Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Pediatricians in India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Pediatricians online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Nasim A Naik
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Paediatric Critical Care
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Child Nutrition Management
Growth And Development Including General Paediatri
Management of New Born Care
Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (Pgd)
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome In Adolesce
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Cleft Lip Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Nasim A NaikYour feedback matters!
My son is 3 month old. I have thermometer to check his body temp. What is the normal temperature for babies? When it is said to be fever's temp?
Adenoids refer to the mass of lymphatic tissue situated at the intersection of the back of the nose and throat. They are a part of the body's immune system and play a noteworthy part in battling infections in kids. Adenoids fight off the microbes and infection that enter the body through the nose. They typically occur in children of five to seven years of age and from that point, they begin to decrease. They vanish when the child gets older. This is the physiological development and relapse of the adenoids. However, permanent adenoids are an issue in view of a number of annoying symptoms they show in a child. The major among these are breathing through the mouth and wheezing because of nasal blockage.
Homeopathic medicines are a very safe option than surgery in kids with extended adenoids. It has been noted that adenoids, when surgically removed, tend to regrow. Homeopathic medicines focus on strengthening the child’s immune system. The cures are as follows:
- Baryta Carb: Baryta Carb is one of the top recorded homeopathic medications for swollen adenoids. It is likewise the medicine to endorse where both tonsils and adenoids are broadened. The child feels sensitive to ice in extremes. The tiniest exposure to icy air causes cough. Cough also shows up at the slightest change in climate. Sneezing and thick yellow nasal release may be seen. Pain in the throat increases on gulping.
- Calcarea Carb: Calcarea Carb is another brilliant homeopathic medicine for amplified adenoids with the tendency to get infected. Calcarea Carb will be recommended where the youngster is exceptionally helpless to cold and falls sick after each such introduction. This weak immune system for diseases brings about broadened adenoids or tonsils.
- Agraphis Nutans and Merc Sol: Agraphis Nutans and Merc Sol are extremely helpful homeopathic medicines for treating ear grumblings because of expanded adenoids. Agraphis Nutans is the best treatment for deafness because of expanded adenoids. Homeopathic prescription Merc Sol is highly used in case of an ear infection connected with swollen adenoids.
- Kali Sulphuricum: Kali Sulphuricum is among one of the top recorded homeopathic solutions for adenoids that regrow after surgery. The symptoms controlling utilisation of Kali Sulphuricum are a blocked nose, mouth breathing and wheezing. Yellow coloured nasal release is also common.
- Ammonium Carb and Sambucus Nigra: Ammonium Carb and Sambucus Nigra are incredibly helpful homeopathic medicines for developed adenoids. A youngster that needs these drugs will have an increased nasal blockage. The nasal hindrance is most set apart around evening time. Breathing through the mouth because of a blocked nose is also very common. Ammonium Carb is likewise used for a seeping nose, particularly in the morning. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.
Is PCV vaccine really required. It's not in government immunisation vaccines. My daughter is 4 month old. She got PCV first dose in 6 weeks.
My baby is of 2 1/2 month. Is it good to use goodnight or allot as mosquito repellent in the room? It is harmful or not?
14 month baby had acute diarrhea and fever two days ago. Now if he cries he can't breathe for minutes and lips turn blue. Please help.
Sir meri wife ko fibroids hai please uska koi medicine btaye ya koi ghrelu remedies btaye please doctr.
My 7 week old baby boy have developed white patches on face. From 15 days. Consulted doctor. We are applying antifungal cream. The spots are not increasing but are not fading away pls help.
Symptoms and Treatments of Fibroids.
Hello friends! I’m Dr. Usha. M. Kumar. I’m Senior Consultant and Gynae Endoscopic Surgeon at Max Super Speciality Hospital. I want to discuss one very common problem is fibroids. Because when I sit in OPD, I see many patients of fibroids every day and this is a problem which usually happen to 40+ of women but it can happen to the young girls as well and you will be very surprised to know sometimes the fibroids are there in your womb and you don’t even come to know and you are going to the doctor with some other problem and when we advise ultrasound and all of a sudden we see there are the fibroids. It can be totally asymptotic as well but sometimes, in the young girls, if they are having fibroids, they can have the problems.
First of all, I would like to tell you very important thing, if you have fibroids, there is nothing to be scared of. Because fibroids, these are non-fleshy and basically non-cancerous tumour. So, fibroids if you have, it can cause problems in the terms suppose if it is inner line of uterus, this can cause difficulty in conception and if it is in the outer wall and it is very big in size , it can cause some pressure symptoms like you may have only the back ache or might you have to go many times to pass urine so, frequency of urine is more because of pressure of that fibroid and sometimes, if it is in the inner lining of uterus or in the middle layer of uterus, it can cause heavy periods which is a very common problem I’m usually facing and most of the women are facing they come to my OPD so if, the young girls or married young girls say 22-30 , 22-40 if they are having fibroid and they are having problem in the conception, treatment is very simple.
Now, the medical technology has become so much advanced so with the very small equipment , we can take out the fibroids without making any cut in the body, so this we call endoscopic surgery and basically I’m expert of endoscopic surgeries and if this fibroid is big in size and it’s causing heavy periods and it’s more than 3cm, you have taken medicine, nothing is helping you then, the option is , if you want to save your uterus, we can only remove fibroid again with the help of key hole surgery which we also call minimally invasive or laparoscopic surgery. So, it hardly makes , 0.5cm or 1cm of cut, we can take out any size of fibroid.
Only thing we have to use morcellator which can cut down the big size of the fibroid in the small pieces and I mean it’s a very wonderful surgery and people are surprised to know up to 8cm or 10 cm of fibroid can be removed with laparoscopic surgery. I would like to give you very important tip, fibroids, most of the time, they are genetically inherited and if your sister has got fibroid, or your mother has got fibroid then, you have little higher possibilities to have fibroid but, of course, the most important thing for all girls, all women, is taking balanced diet, taking more and more antioxidants in your food and do lots of exercise. This can prevent many of the problems in women and if you really happen to have such problem, you can contact me in Max Smart Super Speciality Hospital.
I’m sitting here every day or you can come to my clinic that’s Progeny in Dayanand Colony Lajpat Nagar 4. You can call me, you can check me and you can send your problems through Lybrate and then, you can send your queries. I can answer your queries or, otherwise, you can fix up an appointment with me in these two places. Thank You!