Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Naresh ChhedaYour feedback matters!
I am 26year old. I got fungal infection on groin and face area. Taken medicine itrabest and tube zolive. It gets normal. But after sometimes it reappears again and again. And too much itching occur ni groin area. Tell some thing wht to do.
I am 32 years of old. I am sufering with thyroid. Tsh is 22.3. Due to that my skin started with patches. After cinsulting doctor she told me this happened due to thyroid and advised me take to take thyronorm 50mg regularly. No the patches in some parts of the body are totaly gone but on lips it is slowly increasing overally. Please advise me that how can I reduce this thyroid and white on my lipa.
I have an oily face. And I feel uncomfortable when it gets oily. What should I do to make my skin dry?
My skin is not Originally dark but due to excess heat in sunny days my skin got tanned . But I had to go out for my college If I stay in my home for some days my face becomes automatically glowy them earlier What should I do to get rid of this problem ? Please help me !
I have single black rough patch on my tummy from 2 years may be and its started from small growing slowly sometimes itch too.
Sir I have spots in my face since 1 year and am Using bengel cream and Glocin gel cream. Still don't get any improvements. Please suggest something better.
My nose has oily skin but except my nose my skin is not oily tell my any do it yourself remedies or home remedies for it.
I Met with an accident almost 12 years back and due to accident I got some stitches on my right side of my face. So I just want to know that is it possible to remove it by some medical treatment? And if yes, can you tell me about that treatment? Any medicines/cream that can remove this scar. Wishing for good Feedback.
Safi syrup for a clear skin can be used from which age group? And while intaking this we shouldn't apply any creams to our face?
Hello doctor I am using coconut oil and salt scrub every alternate days to my hands will it make fairer to my hands.
I had acne on face but now there is scares because of pimples ,Is it possible to make smooth clear skin?
Is there something effective and safe that can be used for unusual darkness of skin tone caused by rubbing of the skin that may have accumulated over the years?
Hi, I am 26 year old and I am suffering from skin problem since last 2 year. Only on face. Please help me. If I regularly apply cream on face at night then it cool but if I skin then next morning again it became red. The cream name is betamil M.
Home remedies to get fair skin. My skin colour is very dark. I am using besan health and milk face pack.
The prostate gland, an essential part of the male reproductive system grows throughout your life. As you grow older, it becomes imperative to keep this organ healthy.
Here's what you can do to maintain a healthy prostate:
1. Workout to stay fit: Exercising regularly and maintaining an optimum weight can help to keep your prostate gland at an optimal health. Several types of research have revealed the beneficial aspects of exercising. It's said that physically active men are less likely to suffer from enlarged prostate if they performed a physical activity of low to moderate intensity. Likewise, physically active men who ran for 90 to 108 minutes are 20% less likely to develop erectile dysfunction.
2. Eat fruits and vegetables: Including fruits and vegetables in your diet can help to maintain a healthy prostate. Guava, papaya, tomato and watermelon are some of the options that spell good for your prostate. Vegetables like cabbage, cauliflower, broccoli and Brussels sprouts should also be included to boost the health of the gland. Ideally, you should have about 5 servings of fruits and vegetables daily.
3. Have more soy products: Eating more soy products like tofu, soy flour, soy nuts can help to keep cancer of the prostate at bay. A study published in the British Journal of Urology International revealed that men who had soy products saw a 40% decrease in their risk of developing an enlarged prostate.
4. Have selenium-rich foods: Having foods rich in selenium (a powerful trace mineral) like tuna, eggs, cashews, onions, garlic, etc can reduce your risk of developing prostate cancer.
5. Say yes to healthy fats and no to trans and saturated fats: Choosing healthy fats like avocados, nuts, and olive oil can aid in boosting prostate health. At the same time, limiting saturated fats and trans fat intake are vital for keeping the prostate gland healthy. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an urologist.