Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Naresh M. Bhatia
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Naresh M. BhatiaYour feedback matters!
Being a monogamous Is it harmful to lick my wife's back (ass-hole) after her bathing or cleaning? Is analingus is common or normal like cunnilingus for a monogamous married couple?
Is there any chances of getting periods during pregnancy? And does one become pregnant after taking an ipill?
I have never had sex and I am 28 years old. And now thinking about having sex with someone makes me nervous. I believe it also the cause of my low self confidence and self esteem and anxiety.Please tell.
Hi I am 5 weeks 3 days pregnant. On ultrasound it showed two gestational sac, so I'm expecting twins. Can I continue my job or should I sit at home completely (as twins are expected to be high risk). I've got mixed opinions on this. I am an ophthalmologist so do hv some running around and long working hours especially during ot.
My menstrual cycle is 30-33 days on 8th day of my periods I feel pain in my lower legs and stomach. And I have white discharge is it ovulation?
My scanning reports read that I have pcod and my irregular periods made me use'Yamini pills'it's been the 3 rd month I'm using them. How long should it be used to regularise my periods permanently. Now they r regular due to the pill perhaps. No other health issues. Pl suggest. I am 22, my weight 48 kgs .height 5 feet.
I have a office work and I want to reduce my weight and am also a mother of 11 months old baby can you give advice to reduce my weight.
Hi. My wife has 24 weeks pregnancy what type of safety majors we have to pay now for a healthy and normal delivery?
Yes we all desire for that perfect physical gratification that we get from being with our partners and we all look forward to a supercharged physical intimacy. However, what can go wrong with it? Most people will experience some sort of sexual difficulty at some point in their lifetime. Luckily, various healthcare professionals, including sex therapists and counselors, are trained to help people with these issues. Although individual cases vary in their specifics, a few sexual concerns are quite common.
Top Sexual Concerns among Women:
The top two sexual concerns for women are low desire or complete lack of sexual desire. Up to 40 percent of women report that they have little or no desire to have sex.
- Low Desire or Lack of Sexual Desire: Low desire or lack of desire is an increasing trend among women (and some men). Lack of desire is often accompanied by discussions about lack of time or energy for sex.
- Body Image Issues: Not liking what you see in the mirror can make the thought of being naked in front of someone else unpleasant.
- Aging and Hormonal Changes: Changes associated with menopause may conspire to reduce a woman's interest in sex. Hot flashes, night sweats and weight gain can be some of the causes.
- Relationship Conflicts: Conflict with one's partner over everyday issues, from money concerns to childbearing, can reduce feelings of desire.
- Unskilled Sexual Partners: People who are experiencing unsatisfactory sex often lose desire. The more bad sex you have, the less you want (conversely, the more good sex you have, the more you want).
- Medical Conditions: Certain medical conditions may affect sexual desire. One of the symptoms of depression, for example, is a lack of interest in sex.
What You Can Do?
First, you should work with your physician to rule out any physical reasons for low desire. Next, it is important to understand how your body responds to touch. Make time for self-pleasuring (masturbation) and explore your capacity to experience pleasure. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.