Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Nasir Ali Khan
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Nasir Ali KhanYour feedback matters!
Hi Dr, I am Anitha, I am 38 years old, I have diabetic, BP, I am obese too. My weight is 93 kg. I am taking tab (glyciphage sr 500 mg) for diabetic not for BP. Along with this tab can I take multi vitamin tablet. Dose it help me. Because all says after 35 a women should take vitamin tablet. Please help me.
I have met with an accident sir, in that I hve lost my site I can not see image properly above the 50meters, and I have a red eyes over from last 5days so, please help me.
My wife has got leg pain since last week she has a high BP and she is getting the treatment for BP but now she is complaining pain in leg.
Dizziness is usually described as variety of sensations, which comprise of a feeling of faintness, unsteady, weak, light headed, giddy or woozy. When dizziness causes a false feeling of spinning and the moving surroundings is known as vertigo.
Dizziness can be one of the most common reasons for a visit to the doctor. However, constant feeling of dizziness can affect a person's life drastically, but it is rarely life threatening. The treatment of dizzy sensation and dizziness mostly depends on the symptoms.
Causes of Dizziness
The common causes of dizziness are medication, motion sickness and ear problems, especially disturbances of the inner ear. An injury, infection or poor blood circulation can also lead to dizziness. The triggers of dizziness and the sensations it provides are used to evaluate the cause. Also, the duration of the dizziness and the symptoms lead to a clue towards the cause of the same.
Dizziness Caused by the Inner Ear Problems
The balance of the body depends on the combined effort of many parts of the sensory system. These are:
- Sensory Nerves: These send messages to the brain in regard to the body positions and its movements
- Inner Ear: The inner ear has the organ of corti which are responsible for detecting the motions and thereby help in the balance of the body.
In vertigo a person might feel that the things around them are moving, thus creating a swaying or a spinning motion. Vertigo is usually caused by the problems of the inner ear.
The common causes are:
- Benign Paroxysmal Positional Vertigo (BPPV), this happens when the calcium particles accumulate in the inner ear canals. The inner ear is responsible for the body movements and balance.
- Meniere's disease, a problem of the inner ear mainly caused by the build up of the fluids, thereby leading to a change in pressure. This causes vertigo along with hearing loss and tinnitus.
- Vestibular neuritis is the problem of the inner ear and is largely due to infection. Infection leads to swelling of the nerves of the inner ear which affect the body movements.
Treatment of Vertigo Includes:
- Rehabilitation of the vestibular system by physical therapy in order to strengthen it.
- Canalith repositioning by suggesting some body and head movements basically for BPPV. These movements help to move the calcium deposits from the inner ear canals to one of the chambers, which are further absorbed by the body. When the canaliths (calcium deposits) move, it might give rise to vertigo.
- Medicines are given to relieve symptoms of motion sickness and nausea. Antibiotics can be taken in case of infection and swelling.
- Surgery in some cases. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ENT specialist.
I am 19 Male from Mumbai. My height is 5 ft 3 inches and I weight 48 kgs. So I am very slim and short. My problem is my height I tried stretching Also tried ayurvedic medicines for one year nothing happened. Could I go for HG Injection? Is there any other way then please help me!
Hi. I had a sex few weeks ago. My pennis skin torn. And under my foreskin some white substances discharging and smells bad. And somebody help me with tablets please.
Losing weight is a challenge for most people, but is it so difficult? You don't need to stop eating your favourite foods or go on a liquid diet to lose weight. Amidst all the zillion diet plans flooding the internet are a few basic rules that is followed can help you achieve your dream figure. Here are some of these secrets.
- Drink plenty of water: The urge to snack on something is not always driven by hunger. In most cases it is thirst that makes you want to nibble on something. An adult should drink 8 to 10 glasses of water a day. This not only keeps you hydrated, but also keeps your stomach full and keeps the hunger pangs away.
- Keep a diary: Write down an honest account of what you eat and when you do so. This will give you an insight about your eating habits and show you the triggers that lead to binge eating. This will also serve as a reminder of when you last ate and lower the urge to snack. Additionally, it helps practice portion control.
- Carry your own lunch: This is especially noteworthy for people who have lunch at work. Picking up a bite from a restaurant may be easier than packing lunch from home, but it leads to packing more calories and does nothing to help you lose weight. Instead, spend a little time in the morning packing a healthy lunch for yourself. When you make your own food, you not only control how much you eat, but also control the amount of salt and sugar being put into your food.
- Eat, don't just drink: Juices are convenient to drink as well as digest, but when compared to eating the raw fruit, they have two major demerits. Firstly, juicing does not give you the fiber from the fruit. Secondly, since a juice is easy to digest, it does not satiate hunger for long. Eat smaller meals Instead of having 3 big meals, it is much healthier to have 5-6 smaller meals at more frequent intervals. This has a number of benefits. It prevents snacking between meal and a smaller meal gives you just enough calories to keep you energized till your next meal. This prevents the formation of fat deposits.
- Exercise: Lastly, no amount of dieting is going to help you unless you supplement it with regular exercise. If you can't find half an hour a day to exercise, try fitting in smaller bouts of exercise wherever possible.
Related Tip: "6 Foods That Help You Lose Weight"