock-climbing, & scuba diving exercises should be avoided during pregnancy.
If you have any of these symptoms - vaginal bleeding, persistent abdominal pain, persistent vomiting, watery discharge from vagina, less or no fetal movement, severe headache, swelling on hands, face & feet, fever, dizziness, blurring of vision, double vision, spots before eyes, painful urination and diarrhea, immediately consult your gynecologist.