Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cervical Traction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Hip Resurfacing Surgery
Hip Injury Treatment
Ankle Injury Treatment
Knee Injury Treatment
Hip Pain Treatment
Ankle Pain Treatment
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Joint Replacement Surgery
Limping Child Treatment
Meniscus Injury Treatment
Pelvic Rehabilitation Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. Naresh PatilYour feedback matters!
I am a 21 years old male I am not able to lift my leg since 2 days after leg workout in gym please help me.
A decrease in bone density leads to osteoporosis. In this condition, the bones become weak and brittle. Fractures are a common result of osteoporosis. Symptoms or signs do not show up until it is too advanced.
To maintain bone mass and slow the deterioration of the bone, a number of homeopathic medicines are available. Mild osteoporosis is easier to treat with homeopathy. In advanced cases, homeopathy can be taken along with conventional medicine for best results.
What are the best remedies for osteoporosis?
- For treating fractures in osteoporosis, the best natural homeopathic remedy is Symphytum officinale which helps in knitting/uniting the fractured bone by increasing the production of callous.When a bone is fractured and the surrounding tendons and ligaments of the bone also get severely damaged, the natural homeopathic medicine Ruta Graveolens is given. It also helps in mending the damaged bones, decreasing the pain, soreness and stiffness. If nerves get crushed between damaged vertebral bones, the pain can be managed by Hypericum perforatum. Silicea is prescribed when pus or fistula has formed at area of the fracture. If a patient is having troubles in assimilating calcium, Silicea can help to enhance digestive powers.
- Calcarea phosphorica, Phosphorus and Sulphur are used for treating the curvature of bones in patients with osteoporosis.
- For pain, patients of osteoporosis are given Calcarea fluorica. If there is pain in long bones and it gets worse during night time, patients are prescribed Syphilinum and Fluoric acid. Besides these natural homeopathic remedies, a diet filled with adequate vitamin D and calcium should be followed along with regular exercise.
I am 27 years old male and have backpain from 3 weeks. And the kidneystones are not out of my body. So there will be any infection?
I'm. 45. Yrs female, suffering with acute arthritis pain for last year. Now swelling in both feet with pain below the knee. I'm a teacher so DAILY 5 to 6 hr standing job. BP NORMAL, NO diabetic, WEIGHT 54 KG. LAST YEAR I CONSULT DOCTOR, THERE WAS SOME RELIEF. BUT WITH CHANGE OF Climate. Please advice me how and where I should consult.
I feel itching in my whole leg (specially at the thighs and back side of knee). This makes me very uncomfortable.
I am 59 year male last month I got operated for hip joint replace ment after operation my leg is one Cm long as my doctor say they have used minimum size of ball and socket (ceramic in poly) Please let me know that this problem will remain like this or will normal after some months.
Sir, I am masturbating since 8yrs. Some friends are tel me when masturbating knee pain will be come. I have a knee pain and when walking, sitting the pain will coming Please give me a feedback and medicine advices Some doctor say have injured but iam injured at before 10years.
I was not feeling well so I went to doctor, doctor gave me antibiotic tablets, but after taking the tablets I was feeling well ,but after some hours inside my body was full paining my hands an legs and my mouth would become dry, but I would eat normally ,only my body is paining little fever is inside it is going an coming as in Mumbai the climate is changing ,can you tell me what to do for it .thanks.
I am a 33 year old man, I had a accident and my humorous mid shaft was broken, it is not joining, had the 2nd operation.
I am 72 years old lady. I am having instability in walking. With chappals it is extremely difficult for walking since i feel i will fall down. Please advise.
I am 80 yeras old and having pain in both the knee. I can walk with slight pain but get stiffness feeling after getting up after prolonged sitting or lying down. I had stent about 2 years back. Any treatment without knee replacement/surgery. Please advise regards.
I have pain in my left arm past 4 days. N also have pain in shoulders n neck is dis symptoms of thyroid?
My grand father had been suffering from giddiness and neck pain and hip pain since from 1 month. Even he is suffering from acidic urine and frequently goes to washroom. He is not a diabetic and and random blood sugar is 154. He consulted a doctor and had a scan of nis neck c-spine lateral view-impression: Diffuse idiopathic skeletal hyperostosis. And asked to consult a neurologist. What might b the reason for his problems?
Sir I am facing some problem my esr level is 24 and my wbc is 11400 nd I am also facing problem of gas all the time and having back pain very much and when I use staircase I face problem of knee pain pls suggest me is there any kind of problems in my body.
I am 25 years old and I am suffer problem of cervical and hypertension. What can I do now please tell me?
My mother aged 65 years has severe arthritis of both knees, should she get both knees replaced in one sitting?
You should do both knees in one sitting if the severity is same in both the knees and the patient is unable to differentiate the painful knee. In case the patient says one knee is more painful than address one knee at a lime. Your own knee is always the best till it lasts.
What are the advantages of doing both the knees in one sitting?
- Exposure to the risk of anaesthesia reduced to only once
- Aids simultaneous rehabilitation especially in severely deformed knees
- Bilateralprocedure reduces cost
- Earlier return to baseline function and convenience for the patient and relatives
- Shorter cumulative hospital stays
What are the risks associated with bilateral Total Knee Replacement (TKR) and are there any studies to support the same?
The risks of cardiac and infection related complications for bilateral TKR are lower than the combined risk of two unilateral TKRs. A population-based comparison of the incidence of adverse outcomes after simultaneous-bilateral and staged-Bilateral Total Knee Arthroplasty published in The Journal of Bone And Joint Surgery.
Result: Records were available for 11.445 simultaneous-bilateral arthroplasty Procedures and 23.715 staged-bilateral procedures.
Conclusions: Simultaneous-bilateral total knee arthroplasty was associated with clinically important reduction in the incidence of infection and malfunction within one year after arthroplasty.
What is the latest Technology available which could help improve surgical outcomes?
Custom Fit Knee Resurfacing: A knee with your name on it i.e. customized specifically based on your dimensions.
Understanding Custom Fit Knee Resurfacing: You are unique and so is your individual anatomy and thus lack of accuracy leads to discomfort and even further corrective surgeries That is why Custom Fit Knee replacement surgery, which utilizes MRI (Magnetic Resonance Imaging) technology to create personalized positioning guides for total Knee replacement is recommended.
Practical Benefits Of Custom Fit Knee Replacement
- MRI of the affected knee is done based on which we can make a customized jig for better fitting of the implant for the patients
- No intra medullary instruments so minimal chances of fat embolism
- Minimally Invasive (just a 4-5 inch incision)
- Improves the speed of the operation theater time (40% reduced surgical time)
- Increases implant inventory efficiency (know sizing)
- Faster recovery of the patient
- Perfect patient alignment thus better mobilization
What is the role of body exhaust 'space' suits in Bilateral TKR?
- 'Space' suits maintain a more sterile environment and offer more mobility to the surgeons.
- Space suits are used to help reduce contamination from the operating teams from entering the wounds.
- The impure air exhaled by the operating team is pushed down by the rotating fan in the helmet of space suits and absorbed by the laminar air flow in the 0.T.