Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons in India. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Skin Laser Treatment
Skin Rash Treatment
Hair Regrowth Procedure
Breast Reduction Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hernia Repair Surgery
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Acne / Pimples Treatment
Hair Loss Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Platelet Rich Plasma Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Narendra NaikYour feedback matters!
I am 20 year old and I have hair fall problem. What I do? I am using bajaj almond oil. And panteen shampoo.
I get pimples my face is oily. I am 18 years old. I don't have blackheads. Which face cream? face wash? soap should I use ?
Im 19 years old boy my lips are turning black I do not have any bad habit I do not smoke and my lips are not genetically black from 2 weeks 3 week there are turing black give some step to follow to maintain pink lips help me plz.
Actually dctr I have so many hair on my face what we do please tell me .and I have lost so many hair on my head please suggest me shampoo which is better.
I have Chicken pox but it has been gone but then also its spots marks and other think are not Going please say doctor one solution to provide this and say fast doctor and thank you.
I am facing hair loss problem since 2 month. I am 21 year old guy. I am fearing of being bard. Please resolve my problem. What diet should I take and what to do to regrow loss hair and stop hair fall.
Hey I am using olive n coconut oil daily from last 6 month though getting relief to my itch (psoriasis skin) BT they are not pressing. Wat to do?
I am 41 years old male. Recently I have been diagnosed with diabetes. Further also taking high bp medicine since several years. I have noticed that my hair has started falling. Is there any connection with diabetes. What should I do now?
I want clear face and I am 57 years Mentor and Management consultant. I want have clear skin of my face. Acne free. I do get small pimple like things on my fore head .If you want I can send close up photographs.
I am 19 years old. And my hairs are falling a lot. I don't have dandruff or any other infections. Pls help.
I was white complexed by birth and I gradually changed to. Black complexed. How can. I get my white complexity?
I'm 26 olde male. Muje pimple ke baad ke khadde Jo hote he uske liye much sala cahiye I need your help I'm really tride.
I am male 30 years old, I have hyper pigmentation on my face since 8 years, which is best sunscreens lotion without harsh chemicals. Please kindly suggest. Thank you.
Hello, I am 19 years old and I have a lot of pimples on my face from last 2 to 3 years. I had tried so many face washes and creams but I didn't saw any relief. Please tell me something for this?
Hair loss often starts as a problem we tend to brush aside, until it actually starts showing up in worrying quantities on the hair brush. Suddenly we observe our scalp to be more visible, there is more hair in the shower drain, on our shoulders and on our seat. It is common to shed around 50 hairs in a day, but when this dramatically changes to 150+ a day, you need to take action as quickly as possible.
Hair loss can occur in men and women at any age. It can be a temporary phenomenon or an ongoing one and is often caused by a number of reasons like change of environment, shampoo, genetic problems, health problems and more. The main thing is to first identify the reason for the hair fall before treating it for long term solutions. Here are some of the common ways to deal with hair loss:
1. Wash it right: Detangle your hair fully and slowly before you get into the shower. That way it won't get tangled and messy when wet. Next, use cold water to wash your hair. If the water is too hot, it may dry your hair and add to your problems. The most important step here is to use the right products for your hair wash. Use a mild shampoo as much as possible and take time out to deep condition your hair. Be sure to use products that you have tried and tested before only. Last, but not the least use a hair serum after your wash to strengthen it and prevent breakage. Refrain from combing wet hair.
2. Get to the root of the cause: The most common reason for hair loss in both men and women is androgenetic alopecia also called pattern baldness. The most common occurrence happens around menopause. The other causes can be side effects of brief illness, stress and reaction to drugs. Once you catch the cause, the course of treatment can chart an effective path.
3. Try medication: There are several medicines out there that promise to revitalize your locks and enhance new hair growth. These include massage oils, scalp creams and oral pills all of which can be taken individually or in combination to promote hair growth. Be sure to consult a doctor before you start on this.
4. Improve your diet: Eating iron rich food with a copious quantity of protein and zinc can also work wonders to internally strengthen your hair. Pumpkin seeds, eggs, shellfish, wheat germ are some of the items you can include in your daily diet to improve your hair quality.
5. Hairstyle with care: Women can start with the simple hairstyling tricks of adding layers, which gives a sense of volume and bounce. Couple it with large curls and you have a perfect illusion of lush healthy hair. But limit the parlor to only haircuts. Avoid the blow dry or colouring, straightening or ironing that can cause further damage.