Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Naresh ChhedaYour feedback matters!
Hi I have white small dots in penis recently noticed what could be, but it is no pain not like pimple just tiny white white front upper skin.
Dear Doctor, My grandma Getting Itching in anus for 15 days .But her stool doesn't contain Blood. And she stuffing from gastric problem. doctor in our town said that it is the sign of Piles. Is this is the sign of Piles. Suggest to avoid it.
l have black spots as well as pimples on my back I used scar removal cream for 4 months but didn't see any changes what should I do?
I am 21 female. I am having black coloured smooth flat and round warts on my face and neck. And now they are growing in number and size. How to stop them and remove them. Please suggest some homeopathic treatment.
Hi, I had developed a boil on my inner thigh in the month of august 2016. It was a big boil filled with pus. I had visited a local doc who sd it's a baltod and gave me some antibiotics and dressed the wound .it was actually a large sized boil. I was unable to sit properly coz of it. N mine is a desk job .later that got healed and after that I got one more .N now it's been two months n I'm continuously getting a boil one after other. They r filled with pus .very very painful. I'm unable to sit properly. Unable to fold my leg as it pains too much. Why amI getting these boils one after the other and what is the solution for this. How long vl I get these .I'm fed up now .pls guide me.
I am 72 years old. Now I am suffering from prostate gland enlarge. Last month my PSA 10, 90 after taking medicine silodal D 8 at night. After one month my PSA 6.87. I continue with silodal. Is there any other medicine require.
I have some pimples marks and scars and pigmentation on my face, specially on cheeks. I Want flawless skin. Please give me valuable suggestions. Thanks.
People who have been using different kinds of skin care products have got a lot of misconceptions. Those misconceptions need to be removed otherwise you will never be able to choose the right skin care cosmetics for yourself.
6 top misconceptions about skin-care products
- Costly products are the best: There are many fellows who think that if the skin care products are costly, then they must be equipped with greater effectiveness. In fact, this is one of the leading reasons that most people are currently choosing only costly products without knowing that it can be one of the business strategies of the popular brands.
- Latest products are effective: Currently invented products are always good and this is quite an age-old conception, but this is not true at all. But nobody tries to understand the reality and rather goes by the trend in order to prove the myth to be true. As per the researchers, it has been found that there are many traditional products that are pretty good than the modern ones. But the young generation is not ready to accept this fact, and this is the reason they are suffering like anything.
- Younger look can be assured by creams: Only application of a fairness cream can give a fair complexion is a very wrong conception. Ageing effects can be definitely reduced to a great extent, but cannot be eliminated at all and this is a hardcore fact, whether you accept it or not. On the other hand, you have to choose only selective creams having vitamin-c serums, hydroxyl acids and others.
- Cosmetic companies make intricate researches: Though all reputed cosmetic companies say that they conduct researches intricately for making the creams more improved, but have you ever tried to know the reality? Nice packaging and great fragrance do not mean that the products are the outcome of deep researches.
- Organic creams are safe: Creams having natural ingredients are definitely safe, but how will you come to know that the mentioned ingredients have been added or not? If natural ingredients are good for skin, then you can try the homemade recipes. Hence, why purchase readymade creams having the same ingredients? The answers are still quite controversial and thus, people are pretty confused in taking their decisions.
- Cream is the easiest option: Even if creams are having all the necessary ingredients needed for skin health, still they neither compete nor can take the place of healthy foods in reality.