Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. NayantaraYour feedback matters!
Hi. I'm 29 years old woman with 96 kgs of weight. Is there any possibilities to get pregnant with this weight.
The problem with my wife's vagina is odour. After foreplay some liquid comes out which smell very bad. Could you please tell me what is that and how to treat and what kind of infection is that? these days my penis is also smell like my wife's vagina. On my penis's glance something like a white past use to appear and it smell very bad. Please help. And these days my penis doesn't erect properly like before. I want my penis to be very strong and hard. But it is soft, I am worried about these things, please help me. Waiting for your response impatiently.
Hi. I am in 20 days after c-section delivery. Can I take normal diet now. Please advise if I need to avoid any foods. Than you.
I don't want to get pregnant and I don't want my husband to know about it. What should I do or keep in mind after sex? Is taking pills safe? Does it kills baby inside? I don't want to kill baby inside. How does pills works? What all should I keep in mind after sex for not getting pregnant by any chance. I am 28/F never got pregnant ever.
I am 10 weeks pregnant. Till which month can I have sex. What angles can we try? Also is it safe for long journey by train at this time.
Eating right kind of food can make your irritable menstruation days easier. It also helps in reducing stress level, cramps and managing mood swings.
Here’s how you must mind your food.
1. Dairy products and red meat: Dairy products like cheese, yoghurt and milk and red meat contain arachidonic acids which elevate cramps during your periods.
2. Fats, Trans fat and fried food: High intake of fatty, trans fatty and fried food leads to bloating and breast tenderness and increased estrogen levels which causes cramps. It’s better not to consume fats for few days.
3. Processed food and salt: Processed food contains lot of sodium. It should be avoided as it causes bloating and heavy feeling which makes the pain all the more unbearable.
4. Sugar-rich food: Sugar no doubt gives instant energy but taking excessive sugar during these days can bring fluctuation in blood sugar levels which results in stress and mood swings.
5. Alcohol: It’s important to stop taking alcohol during menstruation. But if you happen to drink at all, try to balance it out by drinking a lot of water.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
Is there any way to reduce pre-mature aging? Please give me some effective suggestions. Hoping for your favorable response.
Sir, I and my bf participated in sex without protection on 2nd march my actual date is 15th march any chance to get pregnancy?
I am 27 years old. I got married 10 months back. Trying for baby but nothing happened last 10 months. Last month I took semen test it was normal and my wife took PCO scan. Doctor said she need to reduce weight since she is getting problem on ovulation and irregular periods. Moreover after our intercourse all sperm getting out from her vagina immediately after I took out. We tried pillow, position change, etc. But whe she lying normally its all coming out. Please advise what I can do further.
My fiancees periods were due but got delayed. During this period we had unprotected sex. Its almost 60 hours now. She got brownish red spotting today afternoon but not full fledged periods. She just took i-pill (emergency contraceptive) What are the chances of getting pregnant?
Hi my boy friend was just on top of me he didn't ejaculate me and didn't rubbed over my vagina also only for 2-3 minute he was on top of me and we were wearing full clothes he was wearing underwear and jeans I was on underwear and full chudidar and we both were not wet also please help me.
Joint pain refers to discomfort, aches, and soreness in any of the body's joints. Arthritis is a frequent cause of joint pain. The two main forms of arthritis, which may cause joint pain, are osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis. In fact, arthritis affects over 180 million people in India, with most of them being under the age of 25, and women in the age bracket of 20-40 being most severely affected by rheumatoid arthritis. Other common causes of joint pain are bursitis, lupus, gout, infection of the bone, cancer, and rickets.
Women face the problem of joint pain mostly because of menopause. Estrogen reduction during menopause very often means a bone loss that puts women at risk for osteoporosis. It is the thinning of the bone that dramatically increases the risk of fracture in women. Fractures due to osteoporosis affect about half of the women over 50.
Osteoporosis is a silent problem but osteoarthritis makes itself known. It causes achy joints, which can be very painful. Osteoarthritis results from the loss of cartilage in a joint, which causes the bones to rub together, eventually damaging the joint.
Joints, which experience high impacts such as hips and knees, tend to be most affected by menopausal arthritis. Hands and fingers can also be affected. Dehydration in women can also cause joint pain because of a buildup of uric acid, which can cause inflammation in the joints.
How can you as a woman prevent joint pain?
- It is important to reduce the pressure of repetitive strain. Some exercises such as yoga and swimming are beneficial for strengthening your muscles and joints without exerting too much pressure on them.
- Diet can have a positive influence on your joint health too. Fruits and vegetables have properties, which reduce inflammation (such as tomatoes, olive oil, and green, leafy vegetables to name a few). Having a balanced diet will not only help you with many menopause symptoms but will keep your weight in check, thereby preventing obesity and consequently joint pain.
Related Tip: How Homeopathy Can Cure Muscle and Joint Pain??