Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Health Check Up
Submit a review for Dr. Nash KamdinYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
One of my colleague referred Dr Nash Kamdin. My previous experiences were not so good, but Dr Nash Kamdin has completely changed my opinion as he is very helpful and humble. In order to diagnose my problem completely he asked me a number of questions. The erectile dysfunction was increasing day by day. The overall atmosphere in the Dr Nash Kamdin is very soothing. Dr Nash Kamdin had all the amenities, a patient requires. I was quite depressed due to my condition, but my Nash Kamdin guided me to change my attitude. I have consulted so many doctors , but no one was able to solve my erectile dysfunction. I feel so great after the completion of treatment.
Even though I was fit and fine, it was shocked when I got to know that I have difficulty sleeping. He is very patient with all herpatients. I was suffering from difficulty sleeping for such a long time. I saw Nash Kamdin clinic's advertisement in newspaper and that is how we referred him. The overall atmosphere in the Dr Nash Kamdin is very soothing. Dr Nash Kamdin has all the latest technology in place to handle severe cases. heradvice and counselling has helped me immensely. With great ease Nash Kamdin explained us the problem and how the treatment will be carried out.
It's been more than a year that I was experiencing masterbation addiction. It was getting very difficult for me to cope us with my masturbation addiction. Many people gave very positive feedback for Dr Nash Kamdin. He is not just highly qualified, but has years of experience in handling high risk cases. He is very talented and seasoned doctor. During the treatment, he supported me a lot. I'am almost on the path to recovery,
I am almost my normal self post the treatment and for that my Nash Kamdin is the reason. During the treatment, my Nash Kamdin supported me a lot. One of my neighbour's recommended this Nash Kamdin. The overall atmosphere in the Dr Nash Kamdin is very soothing. Nash Kamdin certainly knows the in and out of his speciality. i took a gain weight treatment
Dr. Nash Kamdin provides answers that are knowledgeable, practical, professional, inspiring and very helpful. Thnku so much sir for your answer it was very knowledgeable. Though i have tried all these things earlier but still their is no reponse now what should i do i mean is undereye dark circles treatment useful??
I was suffering from fever very frequently due to which I was quite tensed. I thank Dr Nash for prescribing me right medication and also suggesting the perfect diet to stay healthy. He is quite knowledgeable and experienced Doctor. He helpe me to deal with the problem and now I am perfectly fine.
I personally feel dr nash Kamdin is best in what he does With an immense subject knowledge and had enlightened us with his thoughts and approach.i consulted him for back pain problem. at his clinic Dr Nash Kamdin in mumbai.I would recommend him for any kinds of problems..
I was undergoing stress which was affecting my day to day life. i thank Dr Nash for helping me resolve the issue. after his treatment, I am much better than before. He is really a great doctor and has broad knowledge in his field.
Dr. Nash Kamdin provides answers that are very helpful. Thanks so much but I'm giving regularly tablets from a month due low calshium in body doctors given me tgat tablets 3 months cource that is
Dr. Nash Kamdin provides answers that are knowledgeable, well-reasoned and professional. The response has been overwhelming and certainly Lybrate Team is certainly doing an excellent service.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Nash Kamdin to be knowledgeable. I am doing what u had said but my pain will reduced one day other day again pain will start What to do
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Nash Kamdin to be very helpful. Thank you so much for quick response, yes we were fully dressed but ejacuation happened inside my shorts
Bhaskar H Keshavamurthy
Dr. Nash Kamdin provides answers that are very helpful. Thank you so much for the medical advice, will do the necessary tests, I am allergic to Azithral antibiotic tablet only
Dr. Nash Kamdin provides answers that are very helpful, well-reasoned, inspiring, practical and saved my life. This is very useful for all person who suffer from BP...
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Nash Kamdin to be very helpful, caring, professional, saved my life and helped me improve my health. Very good information
Dr. Nash Kamdin provides answers that are very helpful. I do sit too long at stools. Yes, its near the opening. Are there any tretments to be done? Is it scary?
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Nash Kamdin to be very helpful and inspiring. Thank you very much sir. I hope it works good and I achieve success.
Dr. Nash Kamdin provides answers that are knowledgeable, very helpful, well-reasoned, sensible and professional. Share feedback in your own words...
