Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cervical Traction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Hip Resurfacing Surgery
Hip Injury Treatment
Ankle Injury Treatment
Knee Injury Treatment
Hip Pain Treatment
Ankle Pain Treatment
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Joint Replacement Surgery
Limping Child Treatment
Meniscus Injury Treatment
Pelvic Rehabilitation Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. NarayanYour feedback matters!
PP 280. Fasting 180. Poor bowel clearing. Prostrate USG shows 34% urine retention. Pain in left shoulder and neck; when sleeping on left side a numb pain in chest area near left nipple. Please advise.
Hello doctor. I am suffering from foot pain from the last six months. Its getting worse. When I woke up in the morning I can not even walk properly due to foot ache. please help me. Bt one thing is to notice here . D pain is only in d morning when I woke up in d morning. . D pain fades away after I bath. Please help.
Over 80% of the population will suffer from lower back pain during their lives. Most cases of lower back pain can be linked to a general cause - such as muscle strain, injury, or overuse - or can be attributed to a specific condition of the spine, most commonly:
- Herniated disc
- Degenerative disc disease
- Spinal stenosis
A number of less common conditions can cause low back pain as well, such as sacroiliac joint dysfunction, spinal tumors, fibromyalgia, and piriformis syndrome.
I am from punjab having problem of spine dislocation the liquid from bone is coming out and there is bulge in back near tale bone due to which the vains re pressed finding difficulty to sit or stand and even move and doctors are recommending bedrest kindly suggest something.
I have chest pain & back pain for 3 month. Iam taking medicine's but its dosent give me any result what should I doo to solve my problem.
I am 42 year man, my problem is that I having a tremor in my both hand while taking thing it get vibrate,
Recently i'm experiencing pain in my knees and legs Even some of the times I hear cracking sound of bones Is it due to calcium deficiency?
I am working as a computer operator since 10 yrs. Today I have feel pain in my neckside. What can I do for the same?
Mere gardan mai piche pain hot a hai. Chakar aa jata hai cervical ki samaya lagti hai. Please bataye mughe kya karna chahiye.
I had an operation as my ankle joint of right leg was dislocated, now 6 months past I have got the screw removed from ankle, but some times while moving ankle I feel harsh pain and still there is little swelling, what can I do?
I have back pain grom ladt year. While riding scooter it will increase whst to do to solve this. Can you tell some exercises.
Joint pain is considered to be one of the first few signs of aging. According to the science of Ayurveda, joint pain is triggered mainly by an accumulation of toxins in the body. These toxins can create an imbalance in the doshas which in turn can cause pain and inflammation on the joints. Along with joint pain, a person is likely to experience a loss of flexibility, weakness, tenderness and enlargement of the joints.
Unlike some popular forms of medication that focus on relieving the pain, Ayurveda addresses the root cause of the issue. Panchkarma aims at cleansing the body of toxins and clearing blockages in the body’s digestive and circulatory system. This helps the vatta dosha flow easily through the body and reduces pain associated with arthritis etc. Panchkarma can be defined as a collection of five ayurvedic techniques. These are:
- Vasti or Medicated Enema: Vasti aims at removing toxins and waste products from the body through the colon. In doing this, it cleanses the digestive channels and improves circulation of air or the vatta dosha in the body. With better circulation, joint pain is effectively reduced. An enema also nourishes the body and gives it the strength to rebuild tissues while boosting the immune system.
- Abhyanga or Full Body Massage: This technique helps I the removal of toxins from deep tissues within the body. It pacifies the vatta and nourishes the body while simultaneously reducing stress and enabling better quality sleep. A full body massage also helps calm the body both physically and mentally.
- Potli or Poultice Massage: As the name suggests, a potli involves massaging the body with medicated herbs tied together in a tiny bundle that has been warmed with medicated oils. This potli is then used to massage the entire body. This technique helps relax the muscles of the body and soothes the aggravated vatta dosha. It is very effective when it comes to providing relief from joint pains caused by arthritis, spondylitis, muscle cramps etc.
- Pizhichil or Rich Oil Massage: A rich oil massage involves subjecting the body to streams of lukewarm oil that has medicinal properties while simultaneously softly massaging the body. This type of massage helps relieve tension and stress and is a very effective remedy against joint pains. It is highly recommended in the case of rheumatic diseases.
- Svedana or Steam Bath: A steam bath helps cleanse the body both physically and mentally by aiding in the removal of toxins through sweat and calming the mind. It also helps soften the muscles and tissues and dilates the channels in the body. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.