Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Dr. I have so many pimples I tried aha glow face wash and microbenz gel and clinn-3 gel but too many dark spots are remaining tell me something dark spot remover?
I am getting too much wrinkles on my face although I am just 16 years old. And I feel too much weakness while I am in my college.
Sir/Ma'am, My eyes has become sunken and there are dark circles around my eyes. How to cure it naturally and to prevent it from getting worse? please help.
I have fungal infaction in small fingers of legs. My skin become white. This problem I have since years back.
She has a skin irritation problems, under thighs and stretch marks on the back. There are small pimples and also lots of irritations. She applied boro plus but still the problem persist. I found she had black dots and pain in that area.
I have lots of pimples on my face and my face is so oily. In every morning when I woke up I can see my face so oily. Please suggest me some tips and solutions.
How can we make our face skin soft and glowing by natural treatment for male skin without any side affects? Please answer my question respected sir/mam.
What is the content of glutathione injection? how it works to improve fairness? what are its side effects?
I am 25 year old girl. I am facing problem of dark circles under eye and face skin is not unitone. Could you please suggest?
I had an anal abscess some days ago. I took antibiotics and it has healed, but a small bump at the corner of anus is remained. It is painless, but little swelled. There is no itchiness and little reddish in colour. I am taking stiz bath regularly. But it's not healing. Is there something serious? How to heal it please suggest.
My gf skin is oily and sensitive type so please suggest any good quality sunscreen for this summer season.
Acne and pimples do not usually have easy solutions or quick remedies.When it comes to treatment of acnes and pimples, Homeopathic medicines are considered the most effective and paramount. Homeopathic cure does not intend to quick-fix acne and pimples. The objective being the correction of inner causes, it allows the pimples to heal slowly on their own instead of taking any medicine of high dose.
Homeopathy is, the best way to cure acnes and pimples. Popular Homeopathic Remedies for Acne and Pimples Here is a list of the most common solutions for acne and pimples and what they indicate:
1. Pulsatilla - For cases where the intake of rich junk food and indigestion are the causes of acne.
- Also in cases of girls suffering from menstrual problems
- Symptoms include decreased thirst.
- Patient is usually very sensitive to heat
2. Sulphur- It is a very common cure, especially for chronic cases of acne
- The eruptions cause great pain.
- They are present in the form of abscesses.
- Patient is vulnerable to cold and pain. Increased rate of perspiration.- Patient tends to get agitated and irritated very easily
3. Silicea- In cases where there is pus formation
- The best homeopathic medicine for acne
- Increased rate of perspiration. The patient cannot bear cold at all.
- Skin turns pale and tender.
4. Antimonium Crudum- Formation of tiny red pimples all over the face
- Very irritable in nature
- Arthritic pain in fingers and loss of appetite
- White, thick coating on tongue
5. Nux Vomica- For cases where acne formation is because of gastric disruptions.
- Skin seems to appear red and blotchy
- Caused because of having too much spicy food
- Signs of constipation and over sensitiveness to cold
6. Bovista- Formed due to cosmetic use, especially during summer
- Skin tends to itch
- Cheeks swell up and become pale
- Makes patient restless.
Homeopathy is certainly the best way to deal with and to get rid of unwanted, ugly acne, which ruin your face.