Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Management of Surrogacy
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Health Screening For Women
Submit a review for Dr. Naresh ShettyYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from vdrl rective for last 5 years the penciling injection dose not suit my skin please tell me about an effective medicine ?
I have headaches frequently. What should I do, I dont want any medicines can joya or exercise can cure it.
Hey docs I m avinash and m suffering from a major headache for more than a year can anyone here who can tell me what to do and what no to do and also I need answers for how I can get morphine without doc prescription.
Hello I need advise on Itching related question. Since 2-3 months whole my body is itching. I have used many Tubes like itch guard, ring guard, Soaps to get rid of this itching and I have also stopped eating non veg food, but still I am suffering from skin itching problem. Due to itch my skin is becoming black, I have went through many skin specialist doctors but it was off no help. It would be helpful if you people could advise me on this.
I am a 45 year old male. I experienced, about three times, after urinating, I got fainted for seconds. After that I was ok. These happened when I got up from sleep during midnight. I am weighing 65 kg. Height 175 cms.
A skin rash can be unattractive, agonising, painful and can bring about a huge number of different side effects. Here are seven incredible cures from homeopathy to take the rash away. One needs to make sure that every homeopathic medicine needs to be taken only after prescriptions by a doctor. Every cure is joined by a description of the side effects that show its use.
- Apis Mellifica: This is great to treat the rashes that itch, burn and sting, particularly in hot weather. It is an extraordinary solution for reactions that are allergic and where puffy swelling shows up with redness. Blisters, swelling and the redness will be visible. It commonly targets your face and eye zone. You will feel some relief when cold water or ice is applied to it.
- Rhus Toxicodendron: This cure originates from poison ivy, and it treats skin rashes that are caused by the same plant. It treats excessive itching, tickling, burning, prickling, blisters that cause red skin, and those blisters that contain liquid. Applying heat brings help and are usually worse during the night.
- Sulfur: This is a good remedy for rashes that are itchy and burn a lot. You feel better when something icy or cold is applied to the area. Your skin is dull, dry and peeling with sores and liquid filled blisters that are inside a patch of dull red skin. It might affect the left half of the body more frequently than the right, particularly at the folds of the skin.
- Urtica Urens: This is just like Apis as mentioned above. You will have huge red patches of skin that sting severely. You might feel like needles are piercing your skin. This medicine helps you get relief from that.
- Graphites and Natrum Mur: These are extremely well known homeopathic medications for itching connected with skin inflammation. For using Homeopathic medication Natrum Mur, the individual must have dermatitis or eczema with dry emissions or rawness of skin because of brutal itching.
- Sepia: This cure is useful for a rash with blisters and sores on skin that has turned yellow or chestnut. In the beginning, the blisters will be dry, and will continuously get wet and release a fluid. It frequently affects the joints, the area behind your ears, your knees, and your lower legs. The symptoms decline in the late evening, and during cold climate. Sepia is a decent solution for psoriasis.
- Mercurius Vivus: This is great for rashes brought on by poison ivy and bacterial diseases. It will be very moist and have an odd smell. The rash will spread outward from the spot where it starts and will include raised bumps filled with pus. You may sweat a lot, and experience a lot of itching, particularly during the evening.
- Arsenic Album: It is one of the promising cures for itching from psoriasis. Where the side effects include psoriatic injuries alongside serious tingling, Arsenic Album is a standout amongst the most effective homeopathic prescriptions for itching to treat the condition. These sores are dry, harsh and with abundant scales. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopathy and ask a free question.