Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Naresh Moti BhatiaYour feedback matters!
I am 26 year old lady. I gave birth to my child in march. I do not have enough breastmilk. Can you tell me any medicine for increasing breast milk?
Hi I get married on my age 35 and I still I don't get baby. I have very low amh its now 1.1 doctor advice me to adopt child your amh is too low . I want my own baby please guide me
I am 36 years old. I have a son 11 years old. I had sex with my sisters son who is 21 years old. Two weeks before we had sex after long relationship in cinema theater in night show as we were afraid for being caught if done in home. But I am afraid of pregnancy. Now I allow him to do everything except entering me. Will I become pregnant or can I continue to have sex with him?
I had sex one-two days after ovulation day without a condom and if my boy pulls out before ejaculation, are there any chances of pregnancy?
I had my period on the 16th. I had unprotected sex on the 20th and the 26th. What are the chances I'm pregnant.
Unwanted pregnency se bachne k liye konsi medicine use karna behtar hai. Abhi 20 hours huwe hain. Age 16 complete h. Ya isse bachne ka koi or bhi rasta hai?!
Shadi ke 4 saal Baad agar humlog pregnancy Lena chahte hain tu koi problem hoga. Aur abdomen main fat Jama hone se pregnancy main koi problem nahi Hoti hai na?
Which type of activities we have to do during pregnancy for a normal delivery during pregnancy? Is painless delivery option safe for normal delivery?
Many women experience unusual vaginal bleeding between periods at some point in their lives. It is also known as metrorrhagia. Vaginal bleeding is thought to be abnormal in the following cases:
1. When your menstrual period is not expected
2. When your menstrual flow is lighter or heavier than normal
3. At unexpected stages in life. For example, when you are pregnant or after you have attained menopause.
Bleeding during periods is not a normal condition. Usually, the duration of the cycle is about 21 – 35 days. Abnormal vaginal bleeding has numerous conceivable causes. Independently, it doesn't show a genuine condition.
- Mid-cycle bleeding can be caused due to ovulation.
- Two hormones that regulate the menstrual cycle are progesterone or oestrogen. A condition of hormonal imbalance which is known as Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOs) causes interference with normal ovulation. This results in problems in thyroid glands as well as causes dysfunctional ovaries.
- Medications such as birth control pills are capable of causing abnormal bleeding, especially with the irregular intake of such medications.
- Infections or inflammation caused in the pelvic regions such as uterus, vagina, cervix, ovaries or fallopian tubes are capable of causing abnormal bleeding. STIs (Sexually Transmitted Diseases) and PIDs (Pelvic inflammatory disease) are often the cause of such a condition.
- Although Cancer is not one of the primary causes, cancer in organs such as the uterus, vagina, cervix and ovaries are capable of causing abnormal bleeding during periods.
How it can prevented
- Maintaining a healthy diet. Women who are either underweight or overweight tend to have more problems with abnormal bleeding
- Relaxation practices should be followed so that stress is reduced. Stress can cause abnormal bleeding.
- Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAID) should be consumed to reduce menstrual bleeding. Examples are ibuprofen or naproxen.
- In case of consumption, birth control pills should be taken as per the prescription only and regularly at the same time.
- Hormone therapy (using external hormones in a medical treatment) can be used in order to regulate menstrual cycles, stabilize the endometrium which is the lining of the uterus as well as to rectify hormonal imbalances. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist and ask a free question.
I want to know that I want to conceive now Whats the best way to conceive quickly? N I want to know that as I'm doing aerobics now so it won't create any problem in my conceiving.
Hi Doctor, I'm 29 years old married women, Doctor mujhe 2 din se weakness lag raha deep breath lena padta hai vomiting jesa bhi lagta aur sar mai dard bhi hota hai. Please advise.
When she is passing her urine early morning after that two or three drops of blood falls and again urine comes in a small amount. Is this any kind of disease or any infection? What we have to do? One more thing I want to explain that before five months she had delivered a baby.
I had some little hair growth around my nipples. I used razor on my breast and around nipples and now hair are really poky. What do I do now?
