Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cervical Traction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Hip Resurfacing Surgery
Hip Injury Treatment
Ankle Injury Treatment
Knee Injury Treatment
Hip Pain Treatment
Ankle Pain Treatment
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Joint Replacement Surgery
Limping Child Treatment
Meniscus Injury Treatment
Pelvic Rehabilitation Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. NareshYour feedback matters!
I have knee problem. There isnot injury just some musel problem. How I make my body joint strong. Is there any good calcium tablets available for bones & joint.
I have neck pain for past one week. Is there any exercise through which I can get relief? Please help me.
I have red eye for over 4 days What should I do Pain in legs. Pain in head and all body. And very weakness in all body. What should I do?
Slow neck pain and gas problem are occurred before 10 th days. I feel like not breathing properly and also feel like my neck catch by someone. What problem occur in my neck.
I am a 16 year old male and have pain in my low waist (hip bone region) for 1 month. What should I do?
Hi I am 21 year old, and during last 2 months I am diagnosed with the spondylitis, acute pain in the back bone, taking medicine during last 2 months - movon mr, rebozen 20, please suggest me the proper treatment.
I am having some kind of pain in my back neck, shoulder and back (right side) I am also experiencing pain in my right side face and nose! It started about 2 years agot It is decreasing with time but still sometimes it hurts! What treatment should I go through?
Hi, I am 25 years old. I have constant muscle pain in my upper back, somewhere around my traps and cholers. I also get frequent muscle cramps and pulls around the same region. I do workout 5 days a week.
Hi am just 21 years but am suffering from lower back pain for last two years and recently last six months am suffering from knee pain is that related to back pain or what should I do for it?
I have disc bulges at C4-C5 and C5-C6 levels. I have severe pain in my left mid arm between shoulder and knee. It is very painful to hold something with my hand. I saw a neurologist, he gave me medicines but they hadn't helped me. I want to know what could be the Problem? Thanks in advance.
Hello doctors. .I am 43 years male and weight is 98 kg. There is pain in my left heel when I put my foot to floor in morning and it vanish within seconds when I start walking. I also done Foot Xray but it's normal. I am suffering from no disease except fatty lover. I am tea totaler and cannot taken any medicine.
Hi! I am a 20 years old guy and I have a psychological problem. I just get scared or frightened so easily by anything. I get scared to talk to girls. I just overthink what she will say or what foolish I will say. I'm an anti social. I don't know why. At every point I get scared. When some one teases me I cannot reply back I get blank nothing else matters, then for several days it will be cracking my mind by thinking about it again and again. I don't get excited like others I don't know why. I always feel like sleepy less excited.
Am 22 years old (boy). Since last 1.5 months I have pain in my knee joints and it feels like to apply some grease inside my knee so that it can move freely.
Polio is a virus that has the potential to infect any parts of the body including, but not limited to nerves and muscles. Primarily there are 3 types of polio namely, non-paralytic, spinal paralytic and bulbar. This disease shows minimal to no symptoms in more than 90 percent of the cases. 5 percent of the cases can show symptoms such as nausea, diarrhea, vomiting, sore throat and abdominal pain. Polio is a communicable disease and can cause massive damage if a proper dosage is not taken. It can spread through air, physical contact with an infected person, coughs etc.
- Polio can cause paralysis: Polio has a far-reaching permanent effect on the body. It can cause paralysis on any of the limbs leading to permanent disability. This severely alters a child’s life. The far-reaching consequences of the virus can only be negated through vaccination.
- Weak muscle: Polio can result in weak muscles, respiratory problems and loss of reflex. If the breathing muscle collapses, it can result in the death of a person. Any of the above-mentioned symptoms can lead to weak body development altering the fate of a child.
- It can spread fast and quick: Polio spreads very fast through the air, physical contact, saliva and water. It not only affects a single life but put millions at risk of the disease. A 1916 outbreak of the disease killed 6000 people in the United States and left several thousands of people disabled.
- It reduces the risk of infection: 3 dosages Polio vaccination under the age of 6 can save a baby from getting polio in future. The body successfully creates polio antibodies from the vaccines and gets enough ammunition to fight it if the virus attacks it in future.
- Social responsibility: Massive amount of awareness campaigns have been run by countries all over the world to permanently eradicate polio from the face of the earth. As per the latest reports, only 3 countries are reported to have babies affected with polio; Afghanistan, Pakistan and Congo. It is, therefore, a social responsibility to take part in the mission of removing polio from the face of the earth once and for all.
- Save future generation: Although polio is not known to be a disease which passes through heredity, there still lies a chance for the future generation to get this disease. In order to negate that from happening, it makes sense to get the vaccines on time.
- Give your kid a head start: Every kid deserves to have an equal amount of privileges like others. One small mistake on part of the parents can heavily cost a child’s future. In order to make sure your kids grow up with any apprehension of polio, it is very important to treat them with polio vaccines.