Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dentists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Braces
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Natasha KhushlaniYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from a tooth ache. Whenever I eat something it pains. And I think my wisdom tooth is also coming now from the side of pain.
I'm a student, I'm suffering from tooth aches and teeth hve been yellowish. I need some help regarding this I brush twice a day!
My grand mother is suffering from too much toothache cause her tooth is become rough n sensitive but she don't want to remove her tooth so she is taking diclofenac pain killer daily pls suggest her any medicine for her relief or any antibiotics. Thanks n regards.
I have mouth ulcers from 25 days. I have consulted with 3 doctors. And they have given me all type of medicines and gels. I can't eat properly. Can't talk. Please suggest some useful tip or medicine.
One of the landmarks of a child's development during the first year is the eruption of the little white pearls. The first tooth breaks into the mouth, somewhere between six months to one year of life. The entire set is in place in a baby's mouth by about 20 months of life. Though called deciduous teeth as they fall off after a certain period of time, the last of the milk teeth remains in the mouth up to 12 to 14 years of age.
Listed below are some points outlining the significance of milk teeth. It assumes importance, given that many a times, parents ignore injury and/or decay to these with the assumption that these are anyways temporary and a new set will be in place later.
- Eating: One of the primary functions of the milk teeth is to aid in chewing or mastication and digestion. Though not as strong as their permanent counterpart, they do play a great role in chewing and digesting the food. Children with malfunctioning teeth, especially molars, (missing or decayed) can result into poor nutrition.
- Speech development: The milk teeth play a critical role in the speech development, and speech abnormalities can be seen in people, who do not have an effective set of milk teeth. It is common to see children in whom the front teeth in the milk set are not properly positioned, there could be speech problems like lisping.
- Aesthetics: Needless to say, a good set of white, pearly teeth adds to the beauty of a child's smile. This plays a major role in boosting the child's social behavior including acceptance and confidence levels.
- Space Maintenance: The milk teeth maintain and preserve the space required for their successors. In case where a lost tooth is not replaced, the space may not be sufficient for the permanent one to erupt, and this may even stop the permanent one from erupting. The result could be a blank space where the milk tooth is lost without the successor erupting into the mouth due to lack of space.
Given the above reasons, it is very important to take good care of the primary or milk or deciduous teeth. Some simple things to do would be:
- Enforce a regular oral hygiene routine including rinsing after each meal or snack, brushing twice a day, flossing and use of mouthwash
- A biannual visit to the dentist for oral prophylaxis regular cleaning followed by fluoride paste application if required; this will also reduce the onset of dental caries. Early caries can be identified during these visits and treated before onset of pain.
- Chemical sealants may be used if the pits on the teeth are deep and can get decayed easily.
Visit your dentist regularly to know more and to maintain these pearls.
Doctor, I am a 56-year-old gentleman. I have a question to a dentist. I am suffering from moderate orthodontia. I feel very much embarrassed giving an open smile. I habitually avoid displaying my teeth. I know that is a very unhealty psyche but can't help. I know that treatment may cause lot of time involvement, expenses, and perhaps become a handicap in social mixing. Can you please suggest possible quick and cost effective remedies? Please inform.
I'm problem with my bad breath and I used mouthwash for bad breath but not working at all so please give solution for that doctor.
Hello doct. Mere danton me se khoon niklta hai kbhi kbhi. Roj toothpaste bhi krta hu Fr bhi please help?
I'm 22 year old and my question is about ortho treatment. I've heard that ortho treatment can help in rearrange teeth. I want to know how much time it will take to completely rearrange it.
Mera tongue pink colour se white ho gaya hai. Main roz saaf karta hun. But aisa kyun. Kis mein saaf karne se acha saaf aur sundar tongue dekhega.
From Last 7 days, I am suffering mouth ulcer and I am using" Zytee RB" but its not cured till now. Please tell me the solution.
Hello doctor, can you suggest me which is the best tooth paste can be used to avoid all types of teeth diseases. Thanks.
- Firstly brush twice daily by using soft or ultrasoft brush.
- Brush in vertical motion, but not in horizontal motion. Don't apply pressure while brushing your teeth.
- After brushing use mouth wash in diluted form (1: 1). Don't use tooth pick to remove the food that gets lodged in between the teeth. Use interdental brush to remove the food stuck in between your teeth. After having food gargle nicely with normal water. Keep your teeth and mouth clean.