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Nash Kamdin to be knowledgeable, caring, well-reasoned, saved my life and helped me improve my health. Nyc
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Nash Kamdin to be very helpful, caring, sensible, prompt and well-reasoned. Thank you very much Sir.. :)
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Nash Kamdin to be very helpful, knowledgeable, well-reasoned, inspiring and caring. Thanks a lot Sir :)
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Nash Kamdin to be very helpful, professional, practical and knowledgeable. Thank you for your guidance.
No matter how much time you spend researching on how to take care of your newborn, once your child is delivered, the first few weeks will leave you frantic and overwhelmed. However, there are a few tips which new parents must keep in mind.
Handling a New born:
1. Since babies have a weak immune system and are susceptible to infections, it is of paramount importance that anyone who handles your child has clean and sanitized hands.
2. You also need to be careful about always supporting and cradling your child's head and neck since the muscles in his or her neck are weak at birth, and babies only develop head control after six months.
3. Never shake your newborn baby whether playfully or out of frustration. Shaking the baby can cause bleeding in the brain or in severe cases, death. Tickle your child's feet to wake him or her up.
4. Not only is it important to make sure that your baby is fastened securely in the car seat, stroller or carrier, you must also restrain from activities which may be bouncy or rough.
Firstly, you must decide whether you want disposable or cloth diapers for your infant. Babies go through at least ten diapers a day (irrespective of whether they are cloth or disposable). While diapering, you must keep in mind to not leave your baby unattended on the changing tables. So get all the supplies such as clean diaper, diaper ointment (in case of rash), fasteners, diaper wipes and warm water, before changing his or her diaper.
Newborn babies need to be given a sponge bath with warm water and very little soap till the navel and/or the circumcision heals completely. This can take about one to four weeks. After being healed, the baby should be bathed twice or thrice a week since frequent bathing may damage the baby's skin.
Breastfeeding and Burping:
Doctors recommend feeding the baby on demand i.e. whenever your baby is hungry. Crying, putting fingers in the mouth, or making sucking noises convey that the baby is hungry. A new born baby needs to be fed every couple of hours.
Burping is important so that the air consumed during the feedings can be let out since it makes the baby fussy. Patting or rubbing a baby's back usually helps them to burp or pass gas.
Hi doctor. I have to confirm one thing. My friend has a dog in his house. After certain date they decided the dog has the rabies. So he and his family suspecting their own health. And vaccinating against rabies. So is it possible to rabies can spread from my friend to me.
Hi, Blood in urine from last 1 day may I know the reason m fully tensioned about this. And I can not explain this with anyone.
I am suffering from the watery nose, sore throat and sometime breathlessness from 4-5 days. Please tell me what should I do.
1. It is important to maintain the same sleep schedule every single day. This helps to naturalize your body clock and get the best quality sleep.
2. Switch off all mobile phones, laptops and other electronic devices. Their artificial glow not only hampers your eyesight, but also prolongs the amount of time your body takes to relax and fall off to sleep.
3. If your back pain causes you to continually wake up in the middle of the night in discomfort, then sleep with a pillow or cushion between your legs so as to straighten out your back and relieve pent up stress.
4. The importance of your pillow can never be stressed upon enough. Your pillow should be not too fat, hard or soft. It should just about support the natural curve of your neck, so that it is perfectly aligned with the centre of your body. Correct sleeping postures are extremely important.
5. Make sure your room is nice and dark so as to stimulate the secretion of a hormone called melatonin that is regulated by light exposure. Darker the room, greater melatonin, making you more sleepy.
6. Those who exercise regularly and well are known to be fitful sleepers. Exercise well before bedtime. If required, do some light yoga or stretching exercises that promote sleep.
7. What you eat throughout the day makes a difference to the quality of your sleep. Stay away from too much caffeine, alcohol, or a heavy meal just before sleeping. They only make you stay awake for longer and may cause heartburn or stomach trouble. Don't drink too much water, or else you will be making more midnight trips to the bathroom than clocking those sleep hours.
8. Try to keep your head clear of all worries and stress when in bed. Regular meditation and deep breathing can help.
There is no end to all the things you can do to sleep well and comfortably. It is important to be self-disciplined to sleep well and hence be a healthy individual.