Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
My periods are 7 days late which has never happened I also did a pregnancy test but it's negative and also last month to delay my periods I had medicines for 2 days yet it came on the scheduled day I don't know what is happening.
Hello I had c section before 2 months I'm too much obese can I join gym. After how much time its safe to join gym.
I have seen in my practice as a counsellor too often, that people are living in big cities, full of people, but they feel very lonely from within and at the brink of anxiety and depression.
Simply defined, loneliness is a condition of emotional disconnect, socially feeling misfit and never ending solitude. Lonely people often feel insecure and pessimistic about finding desirable and compatible friendships. Poor self-esteem and an underdeveloped sense of one's worthiness, likeability and attractiveness prevent the lonely person from taking risks and venturing out into new relationships. Hence, they typically lack confidence and enthusiasm to pursue new relationships or nurture existing ones. As a chronic condition, it can be emotionally and psychologically debilitating.
Contrary to what many people believe, loneliness isn't just a result of being alone or an absence of friends. It is a deeper problem that is caused by thoughts and feelings of inadequacy, imperfection and shame. Chronically lonely people are often holding onto pessimistic predictions about the prospects of finding companionship, social connections and supportive relationships.
The lonely often suffer in silence. For many, it is hidden behind a facade of normalcy. While smiling and having fun, many hide their core feelings of loneliness. For these people, loneliness is not a reflection of what is happening in their lives at any given moment, but what occurs secretively and silently within them. When around people they know, they pretend to be upbeat, positive and happy, while at the same time feeling unworthy and insecure. Since it is a shame-based experience, it is typically kept a secret.
Lonely people inadvertently put themselves in a catch-22 situation: social opportunities seem like a heavy burden fraught with the potential of rejection or abandonment. The more you feel lonely, the more you feel inadequate and unworthy, the more you stop believing anyone will ever like or love you, the more you isolate. With a belief of potential rejection or abandonment, the lonely person is unable to put their best foot forward in any given social situation. Hence, loneliness feeds on itself.
The causes of loneliness are varied and multi-dimensional, including social, psychological and physiological factors. The major cause of chronic loneliness is often attributed to early developmental factors such as a child's lack of attachment to their adult caregivers who only conditionally love (love with strings attached) their children. Similarly, childhood neglect, abuse and abandonment are early childhood factors that eventually manifest into adult loneliness.
Since loneliness is a deeply embedded psychological experience (condition), having enough friends can never result in feeling secure and lovable. Building up one's self-esteem and ability to love, respect and care for oneself is fundamental in solving and healing the deeper psychological conditions that create chronic loneliness. Counselling helps people to explore their early childhood wounds in a safe and confidential space and learn new ways to" re-parent" themselves by learning to love, acknowledge and appreciate themselves.
Life is too short to waste on suffering from core loneliness. Please heed to my suggestion: open up, take a chance and access the hidden part of you that deserves true and loving companions. Heal your childhood wounds. Learn to love yourself and eliminate loneliness from your life!
The following are 10 tips to battle and conquer loneliness:
1. Catch your inner critic's attempts to sabotage yourself. Pay attention to self-degrading thoughts like" I am too fat for anybody to want to date" I wish I were funnier and had interesting things to say" or" people never seem to understand me"
2. Replace negative self-talk with affirming messages, such as" I am perfectly lovable just as I am" and" I welcome love, friendship and support into my life"
3. Fight the urge to isolate. Isolation validates your fears that you are not worthy of the love and support you absolutely deserve. Sometimes you have to force yourself to do exactly that which you are dreading -- like putting yourself out there.
4. Weed out the toxic relationships and create space in your life for relationships that fuel your spirit. You can't grow lovely succulent vegetables with a large patchwork of weeds.
5. Nurture your support network. Even if there is only one person to start with, you can build on it. Don't underestimate the importance of what you have to offer.
6. Expand your social network. Online social sites such as meetup. Com are an ideal place to meet people and to explore hobbies, interests and social groups.
7. Open your self-up, take risks, and allow yourself to be vulnerable. Since loneliness results in isolation, experiment by sharing aspects of yourself, including experiences, feelings, memories, dreams, desires, etc. This will help you feel more known and understood.
