Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. NavoditaYour feedback matters!
Because of my post pregnancy I have a very big tummy now any natural thing that helps me to put my tummy in.
Recently I had my pregnancy test nd it was positive. Nw i'm in 15th dy of my pregnancy but nw i'm observing white vaginal discharge. Is der any side effects of vaginal discharge during dis early days of pregnancy.
Its being over 13 days of my date gone but my periods did not came. Well, nothing other reasons. I am unmarried and not engaged. Please tell. What would be the reason. And can I treat this irregularity naturally?
This is a painful condition of the elbow affecting children below the age of 5 years. It is caused by a pull on the arm with the forearm in a state of internal rotation. It is not the fall but the prevention of fall that causes the problem. Usually it occurs when the mother pulls the child by arm to put him on the other side while turning in bed. Sometimes when the child has a tendency to fall from the bed he, holds the bed sheet to prevent the fall, the whole body weight gives the momentum to internal rotation at the elbow joint and the upper/lower radio ulnar joint is partly dislocated.
It is a very painful condition the affected limb appears to be paralyzed
It is an orthopaedic emergency and the child should be taken to an orthopaedic surgeon or to the casualty department of a hospital immediately.
The x-ray usually does not show any abnormality.
Reduction of the joint displacement is easy. A cuff and collar sling is usually adequate.
If the condition becomes recurrent, a plaster may have to be applied for 2-3 weeks.
No medicine is required.
A chocolate is usually sufficient to bring a smile on the face of the child and parents.
My baby is 2 month old, I had normal delivery. I want flat stomach to belly pouch. Can I start exercise. Can I reduce belly pouch n get flat stomach again to exercise.
My gf finished her periods and now we had have to elestra how to start it can I start it now because its 2nd day of finished periods ?
Can anyone describe my hormones report. I have irregular periods problem. This report is normal or not. FSH* - 5.66 LH* - 11. Prolactin* - 12.74.
I miss my period in this month. actually my date is 29,30 in every month. Now it's 8 days over the blood is not coming what's the reason.
If a women get pregnant she does not have periods till the tym of delivery this is cent percent true or certain chance is also there.
Since 2 years she is suffering from bad digestion problem n low appetite. She also have a problem of PCOD/PCOS. Now since 2 weeks she is consulting a homeopathy doctor. But yesterday she started feeling pain in her right hand muscles or bone afterwards she started suffering from fever since last night and also pain in left hand. Actually what is happening to her, is it due to the infection being prevalent now days all around or it is side effects of homeopathic medicine? Please doctor provide a helpful advice as soon as possible with preventive measures to cure her health Thank you in advance.
Are you looking for a good body massage procedure, which will help in rejuvenating your senses and also lighten up your skin? You should go for Njavarakizhi. It is an effective Ayurvedic therapy with several benefits. It is especially good for people suffering from paralysis, arthritis, lethargy, body weakness, stress and trauma. It also helps in maintaining an ideal muscle tone and relaxes your mind.
The procedure of the Njavarakizhi may take up to an hour. First, your body will be preconditioned using oil. After you are massaged all over the body with the oil, you will be allowed to relax and lie down for some time. While you relax, Njavara rice gets cooked with milk and some herbs. Herbs such as deodar, mustard, sida and even milk and ghee are used for preparation. After being cooked, the preparation is placed in cotton pouches and used to massage your body. The pouches are gently rubbed and pressed on your body for 40 minutes. Then, the rice is applied all over body while it is still warm. After wiping it off, another type of oil is applied on your body as you relax. For making the treatment more effective, certain oral medicines may also be taken, such as Leyham and Kashayam.
Health benefits of Njavarakizhi:
There are several important health benefits of Njavarakizhi, which include the following:
- Your skin is kept healthy. The skin being the largest body organ, needs proper care. This treatment is very effective in improving your skin texture and making it bright and beautiful.
- The treatment enhances your muscle tone and strengthens your muscles. In case you are experiencing body-weakness in general because of aging, Njavarakizhi is ideal for you.
