Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Narendra K DesaiYour feedback matters!
When I was small I use to play more in sunlight so my skin affected and reduced tone so how can I come up with increase in tone. Please suggest any medicine.
Hi. I guess I got some skin problem. I am observing from last 2 week. My beard hairs are not coming in my face . It's kind of "daag" on my face and in that area hair are not coming. It's almost 2/3 now. I am worried please help.
During going to toilet am finding blood stains in motion, but I don't feel pain what is the reason behind this?
Hello sir, I am 31 years old married person. I am happy with my married life but now a days after sex some type of spot comes on my body skin like an ant beat your skin and for only some time skin are looking red and that area round, then its automatic good. Same problem with me now a days on my hand, cheats etc. What is the reason more sex is a reason may be because I am doing 2-3 times sex daily.
I am 59. Taking 750ml lukewarm water along with lemon juice and a tablespoon of honey early in the morning regularly. Is it alright at this age even in summer days? Furthermore, I have long been suffering from prostatic for last about 4-5 years. For the last one month, according to the advice of a good Doctor of Ayurveda, I have been taking (1) Himplasia-2tabs-twice daily, (2) Kachnar guggulu-3tabs-twice daily and (3) Guksharadi guggulu-3tabs-twice daily and feeling unique benefits so far. Are these Ayurvedic medicines dependable to be totally cured of the prostatic? How long am I to continue with these medicines. Please suggest.
Hi. Currently I am staying ina bangalore and I am new here sodon't know about too much here. I have acne and bcoz of that I got some marks (like black marks and gaddhe (holes) that embarrassing me some time. I want to fill that so that I will look younger and I want to remove my scars but don't know where to go. As I am working here so have only Saturday and sunday so that I can go for doctor but I want some permanent solution. Is there any home treatment I can use or some cream or paste? Whatever I just want get rid of them.
E. G.- I have constipation problem from last 2 years due to this I have fissure problem in my anus. Please suggest me how can I cure this problem and what precaution should I take to overcome my constipation problem.
Sir I m using chandrika soap and I got good result Of pimple. But my skin like a dead not moisture. Tell me which cream is best for oily skin for whitening and glowing.
Hello my age is 24, I have a very deep dark circle. I have take so many medicine but not getting gud result. please help me.
Hi I want to ask about my wife problem. Actually she is 9 months pregnant this time she is very fare but in this period her skin has become black specially neck and around area. She is very disturb because due to this. Can you please tell me any cream or lotion or any alternative to get rid off this problem.
My scalp feels dry and itchy all the time. I am very worried and would like to know the respective solution?
Why my skin of feet is peeling of and became rough and dry I tried all type of cream but can't do anything so I requesting you for solution.
I am having dark circles around my eyes and that's why I feel very uncomfortable due to that. Pls help me to solve this problem.
Hi sir. I am 22 year's old male. I have a problem with pimples and black spots on my face. Can you please suggest me which ointment/face wash is best to treat my problem. Tell me which ointment is best, which are available in medical stores.
4 months back, I got small cut on my nose bt wound has been healed but little bit black spot is still there on my nose. Can you please suggest how I can remove that spot? Which cream is useful also if there any small surgery I can do to remove that spot?
My friend has lump in her breast. What should she do? And also advise what is the way to get out from this problem besides any surgeries.
Every woman endures menopause, by the time she reaches middle age. It comes with a lot of complications and skin changes are also not spared. It is vital to know how to fight the skin changes of menopause to take right actions at the right time.
Changes experienced: Major problems faced are hormonal changes and their declines. Ultimately, ovarian activity slows down decreasing in B-Estradiol levels. This leads to hot flashes or warmth feel under the skin, especially on face and profuse sweating. The overall experience leads to decrease in the production of estrogen and progesterone, leading to skin changes.
- Oily Skin: Testosterone production is prominent that stimulates sebaceous glands to secrete thicker sebum making skin appear oily.
- Facial Hair: Some women show development of facial hair, especially on chin.
- Sagging Skin and Wrinkles: Decrease in estrogen leads to fat redistribution. This results in skin sagging on face, neck, hands and arms.
- Elastosis: Lower estrogen levels lead to decrease in collagen and elastin in the skin dermis. UV rays destroy collagen resulting in elastosis.
- Thinning Epidermis: This leads to trans-epidermal water loss and dry skin.
- Hyperpigmentation / Age Spots: Melanin production is tampered after menopause, which causes hyperpigmentation.
How to fight against It:
Here are some tips on how to fight the skin changes of menopause.
- With age, skin becomes dry. Right cleanser with a creamy formula is a solution for dry skin.
- Use heavier cream to moisten your skin. Avoid hot, long showers.
- Skin protection from sunlight is a must. Choose a sunscreen that is from a broad-spectrum SPF30 or higher and use it regularly.
- Due to hormonal changes, wrinkles appear, and hence you need to apply moisturizer on face, jawline and neck regularly. Use skin-care products meant to act against fine lines and sagging.
- Face, hands and chest usually get affected with age spots. Use sunscreen every day. Those who are already affected with spots, use exfoliating products. These products help to shed dead skin cells. Toners may also help.
- Apply moisturiser on hands too and wear gloves while doing household or yard work.
- Eat foods with antioxidants such as brightly coloured fruits and vegetables.
- Soy, which is rich in isoflavones, acts like estrogen in the body.
- Stress tends to make skin drier. Yoga, meditation, etc. helps to relax.
- Do exercise regularly to tone your muscles.
- Sleep well: Beauty sleep is most essential to regenerate your cells. Sleep prevents dark circles under eyes. Around 8 to 9 hours of sleep is recommended.
Now you know how to fight the skin changes of menopause. Follow the tips and then age will be just a number.