Find numerous Ophthalmologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Narayan
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Artificial Eye Procedures
Submit a review for Dr. NarayanYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from a shortsighted of -2.how to overcome it. Is there any medicine to cure shortsightedness. Pls help.
Sir, MY NO ARE RT EYE 6/6 SPH -0.25 CYL 0.5 AXIS 180 LT EYE 6/6 SPH NIL. CYL 0.5 AXIS 180 NOTE: I do not use spectacles currently. SHOULD I USE SPECTACLES or Without spectacles will do?
My son is 14 years old and he has severe eye allergy, I consulted doctor he gave 6 months steroid treatment but again it replaced please suggest a good medicine. Am very tensed.
When I close my eye I feel light pain on the upper portion of my eye, right eye mostly when I put some force not a big issue but I need a solution thanks.
I have red eye's for last three days Doctors pleased tell Me what is the reason behind this? And also tell Me this which type medicine should I take?
I have eye infection. When ever I used my bike for riding it becomes too red What I can do Some times it will suffer to itching problem to What I can do for itching Thank you.
From February 2016 my wife had her nerves swollen near the eyes (below lower lid and above her cheeks), the nerves were protruding. Consulted an eye doctor n told that was infection n gave some eye drops. For months it wasn't reduced. Next consulted in a hospital, an MRI was done. There was no problem in the eyes. Then doctor concluded that it should be dural arterial venous fistula. Next week DSA will be done for locating the fistula. My worries are whether it can be cured? Is surgery necessary? Is this a complicated one? She is 32 in age.
Hi this is tera. I have red eye. I was watching tv more. Please tell me best suitable glasses for my eye s?
I am ignorant. I don't know how to gain knowledge. Whatever I read, I forget in few days. I also feel less self esteem.
I have problem in my eyes. When I walk in sunlight my vision seems to be a little bit blur and after couple of hours my eyes but reddish and then tears start to fall from my eyes. If you will help me that will be you r most kindness.
I'm 20 yes old male and I want not to wear specs. My power is -3.0 right eye, left eye is -3.5. So I want to laser if I possible. What can I do?
I am seeing some worm like structure in my eyes they are transparent, but others say it just nothing, what is it? Is this any sought dangerous problem.
My left eye is blinking continue from last 15-20days? Can I know the reason? I here clarify that I don't believe on that astrological situation So I want to know the medical reason And how to give treatment to my eyes? This problem is only on left eye.
I am suffering from sneezing and running nose with red eyes. Which type treatment I can do. Why it's come continue.
Retinal detachment is a condition in which a layer of tissue called the retina gets lifted or pulled far from its initial position in the eye. This can cause a number of symptoms including slight vision impairment and blurred vision as well as pain. The retina is a light sensitive part that can be found in the rear portion of the eye. This part is responsible for sending visual signals to the brain which helps in forming the images that we see when we set our eyes on an object. If a person with this problem is not treated immediately, he or she can suffer from permanent vision loss.
Risks: You are more prone to retinal detachment if you:
- Have had injury (damage or blow) specifically to the eye
- Have as of now had a separation in one eye, then there is an improved probability of a separation in the other eye.
- Have a family history of retinal separation.
- Have weak eye-sight
Here are 10 facts that one needs to know about retinal detachment:
- Once in a while little ranges of the retina get torn. These are called retinal tears or retinal breaks. These can cause retinal separation.
- Obtuse injury, as from a tennis ball or damage by a sharp object in the eye can prompt retinal dysfunction.
- A family history of a disconnected retina that is hereditary could be one of the reasons for this disorder.
- The second eye of a patient with a retinal separation must be inspected by an ophthalmologist immediately.
- High astigmatism builds the danger of a retinal detachment. The danger increases to 2.4% when compared with a 0.06% danger for a defected eye at 60 years of age.
- In the event that you have lost vision in one eye because of a detachment, it can in some cases take a couple of months to get used to seeing with just the one normal eye.
- Laser surgery: Laser surgery can treat little openings and tears in this part of the eye. Little smolders are made around the opening to "weld" the retina once more into the right spot. It is performed in the eye specialist's clinic.
- Individuals taking certain kinds of eye drop that have the danger of building up a retinal separation. Pilocarpine, which for a long time was a pillar of treatment for glaucoma, has for quite some time been used for retinal separation.
- People with incessant irritation of the eye (uveitis) are at a greater danger of suffering from retinal detachment.
- Cross section degeneration of the retina is a kind of diminishing of the outside edges of the retina, which happens in 7% to 10% of the overall public.