Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dentists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Natasha KhushlaniYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from ulcers in my mouth day by day. I tried many vitamin tablets and remedies the physician recommended for me, but still there is no change. Due to this I am not able to eat food also. What should I do to get rid of these?
While brushing your child's teeth give toothpaste of the size of a pea or a fingernail .Excess amount of toothpaste given to your child while brushing will increase the daily intake of fluoride required in the body.Which can be harmful.
My teeth is paining and I try all the colgate and some medicine but it still pain so what I have to do.
My hill tongue has grown long and RED its hurting terribly since 2 days. Since today morning even if I gulp my saliva its pinching me every time and if I take water or food it hurts even more. And the hill tongue is touching my tongue in the back side even a small gulp its horrible. Please help Note: I don't have cold cough or fever.
Hi doc: with greetings of the day: I am 57yrs male, had rct for upper left last tooth from mds doc. She made vent on three places taking 12 painful sittings & two were successful she said. Did temporary filling & asked to come once pain subsists. As there was repeated pain, even after 4 months, doc said rct has failed & hence redo the rct or extract. Another mds was appraoched. He took omr(mouth xray) & referred to a) facial surgeon, took head scanning for possible sinusus & found nothing b) another visiting rtc specialist-a friend of him for opinion. The doc makes temporary filling every time I complain of pain. In the meantime, I complained of jaw pain & shoulder pain but ignored saying it is not related to them. Finally, had heart attach & also diagnosed diabetes & under treatment. I did not find solution yet with mds docs past one & half year. Yesterday I was again advised for temporary filling. Appreciate your advise please. Regards.
Hello sir, if pregnant women remove her teeth in 13 th week of her pregnancy, any defect for formation of kidney and it's structure.
On the last left side of my mouth, one new teeth is coming, due to which I am getting pain in the gum and in its peripheral area. Kindly suggest me the remedy.
1. After 1st sitting is completed, temporary filling is given so be gentle in chewing from that side whithin that tooth as it is quite brittle.
2. You may eat when numbness worn off.(1.5-2 hrs)
3. After 1st sitting, you might face problem of ulceration, than you would be prescribed with reliving gel, apply it with cotton applicator tip.(you can use ear bud)
4. If your tooth was in pain prior to treatment, it may take few days for tooth to heal pain to be relived.
5. If your tooth was not in pain prior to treatment, your tooth may be quite sore for a few days after appointment, this soreness/pain will relieved with time, it may take as much as seven-ten days.
6. Take medicine on time complete the course, if you stop taking it your tooth may become infected.