Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Sexologists in India. You will find Sexologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Sexologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. NathYour feedback matters!
Hi, Please suggest me for this problem vagina se vear bahar nikal jata h eski wajah kya h. Humari shadi ko 1.5 saal Ho gaye h but abhi tak meri wife pregnant nahi hui h. please help me.
For the last 20 years, I have been on prescribed medications of Ciplar 40 mg and Lonazep 1 mg. Total dose of ciplar per day is 100 mg. Lonazep is 3 mg total per day. I was diagnosed with PSVT. However a recent visit to a cardiologist from chennai was doubtful of psvt. He however suggested electrophysiology. But recently my b.p shot up to 170/110 at a clinic. But my home monitor showed 115/75. 15 minutes later. Of course I was in high anxiety at the clinic. Now doctors can hardly get my true b.p. Is there any medicine to cure this white coat hypertension. Please help.
Sir I have fungal infection near penis and back side. How to control that .i am facing same problem from year but I felling Shay to go hospital. And I am using tablet TERBINAFINE TABLET 250 MG and cream EBERNET. But now after using tab griseofulvin 250 mg 1 tab od mor tab fluconazole 150 mg 1 tab twice weekly tab levocetirizine 1 tab odhs tab doxycycline 100 mg 1 tab bd for 15 days ketoconazole cream locally mor nights take this treatment for 15 days This tablet's it is clear but now speeded to testis Near testis itching and skin removing Sir. What I should do.
What are the problems caused due excess masturbation Which parts of our body will be damaged due to masturbation.
Effects of Smoking on Sexual Health
Smoking, in general, has a negative effect on the human body. It can cause a host of disorders such as mouth cancer, blood pressure problems, and lung cancer. Smoking affects the sexual performance of both men and women.
Here are some effects that smoking has on sex :-
1. Impotence: Smoking can damage the blood vessels that lead to erectile dysfunction (a condition where the penis cannot sustain an erection).
2. Decrease in libido: Smoking can cause various physical problems such as stamina reduction and lack of desire for sex. An individual who smokes won't be able to give an optimal sexual performance and this can further lower satisfaction levels.
3. Erectile dysfunction: Smoking can cause problems related to the circulation of the blood in the body. It can narrow the arteries that supply blood and this is directly linked with erectile dysfunction.
4. Tissue damage: Smoking can damage the tissues inside the penis thus impairing your ability to have an erection during sexual intercourse.
5. Early onset of menopause: It can affect the estrogen (a sex hormone) levels in the female body; so, women who smoke tend to reach menopause early.
6. Reduction in penis size: It can reduce the penis size in men by damaging the blood vessels and the structure of the tissue around the penis. This is more common in younger men.
7. Reduction in stamina: Smoking can cause a reduction in the stamina, thus a person will not be able to perform well sexually. It can lead to fatigue and tiredness during sex.
Of course, there are a lot of therapies which can help you recover from the damage already happened because of smoking and prevent further damage. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.
I have masturbation habit, weekly twice am doing, on tat time or finishing aftr few hours back pain is their why I don't know please tell what I should do?
I'm suffering from Urinary Tract infection since 4-5 days. It burns at end of peeing. I also had 4 norfloxacin tablets 400 mg but it didn't helped much. Firstly the irritation was at tract near penis base but now it burns near the tip or upper half of penis. Kindly prescribe some antibiotics and a pain killer for emergency.
Hey. Doctor My name is pradeep and I am 21 years old, I am masturbate addicted. So, can you please quite this bad habit?
I'm 17 years old male. I'm masturbating once a day. Many person told me that it leads to huge hair fall. Is it true? Once in a day masturbating is good or bad. Some told me it will affect your studies. I'm very much worried about my future. Please help me. I can't even tell it to my parents.
My penis when flaccid, the foreskin retracts completely without any pain or issue, however when erect it doesn't retract completely over the head of the penis, will this cause any issue while having sex?
Many men have sexual problems which prevent them from deriving pleasure from sexual activities. They become more common as men age. These problems are generally caused by physical or psychological issues like certain medical conditions, alcoholism, drug abuse, stress, anxiety etc. The most common ones among them are:
1. Erectile Dysfunction - Erectile dysfunction or impotence involves not being able to achieve or maintain enough of an erection to have proper sex. This is usually caused by tension about work, finances, family, relationship or even excessive worrying about not getting an erection.
The penis needs good blood flow to sustain an erection during sex. Erectile dysfunction can also be the first sign of significant cardiac or vascular disease.
Selective drugs like Staxyn, Stendra, Levitra, Cialis, Viagra etc. are generally used to treat erectile dysfunction in men. Another treatment is psychotherapy, which might help in exploring problems in the relationship or by relaxation techniques.
