Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Health Check Up
Submit a review for Dr. Nash KamdinYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
One of my colleague referred Dr Nash Kamdin. My previous experiences were not so good, but Dr Nash Kamdin has completely changed my opinion as he is very helpful and humble. In order to diagnose my problem completely he asked me a number of questions. The erectile dysfunction was increasing day by day. The overall atmosphere in the Dr Nash Kamdin is very soothing. Dr Nash Kamdin had all the amenities, a patient requires. I was quite depressed due to my condition, but my Nash Kamdin guided me to change my attitude. I have consulted so many doctors , but no one was able to solve my erectile dysfunction. I feel so great after the completion of treatment.
Even though I was fit and fine, it was shocked when I got to know that I have difficulty sleeping. He is very patient with all herpatients. I was suffering from difficulty sleeping for such a long time. I saw Nash Kamdin clinic's advertisement in newspaper and that is how we referred him. The overall atmosphere in the Dr Nash Kamdin is very soothing. Dr Nash Kamdin has all the latest technology in place to handle severe cases. heradvice and counselling has helped me immensely. With great ease Nash Kamdin explained us the problem and how the treatment will be carried out.
It's been more than a year that I was experiencing masterbation addiction. It was getting very difficult for me to cope us with my masturbation addiction. Many people gave very positive feedback for Dr Nash Kamdin. He is not just highly qualified, but has years of experience in handling high risk cases. He is very talented and seasoned doctor. During the treatment, he supported me a lot. I'am almost on the path to recovery,
I am almost my normal self post the treatment and for that my Nash Kamdin is the reason. During the treatment, my Nash Kamdin supported me a lot. One of my neighbour's recommended this Nash Kamdin. The overall atmosphere in the Dr Nash Kamdin is very soothing. Nash Kamdin certainly knows the in and out of his speciality. i took a gain weight treatment
Dr. Nash Kamdin provides answers that are knowledgeable, practical, professional, inspiring and very helpful. Thnku so much sir for your answer it was very knowledgeable. Though i have tried all these things earlier but still their is no reponse now what should i do i mean is undereye dark circles treatment useful??
I was suffering from fever very frequently due to which I was quite tensed. I thank Dr Nash for prescribing me right medication and also suggesting the perfect diet to stay healthy. He is quite knowledgeable and experienced Doctor. He helpe me to deal with the problem and now I am perfectly fine.
I personally feel dr nash Kamdin is best in what he does With an immense subject knowledge and had enlightened us with his thoughts and approach.i consulted him for back pain problem. at his clinic Dr Nash Kamdin in mumbai.I would recommend him for any kinds of problems..
I was undergoing stress which was affecting my day to day life. i thank Dr Nash for helping me resolve the issue. after his treatment, I am much better than before. He is really a great doctor and has broad knowledge in his field.
Dr. Nash Kamdin provides answers that are very helpful. Thanks so much but I'm giving regularly tablets from a month due low calshium in body doctors given me tgat tablets 3 months cource that is
Dr. Nash Kamdin provides answers that are knowledgeable, well-reasoned and professional. The response has been overwhelming and certainly Lybrate Team is certainly doing an excellent service.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Nash Kamdin to be knowledgeable. I am doing what u had said but my pain will reduced one day other day again pain will start What to do
Bhaskar H Keshavamurthy
Dr. Nash Kamdin provides answers that are very helpful. Thank you so much for the medical advice, will do the necessary tests, I am allergic to Azithral antibiotic tablet only
Dr. Nash Kamdin provides answers that are very helpful, well-reasoned, inspiring, practical and saved my life. This is very useful for all person who suffer from BP...
Dr. Nash Kamdin provides answers that are very helpful. I do sit too long at stools. Yes, its near the opening. Are there any tretments to be done? Is it scary?
Dr. Nash Kamdin provides answers that are knowledgeable, very helpful, well-reasoned, sensible and professional. Share feedback in your own words...
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Nash Kamdin to be knowledgeable, caring, well-reasoned, saved my life and helped me improve my health. Nyc
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Nash Kamdin to be very helpful, caring, sensible, prompt and well-reasoned. Thank you very much Sir.. :)
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Nash Kamdin to be very helpful, knowledgeable, well-reasoned, inspiring and caring. Thanks a lot Sir :)
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Nash Kamdin to be very helpful, professional, practical and knowledgeable. Thank you for your guidance.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Nash Kamdin to be helped me improve my health. Sir, First of all Thank you and it is very helpful for me
Dr. Nash Kamdin provides answers that are very helpful, well-reasoned, sensible, practical and prompt. Thank you for your advice doctor..
Dr. Nash Kamdin provides answers that are very helpful. Thank you so much Dr.Nash,and for you advices i will work on it.Much appreciate.
My cholesterol level is on borderline and BP 130 to 90 age is 50 years when I go first floor by strain my breath increases for short time and in morning between 5 to 6 am experience difficulty in taking breath then in whole day it is ok no problem. Also problem of hair fall/ scalp.
Hi, I am having chicken pox for last 4 days. have been guided to take acyclovir tablets 5 times daily for 7 days. Is the dose high or is it fine. My weight is 60 kg.
Why kidneys fail in diabetic patients as always most of diabetic patients die due to kidneys failure only.
Hi, I am suffering from stiff back. And it pains sometimes alot due to which I am not able to sleep properly.
Hi Dr, my immune is very low. how can improve my immune system I am very sick and weak .Please suggest me.
Excessive gas can be defined as bloating, belching, flatulence and burping. It does not matter what you call it but what matters is how you treat it and get relieved from the embarrassing symptoms.
- Avoid eating foods that can cause gas or acidity. The vegetables which are known to cause acidity are Brussels, onions, garlic and broccoli; dairy products like cheese, milk, ice cream and whole grains can cause acidity. The reason is that these products have fiber, starch and sugar which cannot be digested easily thus causing pain in the intestines. Fruit which contain sorbitol and aerated drinks should also be avoided. Eat everything but in moderation.
- Avoid drinking before meals as the stomach acids are lost and the food cannot be digested well. Water and liquids should be had half an hour after a meal for a better digestion.
- Food should be eaten slowly. Eating and drinking fast allows a lot of air to go in the stomach with the food. This in turn can cause a stomach pain.
- Over the counter drugs can be taken for immediate help in digestion. These medicines contain enzymes which aid in digestion. The enzyme works to dissolve the sugar that is found in many vegetable and fruit.
- Do not fill air in the stomach. Some habits like chewing gum, drinking from a straw, smoking causes the air to fill in the stomach, thereby, leading to gas.
- Artificial sweeteners such as Sorbitol should be avoided as these are difficult to digest and can easily lead to a feeling of bloating.
However, all the pains might not be due to gas and could be a sign of something serious. These could be:
- Lactose intolerance: This is the inability to digest milk and milk products. The sugar in the milk known as lactose and cannot be digested easily.
- Irritable bowel syndrome: People who suffer with pain in the lower abdomen constantly might be suffering from IBS.
- Upper gastrointestinal disorders: If one gets belching occasionally then it is alright but a constant belching might be a sign of gastrointestinal disorder in the upper tract. These could be gastro esophageal reflux disease (GERD), gastroparesis, or peptic ulcers.