Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Nayan Vasant Anam Anam
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Nayan Vasant Anam AnamYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from severe joint pain since last five years. Sometimes it becomes so acute that I can not walk, bend, seat nor I can do any physical work. Please advise me what medical treatment should I follow. I am a male and 48 years old.
I can't control my sex. I am a athlete. But all time I can't control my sex and all time I will be masturbation. So that's reason I fell so weak and tired on practice time. Sir please tell how can I control my sex.
Hello doctor, I am suffering from too much night falls. It makes me weak and lazy in every morning. How can I stop night discharge permanently. please HELP!
The glorious days of summer mean fun in the sun, and men who want to display their healthy penis may be considering a trip to a nude beach. This is an excellent way to display to others the results of one's meticulous attention to penis care, but it pays to take a few minutes to examine the pros and cons of a nude beach before venturing out in that direction.
Although exact figures are hard to come by, it's generally assumed that participation in nudist (or naturist) activities is on the rise. The American Sunbathing Association claims some 35,000 naturist members and lists almost 200 clothing-optional parks and camps in North America. In Europe, the number of nudist options is even greater.
So, with the rising popularity of nudism, what are some of the pros and cons for a man to consider before baring it all on the beach?
- Pro: It's a great way to show off. Many men have at least a small exhibitionist streak. Walking around with it all hanging out holds a great appeal for many men - and not just for those whose endowments are of an especially impressive size.
- Con: One has to be careful showing off. Most nudists despair over the association of nudism with relentless sexual activity. As a result, blatant and purposeful exhibition of an excited penis is generally frowned upon - and can get a guy thrown off the premises in some cases.
- Pro: It feels great. There's something very special about being bare in the outdoors and feeling the breeze, the spray of the sea and the warmth of the sun all over the body, unimpeded by a layer of clothing.
- Con: Ummm... the sun. Of course, one can have too much of a good thing. Skin that is not used to being exposed to the sun can burn quickly and can be quite painful. And a penis with a bad sunburn is not going to be in proper shape for any pleasurable activity.
- Pro. Rubbing lotion on one's partner. With no pesky swimsuit in the way, one can really enjoy rubbing suntan lotion into one's partner's skin in a new and interesting way.
- Con. Getting lotion rubbed on oneself. Of course, when one's partner turns to using her lovely hands to apply lotion on one's own privates, it may become very obvious to all involved just how exciting this new experience is (See above con about showing off.)
- Pro: Lots of people to watch. Clearly, this is one of the big attractions of a nude beach: the chance to see a lot of luscious skin on display. There usually are all types on a nude beach - short, tall, slender, full-figured, leggy, tattooed, and on and on. It can be a smorgasbord for the eyes.
- Con: Staring is a no-no. Unfortunately, it's considered rude to openly stare at others on the beach, especially in an obviously salacious manner. These are real people, after all, not images on the computer screen.
So is taking one's admirably healthy penis to a nude beach the right option? It depends on the individual, of course. But every individual needs to keep his penis in good shape for any possible display options, and using a first class penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil) regularly is necessary to achieve that goal. A little advice: Look for L-arginine in the ingredients list of any crème one considers. Why? Because L-arginine is part of the process by which blood circulation in the penis is improved, and better circulation means a better exchange of oxygen and nutrients to the penis. While checking that ingredients list, make sure that it also9 includes an appropriate range of vitamins, such as A, B5, C, D and E. Topical application of a crème better delivery of these vitamins directly to the penis.
I am feeling too much weakness now a days, and I also have dark circles under my eyes and also I have pain under my eyes. So please suggest me what should I do.
Hi I am 26 years old. Whenever I had sex someone I discharge just in second when my penis touch her vagina even I am in not position for discharge. So kindly help me in this. Thanks.
I am 25 years old female, pregnant for first time, it is my 24th week ,but still my gynaecologist is prescribing me proceive Sr tablet that is progesterone tablet. Earlier in 3 Rd month minimal bleeding was noted ,and it was a low lying placenta, so she prescribed me progesterone injections and bed rest but in 4th month everything was normal ,but she said to continue progesterone tablets. I have done my Tiffa scanning, everything is normal in that, but also she is saying me to continue it till 32 weeks? What might be the reason, I have consulted one more obstetrician she said to stop progesterone after 20 weeks, so what might be the reason for continuing progesterone tablets till 32 weeks, shall I continue or stop or shall I take it once daily instead of twice daily (as I was taking it before)? Please answer me.
Puran Poli – Healthy or Unhealthy?
Gudi padwa is around the corner, this festive season is incomplete without puran poli right. Puran poli is a classic maharashtrian delicacy. It is a pan-griddled sweet bread stuffed with split yellow gram (channa dal) or red gram (toovar/arhar dal).
It has various regional names like paruppu poli in tamil, holige or obbattu in kannada, ubbati in konkani. The taste also varies from region to region. It is sweet and is circular like a parantha. It is a festive dessert. The stuffing is called puran and the parantha-like bread is called as poli.
But. Hold on if you think puran poli is bad think again every food has its merit and demerits, the key is to maintain moderation.
Puran poli is supposed to be a high cal food, right. It is upto you to make it healthy, use whole wheat flour instead of maida, use ghee sparingly.
Lets look at its merit:
- Puran poli made with whole wheat flour is rich in complex carbs, fibre, gives b complex vitamins, certain minerals. Dals as we all know gives give good amount of protein, what you all will be surprised to know is that this combination of cereal i.e. wheat flour and protein from dals will provide you with good quality protein, which can be compared to egg which is considered as high biological value with almost 100% bioavailability i.e. of excellent quality. This combination provides all the required amino acids which are building blocks of protein.
- Futher it has lot of jaggery which contains iron, cacium, potassium, phosphorus, it is releases energy slowly, as it is digested slower than sugar. Further jaggery also aids in digestion, as jaggery breaks and becomes alkaline in the digestive system.
- Addition of green cardamom powder, saffron, nutmeg powder, mace (javantri) powder which have essential volatile oils, boosts digestion and are antispasmodic, carminative, anti-inflammatory and anti-microbial.
- Go ahead and enjoy this festive delicacy, but keep it as festive delicacy and do not gorge on it, it is to be enjoyed only during festival season.
Enjoy gudi padwa with puran poli.