2. Peyronie's Disease - Peyronie's disease causes narrowing or curvature of the penis. If it is severe enough, this condition can be painful and prevent you from having sex.
Penis deformation can be caused by scar tissue, possibly because of a previous injury, that appears as a hard lump on the upper side of the penis more frequently. Many times, pain during erection is not felt after 12 to 24 months, although the penis curvature usually remains.
3. Ejaculatory Disorders - Premature ejaculation is the most common type of ejaculatory dysfunction. It occurs within two minutes of the start of sexual stimulation. There are good chances that most men might experience this at some point of their life.
There are currently few treatments for premature ejaculation. Antidepressant medication is usually the best option. Topical anaesthetics applied to the penis can also delay ejaculation by reducing sexual sensation. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.
I tested 3 hiv test all from different labs after 7 months of possible exposure. All results was negative. Is there is any chances to testing positive after 7 months of exposure. Thanks.
I am 29 years old female. Just married. But I am unable to do intercourse with my husband. Because my husband says my vagina is soo small. Whenever we are trying to do the same I feel enormous pain at vagina. And bleeding also. please suggest something.
I want increase my sex power Because my sex power is very low in sex time so kindly suggest Best medicine whose increase my sex power.
Dear Sir. I am suffering from Total loss of libido problem since 5 yrs. When I was 20 I still remember that one day I felt there was no sex desire. Then I went to psychiatrist and came to know I was suffering from anxiety and depression. So I was on medical treatment for 2-3 yrs. I was prescribed antidepressants. But there was no improvement at all. Then I decided to stop take antidepressants. So I did not take any medicine from last 1.5 yrs. But now I am concerned about my sexual life. I have completely lost my libido. I also went to another sexologist and he told me to take Q-fast 30, Relarge, pari cr 12.5 and aggregate. But there is no improvement at all. So please suggest me whether it can be treated or not bcz I have visited all top doctors in NCR but no one was helpful. Most of them prescribed antidepressants. Question --1. I have taken lot of ayurvedic medicine and allopathic medicine as well. Why there is no improvement in libido? I do not face any challenge in erection but no desire 2. I am losing my hope now. please tell me the root cause? 3. Total loss of libido can be recovered or not bcz I am getting married soon I need the recovery very fast if possible? 4. My ejaculation stops when I take any antidepressant however I am not taking any anti depression since long time. please answers And I also have my testimonial report which is fine. So no lack of hormone.
Hi Doctor, I am 28 year old, I had started masturbation age of 17 now I have weakness in my penis and not erecting properly and also have night fall problem since teen age I have no night fall please answer my question I am in trouble because of after 8 months my marriage.
It is important for you to both take care of your body and love your body. At times due to certain factors our body does not perform the way we wants it to. There are various phases of sexual activity that include attraction, stimulation, excitement and peak. These stages usually come in close sequence and follow a normal course until the sexual peak ends in sexual orgasm. Yet, this process can be hindered by a condition known as premature ejaculation that many men suffer from. Premature ejaculation happens when a man ejaculates sooner than required or planned, in the process of sexual activity and intercourse. This usually happens within a minute or so of penetration. There are a variety of causes for this, starting from biological to psychological. Read on to know more about these causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction: This condition is one where the male patient experiences trouble during sexual encounters and experiences. As per this condition, the patient will have difficulty in mustering up and thereafter, retaining an erection for satisfactory sexual intercourse. This condition can also contribute to premature ejaculation.
- Chronic Health Issues: Many male patients who are suffering from chronic health issues are at
- Health risks: Serious risk of developing premature ejaculation in the long run. These health issues range from diabetes to heart disease. Due to these diseases and ailments, the patient may feel considerable stress or even may not be able to ejaculate later in the process of intercourse.
- Anxiety: Anxiety is one of the primary reasons for such physical problems that one experiences during sex. These patients may be suffering from anxiety due to their performance in bed, or they may be anxious about a new relationship or partner. This anxiety can lead to a state where the patient is not able to fully enjoy the act of intercourse and ends up ejaculating prematurely.
- Relationship problems: Another issue that many male patients suffering from this condition face includes relationship problems. These problems can create trouble in the sex life of the patient due to which sex may not be happening on a frequent or regular basis. Due to this, the ejaculation may also suffer, leading to further stress.
- Biological Issues: There are a number of biological problems due to which men may also experience premature ejaculation and other related health issues. Abnormal hormonal levels and an imbalance in the state of one's hormones can lead to this condition. Also, there are instances where the neurotransmitters of the brain enjoy an abnormal level of activity which can lead to an abnormal reflex reaction in the ejaculatory system of the patient. Nerve damage can also lead to this condition.
- Thyroid: Male patients suffering from thyroid problems have also reported instances where premature ejaculation becomes a problem. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.