Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Management of Surrogacy
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Health Screening For Women
Married since two years, and since then have pre mature ejaculation problem. Can not stay in for more than 12-20 seconds, suggest me the medicines and diet plz, thank you.
I am 50 male diabetic type 2 from the past 10 years I have undergone circumcision about 4 yrs back presently suffering from erectile dysfunction I want to go for homeopathic treatment pl help.
Past 15/18 Days I Seen Some Blood After Stool Passing, It is happened earlier many times with me. Local doctor treat as infection / anal fissure but this time it is not ok with me. Please suggest is it infection or piles, No Pain after / before stool passing.
My kid is 4 and half yr, he is having allergy problem. He had wheezing now he is fine. No cough too. His nose is always blocked. His chest seems to be clear. Doc said to give nasal drops daily before sleeping. Is it safe to give nasal drops daily.
I have headache every week. And also feel weakness what should I do? Also in my eye tears coming evey day.
When even I getting fever or body pains usually I take some paracetamol and any pain killers by prescription. But from 2 years I have observed few changes. Paracetamol and anti biotic is not suitable for my body. When I use this content I getting burning sensation in skin. If I use continuous it's getting severe. So I am suffering this problem when ever I getting any sickness. Please give me solution for this problem.
My Father is 60 Year old, He is suffering for High Blood pressure for around 7 years, Now we came here and treating him. He has below complaints 1. High Blood Pressure 2. Frequent Urination 3. Pain in lower thai of right side leg We did below Tests:- 1. Complete blood count showing as normal as needed by a Adult 2. FBS is 89 and PPBS is 146 3. Thyroid profile and LIPID profile shows normal 4. URIN FOR MICROAKBUMIN is 15.0mg 5. Ultrasonography of Abdomen and Pelvis report shows normal 6. ECHO report shows normal Below Medication he is taking: Supermet XL 50 OLMY-A Urimax D Consivas ASP Restyl 0.25mg Carpool T The Blood pressure is normal now, But he is still suffering with Frequent Urination as he has to pee in every 30min and Pain still there in Lower thai (after doing hot therapy didn’t get any result) Please Suggest.
Sir I am 21 yr old for a few days I am suffering from cough and cold, during the night time I am having continuous coughing. I am using cough syrup omnimix sf.what can be my solution for this cough?
Ok, Inbetween my legs, around the penis area. I found that it's pale skin. It's only affecting at the sides of my leg around the penis and the balls. It kind of slowly spreading. I think the reason may be of sweating and kind of fungus or something. Any ideas?
Psoriasis is one of the most chronic and long lasting diseases relating to the skin. Under this condition, the infected skin cells multiply 10 times faster than the normal rate. During this disease, the normal skin tends to get covered by a layer of dead skin cells, not allowing the skin to breathe. The top five things that can worsen your psoriasis are listed below.
- Alcohol - There is a direct link between your drinking habits and your skin health. Drinking, in general, tends to cause harm to the overall body. Skin being no exception also gets affected adversely by alcohol consumption. If you have psoriasis, then you should immediately consult your dermatologist so that he/she can assign you a daily limit for your alcohol consumption in a manner that it does not worsen the condition of your skin.
- Infections - Psoriasis also gets worsened by common infections like an earache, bronchitis, strep throat infection, and such others. It is highly recommended for you to consult your doctor if you have anybody infections along with psoriasis. So the doctor will be able to tell you the risk of the infection and how to go about managing it.
- Stress - Stress has been known generally to affect the skin in an adverse manner. Stress can cause your body to have a greater incidence of inflammation on your skin which further affects your skin disease. Your doctor can help you out with the ways to manage your stress so that it does not cause any further damage to your skin.
- Weather changes - Medical researchers have proved that psoriasis tends to grow in colder and drier conditions. It has reportedly been observed that people having psoriasis have smoother skin during summers than during winters.
- Cuts and bruises - If there are any kinds of breakouts or irregularities in your skin, then it would further worsen your psoriasis. Your cut skin may lead to a flare which is known as the Koebner phenomenon in medical terminology.
Related Tip: What is nail psoriasis?