Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Orthopedists online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Naresh S WaghelaYour feedback matters!
I have pain in the right arm, from shoulder, fore arm and wrist since last 8 months. I am 63 yes old and type 2 diabetic which is under control. Xray of shoulder and neck shows vertibre bone has worn out. Please suggest what I have to do.
About 2-3 weeks ago I fell face first on the ground due to inability to spot a uneven surface on the footpath. That day my right knee did pain for the night, the next day however it subsided. Since like last week the pain has increased, much more as it is like going and coming back. I feel like wrapping something around the knee, till my feet. I can't keep my leg in one position for long.
Sir/madam Am 42, 90 kg's doing walking as exercise for many years without any prob. Now trying jogging, how to find a knee pain is normal or injury? I did a taking yesterday and find pain in both knees and ankle's.
My father is 64 year old and have knee joint pain. In xray gap of between both boon of leg has filled and both boon touching at knee. Now wat should I do.
Good dayIm Faizal Abobacar from Mozambique. I have lower back pain and neck pain (cervical, I have these symptoms for a while now (years) and it seems too be worse. For instance now when I'm sited for few minutes than I have pain when standing back up. Hope I will get some tips on what to do. Thank you in advance.
I am having a back pain near neck its about 4-5 days but still its paining. My exams are going on I am not concentrating on my studies so help me from this. Thank you.
When I was climbing a mountain I fell down and there is a pain in back bone please tell me how to get cure from this.
My back pains a lot while studying. Even if I does little kind of work it pains. And the pain becomes more at times.
Hello sir mujhe last six months se bhaithne mein problem ho rahi hai main zameen ya table pe bhaithta ho to lagta hai haddi zameen mein touch ho rahi hai pain hone lagta hai hip mein muscle bahot soft ho gaye hai kya app mujhe koi medicine suggest kar sakte hai.
Respected doctors, I am a male of 29 years of age, I am suffering from generalized anxiety disorder feeling like I am in a like state, light headed, foggy vision, stiff head, head feeling numb, depersonalization, tough to carry on life since 1 and half year. One of psychiatrist tell me that I had taken lots of medicine as I was hospitalized 3 times in a year and therefore depersonalised has taken place and feeling numbness in head due to heavy medicine. Eat healthy sleep healthy will create stamina and slowly your anxiety will be improved. Please suggest.
Regarding my back pain Dr. was asked me to do the MRI and it shows following CONCLUSION: Loss of lumbar lordosis and scoliosis with convexity towards left. Mild retrolisthesis of L5 over S1 vertebral body. Mild ligamentum flavum hypertrophy and facial arthropathy contributing to canal stenosis. L5-S1: Moderate bulge with small posterocentral annular fissure indenting the anterior thecal sac. L4-5: Moderate bulge indenting the anterior thecal sac. L2-3 and L3-4: Mild bulges indenting the anterior thecal sac. Pl suggest what it indicate and what treatment I should undergo.
I had an anteriro cruciate ligament tear in my right knee a couple of months back.I was wearing a brace during those two months. I do not feel any pain know in the ACT areas but other muscle areas around the knee feel stiff. Slight pain still persists while i climb the stairs. Is physiotherapy advisable now ?
M 20 din phle stairs se gira tha to mre back bone me chot lgi thi inner but dard abi tk thik nhi hua h mne xray kraya physiotherapist ko bh dikhaya ultrasound bh kra lia h unhone bola k shoulders ke pas wali backbone ke lock me swealing h bs aur kuch nhi h unhone ice pack lgane ko bola h and oilment cream but dard abi bhi ho rha h jab m sidha let ta hu tb jyada hota h baki kuch position me hota h please mjhe btaiye mjhe bht tension ho rhi h. Kbhi kbhi back ke sath cene me bh drd hota h.
Yesterday I have a little back pain I have today also I take a painkiller tablet but when I get up in back some sound is coming like (tac) evry time what to do for this any problem or not I am very scary please suggest me.
I have 23 years old boy I have too much neck and back pain and high fever and cough so tell me some medicines.
Hi I am 54 years male, working in govt. I am in take medicine for bp and sugar begining stage with heomeopathy medicine, but no satisfaction, now I have severe upper back pain at back of the chest. And having acute itching problem in both lower legs. And no sleep in night. After that I have take alopathy medicine for the same now I am quit. What will I do next. I need your suggestion please.
I am feeling tremendous pain in the backbone at the lower end in the morning before getting up from the bad. I also feel the pain in the both legs at the same time. After getting up it becomes normal. It happens only in the morning. So what is the cause of this and what should I do as a next step? Thanks.
I feel some sort of mild pain in both the knees. I am not interested for allopathy treatment. Can you suggest for ayurvedic treatment. It will be nice of you if you can suggest hospitals in Kolkata and Bangalore.
I am 27 years old I frequently get hyper acidity attack, back ache, neck pain and head ache. Please help.
With changing lifestyles, the small household chores have become the workouts for most of us. When not done properly, however, these cause more harm than good. The spine often bears the brunt of this damage. Read on to know if you are damaging your spine on a daily basis. If yes, time to change the way you do these activities.
- Carrying shopping bags: While two bags might look more expensive, carrying one bag tilts the weight to one side and causes the spine to bend. Instead, opt for two small bags, and this weight distribution is friendly on the spine.
- Cleaning the floor: Either sit down completely or stand and use a mop. Never bend down and try to clean the floor with a cloth. The spine posture created during this is very unhealthy and puts pressure on the spine.
- Tying up shoe laces: While it is difficult to sit down and tie the shoe laces, it is definitely worth the effort. Bending down and tying is harmful to the spine posture, and when repeatedly done, can be damaging in the long run.
- Washing vessels: Bending and washing vessels is a strict no-no. It puts too much pressure on the back and the disk wears out faster. Try standing and keep a stool at knee level, on which you can rest the knee. Take turns to do this on the right and left knee.
- At the washbasin: Bending down to brush the teeth or wash face is bad on the spine. Over a long period, this can put lot of strain on the spine. Try to rest your hand on the wall or the sink and see the pressure on the spine reduce.
- Office/school bags: It is very easy to sling a bag onto the shoulder and go on. The bag could contain books of a school kid or laptop of an office goer, whatever may be the situation, this puts uneven pressure on the back and can cause shoulder and spine issues. Always try to put the bag on both your shoulders. This distributes the weight and makes it easy on your shoulders and spine. Especially for people who are going to do some walking with the bag, it is definitely not advisable to carry it on one side.
- Sitting: For those who end up sitting for long hours, there is too much stress on the back and so support is advisable. Take short breaks and avoid sitting for more than an hour at a stretch.
- Bad mattress: While a soft mattress is very inviting, it does not support the spine and does not leave you fresh in the morning. Choose a mattress that supports the spine and see the difference. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Physician.