Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dentists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Braces
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Narendra M DeshpandeYour feedback matters!
In my dental muscle there are some black dots. And the muscle is disattached from a tooth. Please tell me the solution. Dr.
My mother recently extract 4 teeth, in front lower. Now dr saying remove all, what is the reason. Any chance of oral cancer, he is not recommended any testing, what we will do
My jaw not open fully when i try to open but jaw muscle not support what is the treatment please give me only two fingers are going inside mouth?
I am sagar and I am 28 year old man and my teeth is very week blood comes through teeth. What is the solution?
On the back side of my lower jaw one extra teeth is coming out and its paining a lot What should I do.
Hi sir, I am in very worst situation, I have one problem i. E bad breath don't think this is because of dental related. Because I was treated dental and ent one time and palmanologist all. 24 hours getting the bad breath. please suggest.
How to get whiter teeth by home remedies? I am having uneven teeth because of that my teeth looks bad n yellow.
I have bad teeth what shd I do? Weaker gums and tar accumulation. Is there a possible faster solutions! Looking forward to get teeth cleaned but im afraid for post effects.
I have undergone a surgery and my teeth was removed and stitches were made after surgery ,which had taken 3 months time to dissolve ,but what I think is that within these 3 months the hole which carries teeth will be closed ,so is there any possibility to keep artificial teeth at that place, if possible they make hole and keep the teeth or other way.
What I have to do? I have bad smel from my mouth. I regularly brush, one time daily. Is it the sign for some kind of dangerous deasese? Pls suggest me to do what is good to be done.
I have highly gastric and acidic problem where my ear, nose, mouth becomes dry and blockage in my ears with sticky substance, tongue is absolutely white with acid and dry including nose feels uneasy with respiration problems.
I am getting bad smell from mouth. If I can't take any food & kept empty it comes or there is some other reason. I don't smoke&drink.
Cavities and bad teeth are the most common complain of children around the world. It is never too early to start inculcating good dental habits in your child. You can begin even before your child has his or her first set of teeth. Begin by being a good example and taking care of your own teeth. Along with that, here are a few dental tips to keep a bright smile on your child's face.
- Get a dental check up: Your child's first visit to the dentists should be when he is she is around a year old. Even if your little one only has two teeth by this time, the dentist will be able to take a look at how the child's teeth are developing. The first dental visit should be followed by regular checkups.
- Check your water: Your child needs water with fluoride in it. This protects the teeth. Bottled water usually does not contain fluoride and hence should not be used to make the baby's formula or given to the baby. Additionally, ensure that the baby's mouth is cleaned of all milk residues, etc. before he or she goes to sleep.
- Brush teeth: Once your child has his first set of teeth, it is time to teach him how to brush them. Ideally, teeth should be brushed twice a day for two minutes each. Use a soft bristled toothbrush for your baby with a smear of fluoridated toothpaste. Brushing your teeth with your child will give them an example to follow and make it easier for them to learn how to brush their teeth. You may introduce your child to flossing once they are 6 years old.
- Avoid sugar: Candy and chocolate is the leading cause of cavities in children. Sugar releases acid that takes up to half an hour to be cleaned by saliva. Thus, frequent sugary snacks can leave your child's mouth acidic for longer and make it more susceptible to cavities and tooth decay.
- Meal times: Maintaining regular mealtimes not only gives your baby a healthy lifestyle, but also affects their dental health. Instead of letting your child sip out of a sipper cup throughout the day, encourage him to drink a glass of juice in one sitting. Juice contains sugar and hence this has a similar effect to snacking in the day. When using a sipper cup also pay attention to the back of your child's upper front teeth. Since the sipper cup positions itself behind these teeth, this may be the first to show signs of tooth decay.