Find numerous Cardiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cardiologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
My day who is 60 years has the below in the report: X-RAY CHEST (PA VIEW) Minimal ill- defined opacities noted in bilateral spices. Tiny focal well defined opacity noted in the right mid zone. What do you suggest.
1. Will eating more rice increase cholesterol? 2. How often a complete master check up is needed 3. I am very anemic what foid can be taken to improve hemoglobin rate.
I am diabetic, I am feeling generalized weakness my BP is 135/90. Can I take multivitamin tablet? Please suggest good multivitamin for me.
My baby 13 months is suffering from severe brain stroke. We are giving Trioptal syrup, valparin syrup and frisium tablet. But sometime attacks comes becomes severe too. Please where to go for treatment.
I am a female aged 55 years I have been diagnosed with diabetics bp and thyroid and now cholesterol is a problem please suggest me how to control ?all these is sugar in the urine ok or is there is a complication.
I am taking psychiatry meds gor ocd and hypertension from last 7 years. My ocd is fine now. Blood pressure is high at times. I want to start gymming and take whey protein to build muscles. Last time I joined gym, I didn't use protein and lost a lot of muscle mass resulting in fatigue and tiredness. Can I take protein daily along with my ongoing meds? I feel tired all day.
I am suffering from chest pain from last 2 month. I is creating so much problem to me. Please give me some suggestion.
My mother is a BP & Sugar patient for last 9yrs. Usually her average monthly Sugar check stands at around Fasting 116 & PP 175. But for last 3months her Fasting sugar showing around 150-160 & PP showing around 180-190. Though our regular physician has changed earlier tablets and also increased the doses with the new tablets, but still her fasting sugar level is not coming down. Please suggest us something. Her tablets for sugar are: 1) GLIMEPIRIDE & METFORMIN HYDROCHLORIDE (SR) Brand Name: GLIMESTAR M1.(1tab before breakfast and 1 tab before dinner). 2) VOGLIBOSE TABLETS IP. Brand Name: VOGLIMAC 0.3 (1 tab before breakfast/before lunch & also before dinner).
I am feeling pain in the chest central region. Also the pain is there when I am doing my natural work without any extra exertion. Pain is not radiating to back or left hand. Even I am not having feeling to eat. I am having headache also. But my BP is normal. Should I go for ECG or it is due to acidity even I m getting tired by normal walking I think it is anemia.
I am suffering from suffocation problem, sometimes giddy suddenly heart start pumping, faint for 10 minutes. Kindly suggest whether need any test or consult with any doctor.
My son and daughter aged 24 and 28 have pulse rate of about 90. The other parameters like BP, Sugar etc are ok. What does it indicate and what is the cure. My wifes and mine pulse rate is below 70.
When should I take ramistar 2.5 mg tablet everyday. I was treated for heart attack .I went through angiogram. Presently after 3 months l got normal ECG report with normal BP.
If you are concerned about your heart’s health, it is important for you to make some dietary modifications. Simple changes in your everyday diet may offer benefits, which help in preventing future heart problems. If you suffer from high blood pressure or high cholesterol or have atrial fibrillation.
Here are some tips regarding the best diet for protecting your heart:
- Believe in the food hype: Having healthy meals is certainly beneficial and makes a big difference to your heart health. Consuming meals which contain vegetables, grains, low fat dairy and lean meat will allow you to live a longer and healthier life.
- Avoid crash diets: A crash diet may be effective, if you want to fit in a dress within one month. However, for improving your heart health, undertaking different fad diets is not useful. Meals in which a certain type of nutrients such as carbohydrates or fats are ruled out are not beneficial as well. You should have a sensible approach towards your diet and focus on food products such as vegetables, whole grains and lean meat.
- Do not overeat: Overeating will lead to weight gain and commonly, many people get heart attack after taking a big meal.
- Eat less salt: You should consume less amount of salt in your diet and do not eat more than one teaspoon of salt a day. Avoid any food item which contains high amounts of sodium. Salt is responsible for increasing blood pressure.
- Limit your intake of alcohol and caffeine: In case you suffer from atrial fibrillation, you should avoid caffeine and any other stimulant as they tend to trigger the symptoms. You must drink moderately as consuming more than one drink a day increases your risks of having heart problems.
- Choose meat wisely: You should avoid red meat, which contains large amount of saturated fats as these are not good for the heart. You should choose the leanest cuts of meats and trim all fat from it. You should opt for cuts such as flank, rump roast, tenderloin and sirloin. Pork tenderloin, chicken and turkey breast are other alternatives.
- Add fish to your diet: Fish is essential for improving your heart health. Try to avoid having deep fried fish and choose grilled fish or roasted fish, which are rich in Omega-3 fatty acids. Consume fishes like tuna, salmon, trout and sardines.
You should also add whole grains to your diet. They are effective in controlling blood sugar and lower the chances of diabetes. Hence, the risks of heart diseases are less if you do not have diabetes. Whole grains also help with weight loss, which is beneficial for the heart. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.