Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Orthopedists online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Naresh S Waghela
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Naresh S WaghelaYour feedback matters!
My mom is 60 years old her foot heel pain a lot also her knees also pain a lot mostly in the morning when she gets up is there any cream to apply it.
There in my back pain suddenly start when I was bend down after I standup there is so much pain in my back.
My dad is having cervical myelopathy with myelomalacia. Doctors said surgery will not help now. Doctor's response are coming to be negative for us. Dad is in pain. Help out.
I am 39 year facing swelling in in my both legs ankle from last 6 month, when I get up in the morning the swelling is comparatively lesser than day/evening. When I stand / walk I got pain and swelling in the frontside of joint-part of foot & leg portion (front side of ankle). Using the homeopath medicines like -led pol-200/1d -aprs mrel-200/1d -hydro cotyle-q -------------------------- -urpica urels-q -------------------------- -calc carb 200/1d -hydro cortyle- q -eosilop tab I continues this medicine from last 2 months, it's little bit changes in my selling but not effectively. So, I request you to pl. Suggest me what I can do?
I am 24 years old man I am suffering from my health from last 4 months. continually back pain phr typhoid phr typhoid khtm uske bd vapis fewer hogaya medicine bhi but Kch khass effect ni padta please give me proper advice.
A fall or an injury is among the most common causes of a fracture. For a fracture to heal; the bones must be set in the correct position and a cast may need to be worn so as to hold them in place. This allows the bones to grow new tissue and bridge the break. The food you eat can help you speed up this process. Some of the best foods to build strong bones and help a fracture heal are:
- Milk: Milk is one of the richest sources of calcium and vitamin D. It is also rich in proteins. These three elements are crucial to building strong bones. Proteins help the body release amino acids which in turn come together and create new tissue for the bones. Calcium is, of course, the building block of our bones. However, it is vitamin D that enables the body to absorb this calcium and utilize it. If you do not like the taste of milk, you could substitute it with yogurt. This dairy product is considered equally rich in proteins, calcium and vitamin D. In addition, it also contains amino acids such as glutamine and lysine that helps the bones absorb calcium.
- Kale: Kale is known as a superfood. One of the reasons for this is the amount of calcium it contains. Kale is one of the few vegetables that are rich in this mineral. Thus, lactose intolerant people can get their required calcium from this vegetable. Kale can be eaten raw or cooked. Kale can also be juiced. However, to benefit fully from the vitamins and minerals in this vegetable, it is best to eat it raw.
- Spinach: Spinach is another green leafy vegetable that is rich in calcium. It also contains zinc. Zinc helps stimulate the chemical reactions needed to bind calcium and other minerals together to create new bones. In addition, spinach is also a rich source of vitamin K. While this vitamin does not play a direct role in healing bones, it helps speed up the healing process.
- Broccoli: Broccoli is a cruciferous vegetable that is rich in vitamin K1. This is very beneficial to your overall health and bone health. Vitamin K1 aids in the mineralization process of fusing broken bones together and building new bone tissue. Thus, it helps the bones set correctly.
- Citrus Fruits: Fruits such as oranges are chock-full of vitamin C. This nutrient helps build a strong immune system and aids in the fracture healing process. Vitamin C also helps the body create collagen that surrounds the broken bones and allows it to heal faster.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!