Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Nandkishore VermaYour feedback matters!
I am a seventeen year old girl. I have some kind of translucent secretion from my breasts. I have not found any kind of lump in both the breasts and it's not painful either. I was just wondering where the actual problem lies and how can I heal the condition?
I am a 65 years old male. Recently I was diagnosed to be suffering from prostate gland (frequent urination) and the doctor advised me to go for an operation. Kindly tell me a treatment without operation is possible or not.
I have dark circle in eyes. I am working in bpo. Late night shift. Kindly suggest method to remove dar circle.
Hi am 26 Yr's old, female. Having anti tan skin like forehead, under eye, round of mouth. Now using lotus whitening f. Wash. moderately oily skin. Kindly tel me which f. Wash is suitable for my skin. My skin is looking like old people. Not a freshness. Always looking dull.
I used melacare for 2 months n after that using kojivit gel but after using melacare my face looks dull n dark my skin become uneven I am using kojivit for 1 month but then too no effect is shown and what should I do using home remedies but then too nothing happend what should I do help me.
Some part of my skin under the leg (feet) has been cut off. In how many days can I recover and what should I do?
I am taking falize s10 from last 8 years because of depression. I got dark circles around my eyes what should I do.
Please suggest any effective cream or lotion or a remedy for uneven skin tone and which help to enhance the skin tone brighter and fairer.
Hello doctors! I have a lump right underneath my sternum. It has light pain when I push on it. Could this be a hiatus hernia? Please help! I also have pelvic pain. Thank you!
How can I increase the fairness of my skin? I have a wheatish complexion right now and I am 25 years old.
Can you please tell me which is the simplest way to reduce dark spot pimples and to achieve clear skin?
I have pimples on my skin. Which is essentially oily. I have also dandruff problem. Smelly dandruff on scalp. What should I do?
I am working in BPO at night, I have dark circles under my eyes and skin wrinkle under eyes. Please suggest me some best creams for this and what is the reason of it.
Rosacea is a skin condition that is characterized by redness and the appearance of pus filled red patches on the face. Small bumps that are red in color and filled with pus may also be present on the skin. This condition can last from a few weeks to a few months. However, because of its appearance, this condition may be mistaken for acne or other allergic reactions.
It mostly affects women who are middle aged or have a fairer skin tone. This disorder does not have a cure but treatments can help in limiting the symptoms of rosacea.
The symptoms of rosacea are:
- Swollen red bumps: Bumps that look like pimple and contain pus can develop on the skin; the skin tends to feel tender and hot.
- Facial redness: Facial redness is caused by swelling of blood vessels on your cheeks and nose.
- Problems in the eye: This disorder may lead to problems in the eye such as irritation, dryness and swelling in the eyelids.
- Enlarged nose: The skin on your nose may become thick and swollen, making it look enlarged.
Causes of rosacea:
There is no exact known cause of rosacea. Contrary to popular belief, poor hygiene does not cause rosacea. There are certain factors that trigger increased blood flow to the skin, them being:
- Environmental factors
- Spicy foods
- Various medications that dilate the vessels that carry blood
- Chemicals present in cosmetics
Treatment options available for rosacea are:
- Oral antibiotics: Antibiotics are used to fight bacteria and reduce inflammation resulting from rosacea.
- Medications that reduce redness: Certain medications which come in the form of gels, when applied on the affected area, help in constricting blood vessels thus reducing the redness.
There are certain measures that you can take to prevent rosacea, some of them are:
- Use sunscreen: Use a sunscreen to prevent damage from sun exposure, make sure the sunscreen has a SPF count of 25 or more. However, the SPF measure should be determined by your skin texture.
- Use gentle products on your skin: Use a mild cleanser to clean your skin and make sure to moisturize on a daily basis. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.