Find numerous Physiotherapists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Shin Splints
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Interferential Therapy Procedure
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Postural Training Techniques
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Sports And Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy
Sports Fracture Rehabilitation
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Sports Physical Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Nandani PrasadYour feedback matters!
Hello my name is Gautham from chennai I had backbone pain problem in last two years it gives more stress and lazy about myself please give any suggestion or treatment for this backbone pain problem.
Why do I feel ankle pain whenever I get up in the morning? Whenever I wake up and put up pressure on my foot it pains like hell. What sort of diseases it is?
I am 52 years old woman. I am having pain and stiffness just below left knee extending up to ankle. I feel very uncomfortable while bending my knee or climbing upstairs. Please advise me.
Hi i am having pain while closing all the Fingures (in both hands)for the past more than 3 years , what i have to do regards
I am 19 years old I am having a leg pain from past 1 month I have consulted to a doctor so he gave some tablet but the pain is same its not curing.
Mai jab continue 15 minunte khada hota hoon to mere pairon mein dard hone lag padta hai maine isliye sugar check karvai before breakfast is 108 after break fast is 143 and hbalc ka test bhi karvaya tha 6.3 juton mein bhi pairon ka dam ghut rehta hai.
I am 19 years old and I have a small problem that mostly in winter season at night times I usually get nerves get stiff and I really suffer from that pain .Is there any cure for this problem?
Sir. I m suffering from joint and muscular pain from last six months. Its really irritates me made my condition like hell. I need a proper solution for that.
Pain in the joint is an eventuality that only few can escape. It is an ailment that comes with age and promises to stay despite continued attempts at eradicating it. Being a problem that many are battling, it has provoked attempts at treating it. Various disciplines of medicines have tried in their own ways in dealing with this problem, but Ayurveda with its strict reliance on natural products and aversion to chemicals has been most preferred.
The various ways by which Ayurveda treats joint pains are:
- Massage: Ayurveda focuses on massages as a remedial measure. Using few herbal oils and using them to massage regularly on the affected joints has been an accepted remedy for joint pains. A massage promotes blood circulation and creates a calming effect.
- Hot and cold compresses: The effectiveness of this form of treatment has remained prevalent through generations. Extremely convenient and easy to use, you can use hot and cold compresses alternatively to ease the pain.
- Fenugreek: Fenugreek seeds have a long standing reputation of relieving you of pain. Boasting of antioxidant properties and the ability to reduce swelling, they must be finely grounded and swallowed with lukewarm water to enjoy best results.
- Turmeric: In the hierarchy of Ayurvedic medications, turmeric probably ranks the highest. It is packed with multiple benefits. Not only does it take care of the skin, it also helps in reducing joint pains. The most common way of having it is by mixing turmeric in a glass of warm milk and honey.
- Apple cider vinegar: Apple cider vinegar reduces joint pains by effectively eliminating the accumulated toxins. It is rich in magnesium and phosphorus and owing to its alkalizing effect, it has the ability to cure rheumatism.