Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Naresh BhatiaYour feedback matters!
If girl is pregnant first time. But husband is not with her, means can she give birth child easily or she must do operation for DAT.
My penis is too big and hard about 8 inch my wife vagina is small he can not put it in it Suggest how to increase or dilate the vagina.
Hi doc my wife is pregnant less than a month now. Is it safe to travel in bike in this period ? Is it safe to have intercourse now?
My wife and I had unprotected sex a day before her period was meant to start. But now she is 5 days late. She feels like her period is coming on but it doesn't. She got very slight menstrual flow on 1st and second day. But then it stopped. I know it's only been 5 days but could she possibly be pregnant? She is very tensed. please reply as soon as possible. She is not ready to be a mother yet.
Slight discomfort and pain is normally associated with every woman's monthly menstrual cycle. However, for some women, this discomfort can restrict their normal activities and put them in a lot of pain. This is often accompanied by heavy menstrual bleeding. Medication is usually the first line of treatment for heavy periods, but if this is not effective surgical options may need to be looked at. Amongst the surgical ways to deal with painful menstruation and heavy bleeding is a procedure known as endometrial ablation.
Endometrial ablation is a surgical procedure that removes the lining of the uterus or endometrium. The procedure is usually performed under spinal or local anesthesia and takes less than a hour. In some cases, the patient may need to go under general anesthesia. This surgery is often performed as an outpatient procedure. This can be performed in a number of ways. Some of the common forms of endometrial ablation are:
- Laser ablation
- Heat ablation using either heated saline or radio frequency
- Electric removal of uterine lining
- Microwave removal
Though the procedure is performed as an outpatient procedure, it can take up to 2 weeks for complete recovery. The woman may notice watery discharge for a day or two accompanied by cramps and nausea. However, after such a procedure, most women do not have a period for the next few months. While this may stop menstrual bleeding completely for older women, younger women should see reduced menstrual bleeding, but may also need a repeat procedure later.
Though many women can conceive after such a procedure, endometrial ablation is usually not recommended for women who intend on having children later. It is usually suggested as an alternative to a hysterectomy. It is also not recommended to women who have a high risk of developing endometrial cancer. An endometrial ablation can be performed if the woman suffers from minor fibroids, but is avoidable if the woman suffers from large fibroids. A vaginal or pelvic infection of any kind will also prevent a woman from undergoing this procedure.
Like any other procedure, this one is associated with a number of certain risks as well, such as
- Infection and bleeding
- Rupturing the uterine wall or bowel walls
- Excessive fluid in the bloodstream
Thus in order to reduce the risks associated, utmost care must be taken, both by doctor and patient and in case of any bleeding that lasts longer than two days should be immediately brought to your doctor's notice.
I have been facing problem I have been having pain in my private part what should I do to avoid pain or take cure for this pain please help me with your advice.
Me and my boyfriend got intimate when we met last time approx 2 weeks back. We both wore clothes but after sometime we realized my jeans was wet because of him and his shorts were also fully wet. Though vaginal area was not at all wet but do I need to do pregnancy test? Are there any chances of pregnancy?
People who regularly work out can go on about its benefits and also show off a toned physique. However, a bad or improper movement can be more harmful than no exercise at all. Read on to know some common exercise moves that are best avoided for their potential harmful effects.
- Dumbbell punches: By holding dumbbells and punching them forward into the air, you are just spending your energy with absolutely no return from it. It is good as a conditioning one if done for a long time, but does not help the shoulders or the arms. Bicep curls and triceps extensions yield much better results than these punches.
- Shoulder Shrugs: The only muscle that gets worked here is the trapezius, which is at the top of the shoulders and the neck. The arms and the back do not get any benefit and shoulder shrugs can actually cause postural problems and increase shoulder tension. Best avoided if you are not a professional bodybuilder.
- Thigh machines: One of the most ineffective machines in the gym, the poor posture and no workout for the abs is one of the reasons the outer and inner thigh workouts should be avoided. Better results can be achieved with squats and lunges, which also help more muscles and help in losing weight.
- Plank rows: While plank rows or board lines work very well for core strengthening, it is not as effective for back and arm strengthening. Better results are achieved with the usual lines for these areas.
- Lat pull-downs behind the neck: This can be very harmful for people who have even minor shoulder joint problems. The idea is to build arm, torso, and back muscles by pulling a weighted bar down the front and back of the chest area. This can cause misalignment, shoulder impingement, or a tear in the rotator cuff, and in severe cases, even cervical vertebral fracture.
- Military Presses Behind the Head: Similar to a lat pull-down, here also, a barbell is lifted up and down behind the head and can cause the same problems as the earlier one, including fracture of the cervical spine.
- Squatting on a bosu ball: These colorful equipment are very alluring but can be really dangerous and can cause ankles and knees to be injured, causing meniscal tears or disruptions.
- Crunches: When improperly done, crunches produce the same position as one achieves while working on the computer - head forward and rounded shoulder. Crunches are meant to be done by pulling up on the head and not using the abs, as most people incorrectly do.
Make sure you get a trainer's advice on the right ways to work out so as to get the maximum benefits and avoid injuries.
I am getting irregular period. If I take medicine it will come but if I don't take then it comes after two or three month .I have consulted many doctors from last six to seven years every one says same thing that I have polycystic ovarian. I am married. I want to conceive I am trying but can't. Please help me.
Iam in 12th week of pregnancy and had a cesarian in my first pregnancy. Is it safe to use mtp kit to abort the child.
I am 29 years female, every month in periods time I fell stomach pain. Its very pain. What I will do?
Ragi has always been known as a highly nutritious foodgrain, rich in calcium. You might notice the power of ragi when you visit the maharashtrian countryside. Known colloquially as'nachni, a staple diet of these'naachni bhaakris' and'pitla' has been the main reason behind generations of lean yet robust kids.
Finger millet is the english equivalent of ragi. Also, predominantly, used in south india, it is also a rich source of protein, fiber, iron and other minerals.
It is more nutritious than other cereals and has a host of health benefits.
1. Weight loss
Ragi is very high on fiber. Hence, it digests slowly, keeping you full for a longer time and helps you avoid excessive food consumption. This helps you shed kilos and keeps you fit.
The high fiber in ragi helps to clear bowels smoothly everyday and prevents constipation.
Due to its slow digestion rate, ragi helps lower blood sugar levels. Hence, diabetics can enjoy ragi rotis/pancakes without the fear of affecting their sugar levels.
3. Bone strength
Ragi is very rich in calcium. It can be easily substituted for milk (in case of lactose intolerance) to get your daily calcium dose. You can also have ragi flour kanji as a great source of calcium. Ragi porridge can be given to growing children for bone development and to elders to avoid osteoporosis.
4. Gluten free
Ragi is free of gluten which is found in wheat and its products. Hence ragi can be easily taken by gluten sensitive people.
5. Cholesterol control
Highly fibrous, ragi helps control and lower bad cholesterol levels.
Ragi is also rich in iron and hence can be beneficial for people with anemia.
Ragi mixed with milk works wonders for infants. For the elder kids, naachni khakrashighlight the health-conscious man's snack section during tea breaks. There is a huge list of south indian dishes which feature several ragi permutations and combinations (eg. Ragi idlis, ragi dosas, ragi rasam, etc.)
All in all, in the company of ragi, you have no choice but to stay healthy!