Find numerous Pediatricians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Pediatricians with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Adolescent Problems Treatment
Limping Child Treatment
Management of New Born Care
Treatment of Newborn Jaundice
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Adolescent Disorders Treatment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Treatment of Childhood Diabetes
Cleft Lip Treatment
Management of Postnatal Care
Child Growth Management
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Management of Childhood Nutrition
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Quad Screening Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Nandini Sanjay ShahYour feedback matters!
My baby weight 4 kgs and she is 3rd month baby girl. Is her weight is good or bad? Mother feeding of my baby is very low, she drink formula milk. How to increase her weight?
I have a 18 Months baby. Doctor told that baby dose not have enough blood in the body. What can I do?
My baby boy is 2.5 months old and he is not crying loudly is there any problems in future related voice?
My son is suffering from cold and cough past 2 days. I am giving him sporidex 2.5 ml 3 times a day. Any remedies for cough? please suggest.
Can you recommend any tools that will help me stay motivated to stay on my eating plan? Are there any long-term effects associated with taking ADHD (attention deficit hyperactivity disorder) medications? If so, what are they and what medications are implicated?
Hi! My daughter is 12 year old she is suffering from cold from last one week. I gave her febrex plus but she is still complaining of blocked nose. Pls suggest some good medicine. She does not have other health problems nor she is having fever now.
My son is 11 years old he is suffering from thalaseemia disease past 10 yrs the remedy is every 28 days once we are giving the blood transfusion 300 ml packed cells b+ blood in salem tamilnadu what should I do?
My son is 6 month old from the time he has started eating biscuits he is stool is becoming too hard and its pains a lot. So how can I make his stool soft.
My Breast milk flow is very low. My 1.5 month baby is always Hungary .my milk is not sufficient for him. please give any suggestion or prescribe tablets.
I have 4 months old daughter. It looks like like her one leg is shorter than the other. Is there any problem with this? what happens if one leg is shorter than other?
My son 8 yrs old having type-1 diabetes, insulin 2 times a day, dose 9 units morning, 6 in evening. I tried best of nutrition but still his glucose levels variate from 60-70 at morning n 400+ in evening i. E. High fluctuations. Pls advise.
My daughter of 3 1/2 years has the adamant character for her needs. She is easily getting angry and throwing the objects whatever she gets. Now she is going to nursery. I don't know how to overcome this problem from her. What is the psychological problem behind her. And how I have to behave with her. I like my daughter to be lovable one. Please help me doctors.
Hallo Doctor. I have a baby boy 4 months old. He was born with a Secondary Cleft Palate which has been advised to be operated by a Cosmetic Surgeon. I want to know where should I get the best treatment in India? I also want to know what is the proper age to have the surgery? Please help. Thank you.
My daughter is 1.4years old, she is having giant nevus CMN on her face, covering right eye forehead and chick. Please suggest action of treatment along with type of surgery if required.
I got my 6 weeks old daughter vaccinated for DTaP with Pentaxim. She is due for her next vaccination at 10th week in 10th of September. Pentaxim is not available where I live so please suggest a substitute for the same and also advise if I can switch over to DTwP wholecell vaccine for DTP like Pentavac SD from DTaP vaccines like Pentaxim considering its cost and effectiveness. Please also suggest some good vaccines pneumonia.
Baby child is 3 months old and her mother's milk production is very low there is no other option than to put him on Nan pro the child is crying due to abdominal pains for the last 2 months. What shall we do?
My baby girl 4month old. After breast feeding she vomiting every tym. Why she vomited every tym. Its some serious prob?
Exams are here again. As always we tend to neglect our food in the process of concentrating on studies. But we forget that to concentrate on studies we have to concentrate on taking a healthy diet.
Here are a few diet tips that will help you balance your study as well as diet.
1. Eat small and nourishing meals every three hours, instead of just 2-3 heavy meals. The brain needs a constant supply of energy and a heavy meal will divert the blood supply to digest the heavy meal.
2. Your daily diet must include 2-3 fresh, seasonal fruits. Start your day with a boost of fruit energy. Have a banana with a tablespoon of honey as the first meal of the day. Fruits provide you not only with fiber, vitamins and minerals but also simple and complex carbohydrates for short and long duration of energy supply when studying. The fiber will also help to keep the bowel movement clear.
3. A good breakfast is a must for anyone. The breakfast must contain foods with complex carbohydrates like flakes, oats, rawa (semolina), daliya (wheat cracks), poha (rice flakes) or pav with vegetables and a protein source such as eggs, milk, pulse, sprouts or paneer.
4. Nuts and dry fruits like almonds, walnuts, and dates provide nutrients which enhance brain power and concentration and also provide an extended source of energy supply.
5. Include potassium-rich coconut water, citrus fruits/ juices and soups in your diet.
6. Green leafy vegetables, pulses, and nuts will also provide vitamins and minerals to help avoid anemia. (Anemia is a common problem causing difficulty in concentration.)
7. Including milk as a bedtime meal and curd/lassi/buttermilk after lunch or as a mid-meal assures a supply of Vitamin B12 too.
8. Drink plenty of water to keep your body hydrated. Always keep a glass of water beside you to remember to take sips of water every 15 minutes.
9. Basic exercise like stretching, walking or yoga with meditation will help to reduce negative stress and also help you to get good sleep.
10. Avoid junk foods as they will provide you no nutrition.
11. Avoid stimulants like tea, coffee or colas as they may seem to perk you up but the energy does not sustain for long. Too much may even cause bloating or acidity.
12. Avoid aerated drinks as they are full of sugar and may cause a rapid rise in blood sugar levels causing a sudden rise and drop in sugar levels.
13. Chocolates may seem to may you feel good but the sudden rise and fall of sugar it causes in the blood can lead to trembling nervousness and panic.
14. Have your dinner if possible a little earlier than 9-10pm.
15. Keep about 2 hours between dinner and your bedtime.
16. Have a sound sleep for at least 7-8 hours daily.
Remember your body and mind need the fuel to help you perform the best. So, nourish it and take care of it and it will do the same for you.