Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Derma Roller Treatment
Hair Mesotherapy Treatment
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Mole Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Skin Polishing Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Naushen KhanYour feedback matters!
I have hair fall problem. Everytime I get dandruff back. I use good quality shampoo and had done hair spa. But dandruff returns what shall I do.
Hello, sir/mam I am 33 year of age I am suffering from acne on my scalp from last twelve years I have gone through certain medication but I am not able to get ride of that it cause me itching on my head all the time it increase when I eat sweet products. Please help me I am losing my hair quality and hair.
I am feeling irritation due to itchy on thighs from last 2 days. The reason is sweat due to humadity. It is not getting well even as I have used betnovate n and ring guard. Tell me what should I do?
My scalp itches and when I scratch big flaky whitish comes of the skin of scalp around the neck area is also dry and patchy and itches and if scratched bleeds.
I'm 28 years old I'm having too much hair fall and hair thinning and slightly get bald in the front areas please help.
Good Morning Dr, I am 24 years old male, having a problem of acne and scar marks all over my face. I have been facing the problem of acne since last 5 years and I have also consulted many Dr. but no permanent solution. My face looks very bad because of too many scar marks. My skin is Oily.
I m 18 years old boy and I had a lot of big pimples on face before 2 months but now pimples are gone and my face is clear but its dark spots are not going so what to do? Please advise me instant natural treatments.
Hi, I am 18 year old I have excess hair growth in hands legs and also in face from birth. Does drinking spearmint tea twice a day really help inhormonal imbalance and reduce excess hair growth in face and other parts.
My sister is suffering from skin rash. It happens mostly when she come from school. Her becomes red.
I had got one pimple on center front of my nose Which went but there was black small eruption left on my nose. So one day while bathing with hot water I rubbed my nose bit hard so some skin peeled out. Now new skin has come but it changed its colour From red to pink to brown to now black I am taking homeopathic medicine n since last two days started applying Derma pharma's cream called 24 carat to keep skin moisture But mark is still there. This whole thing has taken 12 to 15 days time.
My lips got black due to smoking. Color is more black in the corners. Please suggest any cream or remedy. Thanks
Pimples are the most common type of skin issue and almost each one one of us are affected by them. Though these pimples often go away themselves, but when the situation aggravates it is always best to get it check from a doctor. Homeopathic is branch of medicine which offers cure for such type of cases with zero side effects. Homeopathic remedies to get rid of pimples.
- Psorinum: It is considered to be the best homeopathic drug for acne. Acne indurata, acne simplex and acne pustular are all treatable with Psorinum. In oily skin with over worked sebaceous glands, the skin is left greasy, making it more prone to acne. Psorinum can help reduce secretion of oil and in effect, treat the underlying cause of a pimple outbreak. It is also used in treating acne that gets worse with consuming chocolates, meats, sweets and fat. Itchy winter acne may be treated with this as well.
- Calcarea Sulphurica and Hepar Sulph: Calcarea Sulphurica and Hepar Sulph are homeopathic remedies that are very effective for treating pustular acne. Pustular acne means pus filled acne. Often, there is blood staining the pus. Hepar Sulph is effective if the pimples ooze out pus or blood mixed with pus. These pimples may be extremely painful. It is especially useful to treat pimples in teenagers.
- Kali Bromatum: Kali Bromatum is a wonder medicine that treats chest, shoulders and facial acne. It is generally marked by a persistent itch. The acne might be indurated, pustular or simplex. The scar forming acne is also generally treated with Kali Bromatum. Purple tinged acne is best treated with Kali Bromatum.
- Natrum Mur and Antimonium Crudum: They are very effective in the treatment of facial acne, especially those affecting the cheeks. Cheeks which turn hot due to acne are best treated with Antimonium Crudum. It may be pustular or papular in nature. Another complaint in such cases is a burning sensation. Natrum Mur is a homeopathic medicine that shows maximum efficacy in case of itchy pimples on cheeks. Anemic girls are also benefitted by Natrum Mur.
- Sulfur: It is used in extremely itchy acne. People with unhealthy looking and dirty skin are benefitted from the use of this homeopathic wonder drug. The itch generally gets much worse at night or with the application of warmth. For acne that hasn’t responded to previously applied topical medicines and ointments, sulfur has shown marked improvement and has even obliterated all signs of acne.
- Silicea: Acne affecting the forehead heals fast with the application of silicea. Even pustular acne has shown drastic healing with this homeopathic medicine. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.
Mujhe three years pahele chicken pox hue the or MRE face par uske scars hai or deep hai dark hai me kya karo.
Hy mam. I am 20 years old boy. My hair mostly going white. And dandruff problem. Day by day my hair gonna white. How solve my problem.
Marks and scars on face of pimple and chickenpox. It is on my face for a long time and its very irritating. I have consult many skin specialist but there is no improvement in it. please get me idea to get rid of these problems.
I have 2 scar on my face I tried many cream to remove this but is not removal what can I do sir give me answer.
Summer often brings in a host of problems the scorching heat can sometimes burn and tan your skin. The humidity can cause you to sweat, making your skin accumulate grime, dirt and increase your chances of getting skin infections. Avoiding the sun by staying indoors or using an umbrella is a good option, but not always a practical possibility. According to Ayurveda, summer is the season when the sun is strong and increases heat in the body, which is one of the main causative factors of skin problems. So you not only need to beat the outside heat, but find a way to keep your body cool from the inside heat too. Some of the common problems in summer include sunburn, redness, irritation, rashes and acne outbreaks. Here are some ways Ayurveda can help:
Start by knowing your skin type in ayurveda:
- Vata skin: This is characterized by dry, thin, delicate skin that is cool to touch and easily gets dehydrated. It can be flaky and has a tendency to age faster.
- Pita skin: This is characterized by skin that is fair, sensitive, soft and warm. It is prone to freckles and moles and can break into rashes, acne or sunspots when out of balance.
- Kapha skin: It tends to have all the qualities of water and earth, it can be oily, thick, pale, soft, cool and more tolerant of the sun. On the flip side, people with kapha skin may have dull complexion, excessive oil, pimples and suffer from water retention.
- Combination types: Can include Vata-Pitta (both dry and sensitive) Kapha-Pitta (oily and sensitive) and Vata-Kapha (dry with some oily zones).
- Go for aloe vera sun screen: If you can't avoid the sun, then the next best thing to do is protect yourself. According to ayurveda, increased exposure to hot, sharp and penetrating rays of the sun causes Pitta Dosha and prolonged exposure also leads to increase in Vata, which causes drying of skin. To prevent this, buy a good quality aloe vera sunscreen.
- Try herbal tea for hydration: During summer, it goes without saying that you need to stay hydrated throughout the day with a good 8 glasses of water. But other than that, you can up your intake of warm liquids like herbal tea made of ginger and lemon which will keep you digestion healthy and skin glowing. A number of flavored herbal teas are available in the market too. From peach to hibiscus, each flavor offers a good set of benefits.
- Try herbal deep oil massage: Time to take your skin's hydration to the next level. An oil massage is the best remedy for dry skin. Apricot oil applied 2-3 times a week at night can make your skin smooth and supple. Turn on the "heat" by asking your partner to give you a full oil massage which can improve blood circulation, lymph drainage and your romantic life for sure.