Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Nanda S. Shinde
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Nanda S. ShindeYour feedback matters!
My question is to every doctor regarding the psychology of patient. As my cousin gave birth to a child through c section delivery. During c section doctor (lady) found fibroids and immediately they came and told to their relatives. But her relative didn't told anything regarding fibroids to the post pregnant mother. after delivery (next day of operation, doctor (lady) came and told directly to the post pregnant mother without looking her condition. At that time she got shock ,tensed and result is lack of lactation in her. Which directly affects the baby. My question is, whether doctor did her duty by telling to the patient? Or is the patient falt! Kindly and frankly reply me.
Hai am getting pimples in my face am going to hospital and take there suggestions but not worth so please give me a permanent solution and skin is burning.
I had copper T inserted around 2.5 years back. I had heavy menses for 3-4 months but got back to normal after that. After 2 years of insertion my menstrual flow became scanty which worried me. I am 32 years old and chances of menopause was rare. But I blamed the excessive workout for that. In the past 1 year I have gained nearly 7 kgs of weight. This is bothering me a lot. I workout very regularly and sincerely. But I am unable to see any changes. The weight gain is in the middle region. Tummy, thigh and hips. Kindly guide me what should I do? I did not have any other side effects after insertion. But weight gain is unstoppable. I want this preventive method as I do not wish to get pregnant whereas my husband is hell bent for second child. Please help.
Hi, im 27 years old and my body is very weak coz I take poor diet i.e. Only breakfast and dinner that too very low coz lack of hungry and I consume max 500 ml of water daily, and im noticing wrinkles which are horizontal and vertical on my finger prints and also my hairs are suffering from dandruff, thin and highly dry and frizzy if I touch my hairs also my hairs are falling badly, so is it all because of diet or some other reasons like masturbation coz I used to masturbate 3-4 times a day but now im masturbating only 3 times a week and also pls mentioned me the tips to gain weight in a less period of time eg. Within 3 months.
Dental implants are generally identified as substitutes for tooth roots. Besides, replacing damaged or decayed teeth, implants also provide a strong foundation for both permanent as well as removable replacement teeth.
There are loads of advantages of dental implants:
- Better overall appearance of teeth, since they are made to fuse with the bone
- Unlike removable dentures, implants are much more comforting as well as convenient
- Higher self-esteem as you will feel better about yourself
- Improved speech quality in the long run
- Eating becomes comparatively easier with implants rather than sliding dentures, because they function like your own teeth
- Improved oral health
- Good durability (can even last a lifetime if taken good care of)
Generally, dental implants have a very impressive success rate (up to 98%). This can differ, however, based on the placement of the implants.
Who can go for dental implants?
- Patients must have healthy gums
- Must have sufficient bone strength to hold the implants in place
- Must be dedicated to maintaining good oral hygiene
- Must visit dentist regularly
There are many steps involved in getting an implant:
- An individualized treatment plan, addressing all your specific needs and prepared by a team of professionals, well versed in oral surgery and restorative dentistry
- Placement of the tooth root implant into the bone socket of the missing tooth
- Attachment of a small connector post known as an abutment, which securely keeps the new tooth intact
- Attachment of a crown (the replacement tooth) to the abutment
The operation is normally administered under a local anesthesia. The whole process is not harmful at all, to say the least, and people have reported that a normal tooth extraction cause much more pain than a dental implant operation.
Related Tip: "Why You Must Not Delay Getting Your Dental Implants?"