Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Sexologists in India. You will find Sexologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Sexologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. NathYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from from nocturnal emission, and it might be due to previous habit of hand practice. I want help.
I am suffering from pre maturation last 2 years. I am not satisfied with my married life. Please suggest me.
Sir, I am facing one problem in my health, I am only 34 years old but when I have sex, then I felt headache and dizziness and body pain. What is the problem? what can I do to solve it?
Am 27 years old I have some problem. Sperm automatically its coming out in the night time? And its coming out very short time. Kindly solve my problem. What I have to do?
I'm male age of 26 years my pennies was so small 2 inches and it will become four inches when its get strong is enough size to satisfy women. Pls reply I want to marry.
He has a small size of penis and he wants to grow his penis long if any treatment or any exercises can be done to solve his problem please help.
Actually 7 years ago I have done handling more than 2 years. So now When I talk over telephone with my girlfriend, an sap like water color oozes from body through penis. So that I have to leave my love. When I see some bad pictures or videos related to sex my penis goes so large and same sap oozes. What is my problem and what should I do to get out of this problem?
We had sex twice – first time I used two condoms and second time I used only one. Do you think I should have used two condoms the second time?
She had a cold – is there any possibility of getting HIV that way?
She used an old cloth to clean my penis; could that cause HIV? She performed oral sex on me – is there any possibility of getting HIV?
Please help me. I am very worried. When should I get checked for HIV?
Here we try to answer the concerns expressed in the question in parts:
If two condoms are better than one: In case of condoms the phrase ‘two is better than one’ doesn’t hold true. In fact it’s more dangerous to use two since there’s added friction which can result in them tearing. And yes it’s possible to get HIV (if the aforementioned sex worker has HIV) even while using a condom if there’s a hole which is too minuscule to be visible to the naked eye. Here is all you should know about how not to use a condom.
If common cold could initiate transmission of HIV: HIV can’t be transmitted from one person to another the way the common cold or other flu spread. You can’t get HIV from someone if they have a cough or cold. The only way you can get HIV is through interchange of body fluids which can happen through sexual intercourse, blood transfusion, sharing injections (common among intravenous drug users) or similar methods where the blood or other fluids are transferred
If using an old cloth spread HIV: It’s impossible to get HIV from a cloth, because the virus can’t survive outside the body, it needs a temperature of 37 degree Celsius. Even if the cloth had HIV positive blood it’s a highly unlikely source of transmission.
If oral sex can lead to HIV infection: Yes it’s possible to get HIV through oral sex though the chances of transmission are fairly low.
When to go for a test: To find out when to get tested you can check out this article on testing for HIV. And finally a word of advice, not only are you risking sexually transmitted diseases like HIV but you’re also exploiting someone who’s probably been forced into that lifestyle because of circumstances beyond her control. Doesn’t that make you feel any sort of remorse? And let’s not forget it’s against our country’s laws. So stop visiting prostitutes and get a life. Read to find out if it is possible that we put an end to HIV/AIDS together.
Is Sexual intercourse with more than one partner without using condom is risky? And how? Are there any diseases to which we become prone by not using condom? Is it safe to have sex with only one partner without condom but risky to have sex with more than one with condom? Pls help. Thanks.
I masturbate a lot like 3-5 times a day. What problems can I face in future. Can it affect my marriage life in future?
Certain physical ailments are still a social taboo and are not discussed openly, but we need to understand that a problem can happen with anyone irrespective of their cast, creed and gender. Erectile dysfunction is a serious problem prevalent among men across the world. It is a disorder that records a higher percentage with the passing age. Erectile dysfunction or ED is treated as a social taboo, for most people think of it as a sign of lower masculinity. However, it is only a condition that may arise from a wide spectrum of reasons and is curable. While some medications involve the risk of side effects, homeopathy rules out this additional risk in its attempts of treating erectile dysfunction. Homeopathy carefully looks for the underlying causes leading to sexual incapacity in men and will, therefore, remedy the problem from its root cause.
Most common symptoms of Erectile Dysfunction :
- Difficulty in achieving an erection.
- Inability to perform in bed as the person ejaculates way before culmination and is unable to maintain an erection.
The following homeopathic medicines are known to treat instances of Erectile Dysfunction:
- Nux Vomica can better your sex life: Nux Vomica is prescribed by doctors to treat mild cases of erectile dysfunction. A dysfunction caused due to lack of rest, work pressure and a demanding competitive world can be treated with the use of Nux Vomica.
- Caladium can be effective: Many people suffer from sexual weakness due to their bad habits. Addiction of any kind might impair your sex life. People who consume tobacco should take Caladium to counter the ills of erectile dysfunction. People who are not aroused even after foreplay or oral sex should resort to this effective medicine. It is also known to treat apparent impotence resulting from acute psychological stress.
- Selenium can help you get an erection: Patients requiring selenium feel the pangs of sexual desire but face a weak or slow erection to consummate their desires. They experience fatigue after having sex or might even turn irritable after intercourse. Involuntary passage of seminal fluid during sleep, urination and pooping are some of the symptoms Selenium takes care of.
- Lycopodium can help you regain confidence in bed: This medication is prescribed by many professional homeopathic practitioners. It is a sought after medicine in the world of homeopathy. In younger adults, erectile dysfunction could be the result of very frequent or rather regular masturbation. Indulging in random sexual activities can also lead to premature ejaculation. Lycopodium helps these cases. However, in older men, the presence of sex drive might be unaffected but there is insufficient erection to have intercourse.