- This treatment helps in lowering body cholesterol levels. High cholesterol is a major health condition in modern day and the Njavarakizhi therapy is an ideal remedy. Because of the innate effect of sweat inducing, blood circulation is regulated and cholesterol levels are lowered.
- Njavarakizhi therapy is very effective for giving relief to stress. It helps you to relax and eliminates traces of stress. The mind gets to be at rest, which allows you to calm down and relax.
- Njavarakizhi also helps in easing pain and inflammation that is associated with arthritis. Moreover, regular Njavarakizhi treatments help in strengthening your muscles and hence, you are provided with long-term relief from arthritis symptoms.
These and many other wonderful therapies are there in Ayurveda which not only cures but detoxifies your body. This is an all natural therapy which is associated with no side effects.
Hi My wife is 3 month pregnant, I am really worried about her health because she is not showing interest in food please help me what should I do?
Dear sir, mam My wife has not period (MC) since last 60 days. There is any concerns about it. She is 25 years old. She has three children. Although she has done sterilization also 6 months ago.
I am 37 year and suffering from heavy menstrual bleeding I have wear Marena before one year but some time menses are very regular and heavy bleeding guide me best.
Hai. I am 23 years old. Now i am pregnant. But my hcg level is decreasing now. And in scan also they said it is too small. I don't know. I am losing my hope. Doctor said that my pregnancy is not going in a right way. This is my first pregnancy. Suddenly hcg level is getting down. Already I have pcod. For that i am taking tablet also. Now my hcg level is 637.5. Previous value is 651. Please tel me the solution. Whether my pregnancy will sustain or not.
Hy Dr. My pre-ejaculation fluid touches my wife's vagina and it happen on 27/Nov/2016 how I know that she is pregnant or not? And if she pregnant how I stop it bcoz we don't want bby now.
I want to make sex relations with my girlfriend. But I do not want to use condoms please tell its safe and also tell I do not want her pregnant.
Hi, I did sex with my wife on 21 th june. Her period was started on 11th of this month. But her period totally completed by 3 days. Where as her period always take 5 days. Is she pregnant. Her age is 27.
Premature ejaculation is the uncontrolled occurrence of an ejaculation at the beginning or early stages of sexual activity. There are many causes of this condition including stress, anxiety with a new partner, guilt, depression as well as medical reasons like hormonal imbalances and as a side effect of certain kinds of medication. The main symptom is an ejaculation that happens with minimal sexual excitement or stimulation.
It is basically a form of male sexual dysfunction that can be diagnosed with the help of a physical examination where the doctor can also ask questions pertaining to stress levels and other medications and ailments. So, how can one deal with premature ejaculation? Here are a few tips-
1. Relaxation Techniques: One can practise breathing exercises and other relaxation techniques including meditation that can help in distracting the mind so that there is less scope of anxiety. This can also help in putting the patient in the right frame of mind where he can actually enjoy the process of sexual activity from stimulation to excitement to peak and orgasm.
2. Avoiding Substance Abuse: Doctors usually recommend avoiding excessive consumption of alcohol so that the senses are more alert. Also, one must completely avoid smoking in such conditions, as tobacco can have an adverse effect on the sexual health of a person. Other substance abuse should also be avoided.
3. Therapy: The patient can also seek psychological therapy and counselling so as to unravel any deep rooted psychological cause or trauma that may be keeping him from enjoying sex in an uninhibited manner. It is possible to understand the connection between childhood trauma, guilt, depression, anxiety, and stress if a person takes help from a professional practitioner who will also recommend some form of cognitive behavioural therapy to deal with the issue and overcome the problem and feelings that are hindering a normal sex life.
4. Medical Intervention: A doctor can help in examining the presence of any infection or side effects of any intense or long term medication with the help of a physical examination and even lab tests that can study the urine and blood samples. Accordingly, a suitable path of medicinal therapy can be followed, if required.
5. Sexual Positions: One can try different kinds of sexual positions and scenarios for more imaginative role play and better sexual excitement which can delay the ejaculation. A person can also learn to be more intimate with the partner so as to identify the triggers that lead to premature ejaculation.
Many times, premature ejaculation goes away with the passage of time. But a chronic and debilitating problem must be reported to a doctor for better treatment. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.