Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Nayan V. AnamYour feedback matters!
Age 52 Female Symptoms: very severe pain in shin and knees, swelling in lower right leg, pain only when put pressure in leg. Does not feel during rest Can you please tell me what the problem is?
Hello sir I want to ask about hymenoplasty I want to ask is about my sister problem once my sis take part in sport and her hymen has broken at that time and now she not able to talk this with any member in the family. So she told me about this. This happen at her school time when she was in 9th std so does she have to do any surgery for this or hymen itself restore? Please help me Dr.
Causes of bladder control problems in women
Urinary incontinence is the term used to describe bladder control problems that affect several people. Many think it only occurs among older, menopausal women but it actually isn't uncommon amid young and active women.
Inability to control the bladder accompanied by pain can be symptomatic of various disorders ranging from a minor infection to cancer. Fortunately, bladder cancer is rare, and bladder pain is usually not serious.
The varied causes of urinary incontinence in women are as follows:
- Urinary tract infection: this is the most common cause of urinary incontinence and it affects women more than men due to anatomical factors. It can also happen at any age.
- Medicinal side effect: the inability to control one's bladder may be a result of the administration of certain medicinal substances such as alpha-blockers, antidepressants, sleeping pills and various narcotics.
- Changes in the reproductive system: pregnancy and fluctuations in hormone levels can cause bladder irritation, which leads to urinary incontinence.
- Impacted stool: when stool gets tightly packed in the lower end of the digestive system and rectum, bladder control is affected. Chronic constipation and constraint strain on the lower intestines leads to the weakening of bladder muscles and hampers the bladder control.
- Surgical side effects: temporary loss of control of the bladder is often a result of prior surgery and radiation therapy in the pelvic region.
- Nerve damage and neurological disorders: strokes and spinal cord injuries have a heavy impact on bladder control and amount to urinary incontinence. Diseases such as Alzheimer's disease, Parkinson's disease and multiple sclerosis also lead to the same.
- Health complications: disorders such as diabetes and obesity directly affect the bladder and the ability to exercise control over it.
- Disability and impaired mobility: for women who are physically impaired and suffer from problems of arthritis, urinary incontinence is a major problem as they are unable to reach the toilet easily.
- Bladder cancer: even though it is extremely rare, bladder cancer affects a number of women every year and is treated through surgery and chemotherapy.
Related Tip: What Makes One Lose Control of the Urinary Bladder?
I have a son of age fifteen years old. He is suffered by bellypain from next 10 days. We consult a doctor and gave him medicine but he won't cure. Sometimes he suffered by head pain.
I am 55 years male and suffering from diabetic and hypertension for the last 15 years and taking insulin and medicine for bp which is almost under control. Every day in the morning time as well as in the evening I feel tiered and weak and also has sexual problem. Pl recommend some tonic for general strength and feeling energetic.
I am suffering from dandruff and hairfall problem. I tried various method to stop hairfall but failed. Kindly suggest medicines and oil for this. And also the way which can help in hair regrowth.
I am 62 (f) weight 96 kg now today sugar fasting 327 pp 429 hbac 16% please share medicine in Jan 17 sugar 106 & pp 178 today I knew I have diabetics yet to start medicines.
I am a 62 years old male, one year back one of the muscles in the lower back om right side started involuntary movement, causing physical and mental discomfort. My emg and brain mri were normal but now the muscles at the back have started twisting and stretching causing lot of physisl discomfort but i'm doing all my normal this gs myself without any difficulty, I am into pranayam and yoga too. Kindly advise.
Hi, i'm having snapping hip, knee, scapula syndrome, specifically in all the three major joints. Please recommend me any proper diet/ precaution to make back in my healthy life? *can I do indian push ups while having a snapping scapula syndrome*?
I am 57 years old & suffering from diabetes type-2 neropathy since last 7years using gulvas met50/1000 twice a day before breakfast & dinner & trilopace 1 tab in the morning fasting around 100 to 120 & pp after two. Hours 160 to 200 mg. I feel burning in my foot. Please advise.
I am student. Want to know how to counter stress and depression. I also get nervous to quickly and also problem while speaking and also have bad relation with mostly everyone, I don't speak too much nd speak to slowly.
Especially those who work on laptop, tabs, pcs etc.
I am 27 years old female. I get lot of pimples, black dots on my face. And skin looks older than it has to be for my age. Also, I have lot of hair fall, and dandruff also has increased. Hair has lost its life. Please help me.
My age is 25 years and my weight is 47 kilograms. I am too lean. Is it safe for my health. What should I do? What do you reckon to me?
Your nails can be easily hardened by applying protein nail hardeners or products which contain nylon as they seal the moisture and provide hard surface over the nails.