I am a girl, age 23 years. These days I just have menstrual period of 1 day and that too is not that much good. I gain weight too much. What should I do? I already take advise from 2-3 gynecologist. But no improvement. All tests are also ok. Please help.
*eating a variety of food in sensible proportions in winter should include:
6 daily servings of complex carbohydrates,
5 servings of fruits or yoghurt
2 servings of protein,
15-25 gms of fats and oil
Many of things have beneficial implications especially during winters. For example:
Red wine: it keeps you warm, and the key are two antioxidants found in the skin of grapes - reveratrol and anthocyanins as they help to neutralize the free oxygen radical that damages the artery and has potent anti cancer effect.
Coffee: a hot cup of magic beans has caffeine, considered a major source of antioxidants that help lower the risk of diabetes, and has been linked to reduction in colon cancer for women, lower risk of gout in men.
Chocolate: dark chocolates are better because of high cocoa content which is packed with flavonoid they prevent heart disease and cancer.
Saffron: it improves digestion, stimulates circulation and reduces high blood pressure. Its also as anti depressant. It enhances the activity of mood boosting neuro- transmitters, dopamine and nonrepinephrine.
Sir I had intercourse in march and after that I had normal period in march and april and after that I tested my urine sample its shows negative pregnancy but in may I again had intercourse and after few days a pain occur in my lower abdomen and after ultrasound I came to know about there is cysts in my lower abdomen and my treatment started but this time my period is abnormal and then I again tested my urine sample its shows negative pregnancy. I just want to ask there is any chance of pregnancy and I am unmarried.Please help sir.
I had sex with my hubby during periods. If I conceive from this would the baby be normal? please answer.
There is a widespread debate about the healthiness and nutritional value of non-vegetarian food. While the advocates of both the segments cheer their own cuisines, science has a completely different standpoint. Some of the common apprehensions of consuming non-vegetarian dishes include the occurrence of deadly diseases such as diabetes, cancer, obesity,, high blood pressure, renal diseases to name a few. This being said, there is no concrete evidence of any co-relation between non-vegetarian food and complicated diseases. As a matter of fact, non-vegetarian diet has numerous nutritional benefits.
- High source of nutrition: Non-vegetarian dishes, such as meat has high protein content and is enriched with vital amino acids. While protein is the building block of the body, amino acids ensure that the body is safeguarded from common ailments and strengthen the immune system.
- Rich iron content: Iron is a key component of the hemoglobin and the human body requires it in adequate quantities for normal functioning of the system. Red meat, soup and bone marrow, for instance, is a rich source of iron. It helps the body to safeguard itself against critical diseases such as anemia.
- The vital creatinine: Meat contains a vital component called creatinine that helps the body to build muscle. A study (Brown, 2008) revealed that most vegetarian infants portray stalled growth due to creatinine deficiency.
- Good source of B12: Vitamin B12 is an important constituent that the body requires for normal functioning. Lack of this vitamin causes Macrocytic Anemia. Infant of a vegetarian mother is often witnessed to be suffering from Anemia due to lack of B12.
- Easy phosphorus availability: Vegetarian dishes contain phytic acid which needs to be converted to phosphorus by complex chemical reactions. In sharp contrast, non-vegetarian meals have ready to absorb phosphorous content.
- Vitamin A and calcium availability: Fish has vitamin A that accounts for human intelligence and formation of memory. It also helps the body with calcium content for stronger teeth and bone formation. While calcium is available in vegetarian diets, the concentration of calcium is way more in fish and other non-vegetarian sources.
- Other mineral constituents: Non vegetarian diet contains some key minerals such as zinc, riboflavin, amino acid, lysine etc. These minerals are required by the body in adequate portions in order to avoid energy deficiencies. Some fishes contain a critical component called omega 3 acids which is required by the body for sound mental and physical health.
Non-vegetarian dishes, therefore, are definitely healthy and are consumed by millions of people across the world. While there are many advantages of non-veg food, too much consumption of red meat might lead to complicated diseases. It is, therefore, essential to maintain a balanced diet for the body to function well.