8. Ask for what you need. Find your voice. Tell people what you need from them to alleviate the loneliness. Friends respond to direct messages for help and support. Give it a try, you might be surprised!
9. Take action. Don't wait for an invitation. Be willing to take a risk, be proactive and invite people to share in your life, whether it is for coffee, lunch, a walk, an event or a gathering in your home.
10. Recognize the importance of being alone and enjoying solitude. Being alone is not the same as being lonely. Peace, quiet, freedom, space and the opportunity to connect with your deeper self.
11. Consider therapy. Counseling is something that is healthy and proactive that can help you overcome the self-defeating behaviors that exacerbate loneliness. With the support of a therapist, you can change your thinking and relationship patterns and achieve the life you want!
My friend boobs size is 34 and her boobs is so loose in body so give me any name of cream for tight her boobs and healthy boobs.
अगर बच्चे और जवान शुरूआत से घूमना walking चालू कर दे तो उसे बाद में diabetes डायबिटीज होने का खतरा 50% तक कम हो जाता है,
So keep walking everyday.
I and my partner had unprotected sex on 10 the and 11th of this month and I didn't cum inside her as her mensuration date was on 14 th but till noe she has not started with her periods we are worried help us out with sure suggestion.
After the pregnancy completion abnormality in the menstrual cycle. It take how much time to be a normal menstrual cycle.
I have complete my period and the next day, me and my bf have sex and the second next day, we had sex again and I had ipill and after 6 days after my period, my period star again. Is something wrong or Is it because of the side effect of the ipill contraceptive pill that I taken?
Is there any reason for women bleeding during first sex? Is it dangerous? What are the causes due to it? Can you please tell me sir/madam.
I had a sex with my girlfriend. And during sex she get discharge but that discharge was not normal it was dark white sticky discharge. And after next day she get discharge again white color discharge. But how it's possible discharge comes during sex then how she get discharge without having sex. I am worried please help. Explain.
Is there a possibility of any external particle going into the vaginal part while having sex because of which the particle hasn't come out and due to which the internal skin is getting rubbed. And swollen.
I am 28 years old and smokes a lot. Me and my wife are trying for a baby. Her periods start on 2nd of every month. When is the best time frame for her to get pregnant? Is this smoking affecting our sex life. Please advice.
I have no thyroid and not there excess hair unwanted at my face or chest. I have irregular periods only doctor told cyst not there Egg not growing it is 4 mm to 7 mm size so taking ayurvedic medicines 3 months over now Healthy egg medicines tell me please Weight 60 kg Height 5.3.
Me and my girlfriend had sexual intercourse. She asked me to ejaculate inside her. I did it. Now she is asking for a birth control pill. Can you suggest some cheap and effective one? She is also complaining she gets the urge to pee frequently. Is this some side effect?
Headaches can be troublesome and hamper the day to day activities. It does not let you concentrate on anything and the simmering pain can be irritating.
Headache is a pain in any part of the head, including the scalp, upper neck, face (including the eye area). A primary headache is caused by problems with or overactivity of pain-sensitive structures in your head. A primary headache isn't a symptom of an underlying disease.
The three most common causes of a primary headache are:
- Cluster headache
- Tension-type headache
Some primary headaches can be triggered by lifestyle factors, including:
- Changes in sleep or lack of sleep
- Skipped meals
- Certain foods, such as processed meats that contain nitrates
- Alcohol, particularly red wine
- Poor posture
How to deal with headache:
- Find your Triggers: Find and limit your triggers like certain food types as well as stress and certain seasonal changes. Stepping out in the summer with an umbrella and avoiding caffeine or too much of chocolate and cheese can also help in alleviating the pain. Stress is also a major factor that contributes to headaches and should be avoided in order to prevent or stop the pain.
- A Soothing Break: Find a quiet place with dim lighting to take a break that should ideally last at least half an hour to one hour, or even more. This will help in diminishing and removing the pain. You can also use a cold compress and get yourself a massage.
- Take an Over the Counter Drug: Taking an over the counter drug for instant pain relief can stop the pain and give temporary or long term relief, depending on the kind of headache you are experiencing. It is advisable to speak with a doctor before taking any kind of drug.