Find numerous Ophthalmologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Reduced Vision Treatment
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Treatment of Squint
Visual Field Testing
Age-Related Macular Degeneration Treatment
Diabetic Retinopathy Lasers
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Laser Refractive Surgery
Laser Cataract Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. NarayanYour feedback matters!
Good morning Whenever I used to get up. In. Morning my left eyes used to get completely red and getting burnt So what should i. Can do.
Hi I m rohit 19/m. I suffering from myopia. Please tell me any ayurvedic medicine. My glass no. Is -3.75, -3.85.
Sir now I'm very irritated by my space! I visited a doctor and he said you can do laser operation but you should have to cross 20 of age! Sir I'm now 18 and 1 month! Should I'm able to remove my glass from laser operation! And it is safe or not?
My eye glass number are L= -1.75 and R = -1.25. I want to correct my sight to 6/6 with operation, what to do?
I feel very different in my eyes. Whenever I come out of an Air conditioned room to hot outside. My eyes didn't easily merge with change in cool n hot atmosphere. And sometimes a white liquid comes at the sides of my eyes whenever am expose to sunlight. I want to know the exact reason for this cause and what are all the foods should I take, to make them healthier.
My left eye is being red from last 20 days I've consulted with two doctors bt still no improvement, they r saying its nt eye problem wt should I ve to do.
Sir I have eye sight of -6 & -7 for left and right eye respectively. Sir for few exams they are asking 6/6, 6/9, 6/12 etc. As eye power restrictions. Myopic power of -6 & -7 comes under 6/9 or 6/12 is my question? Suggest me with few natural methods to decrease eye sight.
Will you please help me my eyes will become red when I went to play in sunlight or water drops are coming.
I am having thick, sticky saliva nowadays. I quit smoking since 1 months. I am using an eye drop'acupat' since 1 month. What is the reason for saliva problem? I am 21 years old.
I have eye problem. I use 2D lenses glass. But I did not want use google or contacted lens. Can you suggest me for lesic operation.
I feel headache and don't see the things clearly if I use cell phone for more than an hour. I generally use smartphones. I feel pain in my eyes despite I wear spectacles while using cell phone. What is the reason behind it? What should I do to get relief from it. Please reply as sooner as possible. I feel headache and don't see the things clearly if I use cell phone for more than an hour. I generally use smartphones. I feel pain in my eyes despite I wear spectacles while using cell phone. What is the reason behind it? What should I do to get relief from it. Please reply as sooner as possible. I feel headache and don't see the things clearly if I use cell phone for more than an hour. I generally use smartphones. I feel pain in my eyes despite I wear spectacles while using cell phone. What is the reason behind it? What should I do to get relief from it. Please reply as sooner as possible. I feel headache and don't see the things clearly if I use cell phone for more than an hour. I generally use smartphones. I feel pain in my eyes despite I wear spectacles while using cell phone. What is the reason behind it? What should I do to get relief from it. Please reply as sooner as possible.
I have an eye site of 1.75 can I correct my site by medicine or should I go for laser treatment? Which one will be good for me.
Is there any discovery for ratinize pigmentosa -rp ? This is related to eyes and my son is suffering.
Styes are normally caused by a proliferation of natural bacterial flora within the eye. This causes an inflammatory reaction and is known to affect children more than adults. It resembles a pimple in exterior appearance and may grow both inside and outside of the eyelid. The symptoms of styes include redness, pain, swelling and tenderness. Though the styes do not lead to any kind of visual problems, they can cause significant discomfort.
What can cause styes?
Your eyelids have lots of tiny oil glands, which can become clogged by dead skin, dirt, or oil buildup. When a gland is blocked, bacteria can grow inside. This is what causes a stye to develop.
What are the symptoms of styes?
The most common symptom of styes includes swelling of the eyelid, redness, pain, tenderness, eyelid crusts and burning in the eye. It frequently leads to a yellowish-white discharge which becomes very uncomfortable and may also continue to drain out of the eye. Doctors recommend not to press or squeeze the styes as it may lead to further complications.
You should call your doctor if:
- The child`s eye is swollen shut
- He has a severe pain
- He has a high-grade fever
- Swelling lasts for more than 20 days
- Pus continues to drain from the eye
- His eyelid bleeds
- He has problems with his vision
Homeopathic medicines for sty are safe and effective with no side effects. They play a vital role in improving the health and immune levels of the body. The recurrence of any symptoms in a body can be prevented by homeopathic medicines. These medicines are easy and comfortable for all age groups as they taste sweeter and give quicker results.
Styes tend to dry out on its own although applying homeopathic medication can aid in hastening the process of healing.
- Amalki: This homeopathic medicine aids in repairing damaged tissue which in turn aids the stye infection to dry out. It is recommended to add a teaspoon of Amalki, which is available in most homeopathic outlets, into a glass of pure water. Then the mixture must be left on its own for the whole night for at least 10 to 12 hours. The mixture should then be filtered and used for washing the affected eye.
- Heper Sulphur: Heper sulphur aids in speeding up the rupture of styes so that the pain is instantly relieved. This remedy is particularly suited for the styes that cause significantly red and swollen. It also aids in reducing the tenderness and swelling. In the case of some children, styes tend to secrete a liquid discharge and are extremely painful. Heper sulphur along with warm compress can be extremely helpful in relieving the pain.
- Pulsatilla: Some styes do not cause any pain but cause significant swelling and secrete a yellowish discharge. People affected with such type of styes can be significantly benefited by the use of homeopathic remedy called pulsatilla. It has also been found useful in preventing reoccurrence of styes.
- Staphisagria: Staphisagria is for chronic or recurrent styes that appear mainly on the upper eyelid. The eyes are very dry and have rheum. The corner of the eye and the edges of the eyelids may be chapped and infected.
It is important to keep the eye clean and flush it with cold water. If the pain and related symptoms do not go away after 3 to 4 days, it is best to consult a doctor for further treatments.